Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:53 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She nodded and started to walk off but stopped. "Uh, what size human clothes should we get for you?", she asked him. Wondering if he knew or not. Of course she glanced at him from over her shoulder.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 pm
He was about to answer her but then stopped. "Huh. That is a good question. Right now I am over eight feet tall. But when I was a human I was six feet and five inches. So it is solely depending on if the locket will change me back to my original size or not. We should check what it does.", he said as he stood up and got the locket out of his pocket. Going to his room he found a chain in the chest he kept hidden and put the locket on it. Then he did as he was told to do with it and pricked his finger so his blood would enter it. When he was sure his blood was in the locket he put the chain around his neck.

When the spell changed him back he had gotten smaller. But he did not go back to being six feet. Instead he was now seven feet and seven inches. Besides the size difference the most noticeable change was his horns were now no longer on his head and his feet were nor longer those of a wolf but of a human. His body didn't seem to change except he now had fewer hair on his chest and face. Looking at a mirror he lifted a shaking hand to his face to feel it. At a lost of words of what just happened he was in total shook. So much so that he didn't notice that his pant were starting to fall off until it was too late to stop them from hitting the floor.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:14 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She followed him to his room, but stayed in the hallway. Wanting to give him a while to himself. Of course she was looking around the hallway a bit boredly. As she did this, she was humming a bit. Though somehow she lost her balance and fell into his door and cursed; in Drow. Holding her shoulder she looked around through barely opened eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
'feel it' not 'fell it'
Oh and I didn't know if you wanted the door to open when she fell into it. And I'm going to say the heel on her boot broke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:20 pm
He heard something hit his door so he quickly picked his pants up. But he had to keep on hand holding it up so it didn't fall to the floor again. He opened his door to see that it was her. So he tightened his grip on his pant. Knowing that he would defiantly get in trouble if his pants would fall in front of her. " So... Everything okay?", he awkwardly asked as he stayed in his room. Not sure how she would react to him as a human.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
It was closed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:26 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She felt the door was closed and kept rubbing her shoulder. Now she barely saw him through her eyelashes. Since she didn't want to embarrass both of them. As she moved to stand up, and felt the problem. "The heel on my damn boot broke.", she said, as she now opened her eyes a bit more. Of course she saw what he looked like. Before looking him up and down a couple of times. Followed by moving a bit closer to him, so they were basically chest to chest; despite the height difference. She reached up and gently cupped his face with both hands. Though she soon enough pulled him into a hug.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 pm
He looked down to see what she was talking about. Then when she started to look him up and down his face got a little red. Worried that she might not like him as he was he got more nervous as she walked up to his. As she cupped his face he froze a bit until she pulled him into a hug. Relived that she seemed to not care how he looked he happily returned the hug. Though he was hugging her a bit tighter then she had when she started the hug but it wasn't enough to hurt her. It was meant to tell her hat he was glad she like how he looked. But he then quickly broke the hug and had his hands go back to keeping up his pants. " Sorry. It is just. My pants.", he said as he looked down to his hands on his pant to show her that he need to keep them there.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She felt him pull back and blushed before nodding. Of course she was trying not to stare. "Well, I could try to sew one of your other pairs of pants. To, fit you like this.", she said and blushed. "I have alright sewing skills.", she added on as she glanced at him. Wondering if he wanted to stay like this or change back.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm
He sighed and smiled at her. " Maybe just one pair. I don't plan on staying like this for long. I am only going to look like this when I need to look like a human. Unless of course you prefer me like this?", he asked with a bit of worry to his voice. Which he just hear and it seemed to have gotten a but lighter in this from.The worry was because he did not know if she would like him more as a human instead of a Beastman.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She nodded hearing him say at least one pair of pants. Though she tilted her head at his question. "Well, I'd have to get used to you being like this. Though I do see a pro or two, to you being like this.", she said, before hugging him. Well it was more like her gently tugging him down. She soon enough stole a slow kiss from him and let her hand get caught his hair; without worry of his horns. After the kiss broke, now she was catching her breath. Yet she was kissing his neck and shoulder; since this ment that she would not get a mouth full of fur.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:14 am
He raise an eyebrow at her saying that there were some pros to him being like this. Just about to ask her what the pros were when she brought him into the hug and started the kiss. Returning the kiss he wrapped his arms around her waist. When it broke he let out a little whine. Which was quickly gone when she started to kiss his shoulders and neck. No he was letting out a growl of pleasure. " Are you sure you want to be doing that? I might not be under the curse anymore but I am still a man. I might not be able to fight off my urges to get you into bed.", he warned her while whispering into her ear and then nipping at it. Then he started to move her towards the wall so her back was on it. Moving from her ear to her neck he started to kiss it before placing a few new marks on as well as replacing the old ones he gave her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:22 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She felt him hug her back and blushed a bit. Only to hear him, say that he was still a man. Of course she looked up at him as he started to pin her. Though she started to moan as he nipped her ear. "Mmmm, I think for now you should worry 'bout those trousers falling.", she said, as she had one hand helping hold up his pants. As he'd feel her fist against the small of his back.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:28 am
" Dang it! " , he shouted to himself as he moved away to hold his pants up. Then he quickly took the locket off and turned back to his real from. As he grew both in size and height he no longer need to hold up his pants. " This thing does more harm then good. Sorry about that. I got caught up in the moment with you.", he said as he put the locket in one of his pockets so he didn't have to be wearing it at the moment.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She had let go of his pants as he moved away. Of course she watched him shift back, which was weird. Now she sighed and rolled her eyes. "You didn't let me get measurements... And I was holding up your pants from the back.", she explained, as she was leaning against the wall. As she put her hands on her hips, clearly in a sassy mood.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 am
He let out a annoyed sigh. " Oh come on!", he shouted to himself again. Then he reached into his pocket and took out the locket. Putting some more blood into in then getting it around his neck and turning back into a human. His hands going straight back to holding up his pants again. " Alright lets get the measurements quickly.", he said with annoyance in his voice. Though it was clear it wasn't aimed at her but at how bothersome this whole thing was to him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and fought back a snicker. Now she grabbed her notebook and pen. Before carrying them to her room. "One moment, I have to find my measuring tape.", she said, from her room. Thankfully the door was open and it only took her a moment. Coming out she held the pen and notebook under her arm. With this she took his chest, waist, hip, and leg measurements; along with arm. After each measurement, she wrote down the numbers and took her time touching him. Though she would be honest, she liked touching him despite forms.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games