Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just made a noise between a grunt and a sigh, clearly not amused by the idea of more sexual encounters for the day. He did however go over to the platter of food and began to nibble on what was there.

"Take your time washing up and just relax for a while. I'll let you know if I need you out here... Through a whistle right?" He stated, trying to bring a bit of humor back to himself. After the draining day it was difficult for him to think of anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja drew the curtain and laid it the bath. It was very relaxing. To wash away the days work, what a luxury. She took a cloth and started to clean herself with it  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:07 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa tilted his head slightly at the sound of what was going on in the bathroom and nodded. He took a few more bites of food and then gave a small nod to himself and stood, moving back over to his pile of bought items, gingerly taking out the necklace he had bought and the small pendant to go with it.

He slipped the small heart shaped one off of it and moved over to the bathroom door, knocking gently before stepping inside. "Just checking to make sure you have something to dry yourself out with. No need for you to walk out dripping and ruining the wood floors." He didn't wait for a response before getting to work.

It was more of an excuse for him to enter the room politely than anything else. He kept his head low and shifted to his knees to pick up any clothing she might have just strewn about, folding them up as best as he could into a neat pile next to the door. After that he quickly set the necklace strand down, both pendants over the top of them.

"Do you need anything for your bath Anja or is everything there already?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Kami GearX

"I'm good. Just missing you in here!" she said jokingly. She didn't know that he was up to something. Anja stood up and opened up the curtain some to peek out at him, "I'll be done soon. I want to make sure the water is still warm when you get in here. Saves of water." she decided not to flash him her body, he went through enough today  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa glanced up from his knelt position at her voice. "I'm not going to join you. Please, take your time. You saved me from a rather... Awkward fate today so I don't mind if you enjoy the warmth for a bit." he looked her in the eye for a moment and then dipped his head slightly.

"Thank you for that. Saving me from the brothel. I didn't know what to say to get them to stop and you came right in time so it was really helpful." Tousa then stood up slowly and motioned to the door. "Well, I will be on the other side, just call out if you actually need something... That is not my body, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:24 pm
Kami GearX

"You are being very sincere. I should save you from brothels more often."Anja giggled and closed the curtain again, "You are very welcome indeed. You can let t hem push you around. They can smell a virgin a mile away." she let out a comfortable sigh of relief. She continued her bath when he left, whistling and humming to herself.

She got out and grabbed a towel to dry herself off with, making sure to get everywhere. She went to reach for her cloths when she felt something other them cloth. She looked down and picked it up. It was a necklace. It wasn't there before. Did he get it for her? She attached the moon one on and put on the necklace. It fit well. Her fingers lingered on it before getting the rest of the way dressed. She came out and looked at Tousa, and smiled, "Thank you, for this gift. I don't know what I did to deserve it, since you most likely got this before I found you."

Anja went to him, bowed and hugged him for a moment before letting go, "Thank you."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was simply eating again when she came out of the bathroom, having left after her words about rescuing him from brothels more often. He hoped that was not the case. When she came out she was wearing the necklace and he gave a small smile back at her.

"Consider it a thank you for the village then, as well as the brothel." He was then bowed to before being hugged. His arms started to raise awkwardly at the action and he blinked, as if puzzled. When she let go he simply gave a nod. "You're welcome. Hopefully it is not to tight around the neck? The jeweler who was running the stall said you might like it... After explaining that you get into a lot of fights and have a fiery personality. Personally I was going to get a ring but I'm not all to familiar with purchasing gifts for a lady as you can probably guess."

He stood and then held up a one moment finger. "That's right, I also got something for the both of us for the road." He moved over to his things and pulled out the book of plays turned to short stories, walking back over to her. "Now you can tell stories once you remember these. Thought it might help you."

Tousa was acting very... Strange, and it seemed his mind was elsewhere at the moment, if the shuffling of feet and the glances around the room were anything to go by.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:03 pm
Kami GearX

Anja eyed him up and down, "What is going on with you today? You are being way too nice. But whatever, the bath is still nice and warm. I added some hot water to help it."

She enjoyed that he knew her that well, but not well enough, "Did you get any other books?" she went to his bag to see what he got, the lycan book within reach of her  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:11 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa shook his head. "Just a long day and can't really think of a lot of comebacks or jabs at you at the moment. That's all." He stated, rubbing a shoulder awkwardly. He then turned to see where she was going and spoke quickly.

"No! No other books, just that one and the military one I was talking about. Honestly do you want to read about human wars?" He followed after her, doing his best to try and get around her to tuck the book away into the many other items he had purchased. "especially if there is more interesting things to read like plays or actual classical literature? War's don't really define the culture, the writing and art does..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 pm
Kami GearX

Anja raised her arms up, "Fine whatever. If you bought a dirty book just say so, I won't judge." she went and sat down at the desk and looked in the drawers, being nosy, "Go take your bath, I won't look at your things, promise."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I-it is not an erotic novel! Why would I keep such a thing?" He stated, turning bright red as he moved quickly for the bathroom. "Quit looking through things it doesn't make you look honest at all." He opened the door and then quickly shut it.

Once inside he just slumped against the door and took a deep breath. Finally a moment to himself where he wasn't worried about giving one thing or trying to be rude. It took him a decent minute to just pick himself up from his tired lean against the door. He pulled his clothing off of his person slowly and folded it neatly next to the door before going over to the bath and sliding in.

When he was inside he just laid there, relaxed and enjoyed the warmth against muscles that were strung tighter than an instruments cords. He exhaled a sigh of comfort. He needed this part of the day to just enjoy the quiet. Tousa's eyes drifted closed and his head leaned back over the rim of the tub slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed as he left. She had a mind to find this dirty book, but she thought better of it. Let him have his secrets. As for her, Anja packed her things away to keep them safe

[she is going to go in t he bathroom just as he is getting out]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:42 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa continued his relaxation into cleaning his hair, running his fingers through it like a comb with soapy water to clear out any of the dirt and grime of the past few days of riding that normal rinsing was not able to get. He soon did the same with his body, rinsing it and massaging it with the warm water slowly. It took him a great while since he was slow and methodical in what he did.

However it eventually was time to come out for he had cleaned his body thoroughly. The water would be cleaned out when they left, that much he knew. So instead of draining it himself he simply left it there, instead moving to dry himself off. He was careful with his body, making sure not to rub to vigorously with the dry towel to leave red markings across his person.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Kami GearX

Anja couldn't wait to go to the bathroom anymore. She burst into the bathroom and just stopped right in her tracks. There he was, out in the open, uncovered, toweling himself off, "Well well well, look at what he have here." she eyed him up and down, "Nice package." she went over to the toilet, totally unfazed by his nakedness and pulled down her own garments to sit on the toilet to use the bathroom.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:10 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa eyes went wide at the fact she just came into the bathroom and looked at him. He was literally frozen for a few seconds at the fact that she didn't even knock. Then his arms moved the towel quickly down to wrap it around his waist as he gathered up his clothing before snapping to look at her, opening his mouth to start saying something.

He closed it, looked away and darted out of the room before he saw more, slamming the door shut as if it was emphasize what he was thinking and say all he needed to say. Tousa was quick to slip back into his clothing and just sit there clearly flustered.

Then he just kind of stopped and moved to slowly land on his knees. "Why are so many women like this..." He muttered. "Does this town just... Make people weird? That must be it... Anja was weird in the first place but the rest of it today certainly wasn't normal."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games