Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*amused from the newlyweds and guests antics, takes to guarding the chocolate fountain and fruit as well as the punch and brewing drinks*
X )
*gobbles drinks and chocolate* everyone knows a party is only as good as its food >u> heart

*nods* it's kind of you to say. But perhaps you should let her know that. Thanks to her, everyone can enjoy the gift of feast she has brought. *smile*
oh i did!! but u did the drinks so was thanking u too! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:00 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Swords and Hair Gel
Aqua the Wayfinder
Darn missed the 07..? Maybe...

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

( I was meaning to present my gift at 12:07 since my gift can only be seen at night. But don't worry. Posts are timeless. So it will be yours to view at any time. Goodnight Cloud. Rest Easy. )

CHU'S MADE MAGIC FIREWORKS!! KEEEE

if i way 8 more mins can just play it at 12:07pm instead of midnight sweatdrop

so sorry i didn't see this last night ;n; muuuu

did u record them urself??

ish so special n stuff, tytytytyty heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Swords and Hair Gel
Aqua the Wayfinder
Darn missed the 07..? Maybe...

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

( I was meaning to present my gift at 12:07 since my gift can only be seen at night. But don't worry. Posts are timeless. So it will be yours to view at any time. Goodnight Cloud. Rest Easy. )

CHU'S MADE MAGIC FIREWORKS!! KEEEE

if i way 8 more mins can just play it at 12:07pm instead of midnight sweatdrop

so sorry i didn't see this last night ;n; muuuu

did u record them urself??

ish so special n stuff, tytytytyty heart

*catches breath and staggers a bit*
Of course I did. Excuse my corny whims, but the whole reason I took out my camera and decided to do it was because I was thinking of you. And I realize I uploaded this on July 6... so it was definitely meant for this occasion.

*takes a seat somewhere to recuperate energy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 am
Swords and Hair Gel
i donno i thought it'd be weird to do characters that u do and us both be the same person xD i mean i was cloud before i guess but... i donno, i'll think about it.

i'll leave for a few days, maybe a week, and forget about gaia completely. i'll draw stuff and ride my bicycle. >.< and then when i come back i'll be refreshed and have a better idea of things. >u>

i has a charrie for everything but xenosaga. D: i'm thinking of making jr to go with ur canaan >.< he's probably the best fictional character i can relate to most i think. altho he talks like u instead of me :l lolololol

i had him before but only reason i changed him was cuz it was really rare to see XS on gaia, but when u DID actually see it, he was one of the only characters anyone ever did and i wanted to expand the XS community by doing the characters other ppl didn't do... i got rid of all of them by now tho

that's why it's silly they only make teh girls as figures! nobody cares about the girls! yeah they're pretty but xs is just NOT one of those games u play only for the hot chicks. the urtvs and chaos are the most popular characters in it. make figures of them! D< *punts figure making companies*

anyways. these days i don't care about how popular a character already is n stuff, which is why i went ahead and did sora anyway. these days u don't really have the issue anyway of having a lot of the same character around anymore. and even so, ppl don't do them all the same anyway and yeh... anyway i'm thinkin about it.

nobody knows xs like they know ff7/kh but with ff7/kh, they're being remade and ppl only play the remakes and then i'm outta the loop. ff7 is gonna be just like kh when the remake comes out, with baby fans poppin out that only played that version.

so even if xs is never that popular it's still nice that everyone played the same verison i did.

it's just everyone i know is ff7/kh ppl ;__; they'll be all "wah? wat is this???"

imma just leave for a few days, push everything back, and just, think about what i wanna do, and not wat other ppl want me to do, and just yeah. completely forget about it altogether and then when i come back, pretend i'm starting out on gaia new for the first time and think about what i wanna do if all the past just doens't exist and nothing ever happened.

Roxafox

roxy if u did XS with us who would u be >o< ??  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 am
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**sniffs drinks carefully and decides not to trust any made by Kadaj**
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface

Yeah, Reno didn't fall for the booze trick so now we ruined all the liquor for nothing, lol. Oh well, at least everyone will be driving home sober.

And it's a good thing Aqua was in charge of the drinks instead of Kadaj so everything seems to still be its original color. wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:14 am
Swords and Hair Gel
I actually did totally forget about you. rofl

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj

Albedo.  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 am
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel
i donno i thought it'd be weird to do characters that u do and us both be the same person xD i mean i was cloud before i guess but... i donno, i'll think about it.

i'll leave for a few days, maybe a week, and forget about gaia completely. i'll draw stuff and ride my bicycle. >.< and then when i come back i'll be refreshed and have a better idea of things. >u>

i has a charrie for everything but xenosaga. D: i'm thinking of making jr to go with ur canaan >.< he's probably the best fictional character i can relate to most i think. altho he talks like u instead of me :l lolololol

i had him before but only reason i changed him was cuz it was really rare to see XS on gaia, but when u DID actually see it, he was one of the only characters anyone ever did and i wanted to expand the XS community by doing the characters other ppl didn't do... i got rid of all of them by now tho

that's why it's silly they only make teh girls as figures! nobody cares about the girls! yeah they're pretty but xs is just NOT one of those games u play only for the hot chicks. the urtvs and chaos are the most popular characters in it. make figures of them! D< *punts figure making companies*

anyways. these days i don't care about how popular a character already is n stuff, which is why i went ahead and did sora anyway. these days u don't really have the issue anyway of having a lot of the same character around anymore. and even so, ppl don't do them all the same anyway and yeh... anyway i'm thinkin about it.

nobody knows xs like they know ff7/kh but with ff7/kh, they're being remade and ppl only play the remakes and then i'm outta the loop. ff7 is gonna be just like kh when the remake comes out, with baby fans poppin out that only played that version.

so even if xs is never that popular it's still nice that everyone played the same verison i did.

it's just everyone i know is ff7/kh ppl ;__; they'll be all "wah? wat is this???"

imma just leave for a few days, push everything back, and just, think about what i wanna do, and not wat other ppl want me to do, and just yeah. completely forget about it altogether and then when i come back, pretend i'm starting out on gaia new for the first time and think about what i wanna do if all the past just doens't exist and nothing ever happened.

Roxafox

The only "remake" they will do to ff7 will be the file transfer to... whatever console they will make it for. It wouldn't make any sense to change the story. It wouldn't fit in with the other stuff they already did with ff7. (Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus..) I believe the only real change will pretty much just be the graphic quality... that's why it's called "remake" they're gonna duplicate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 am
Little Kadaj

Since the cosplaying thing has died down a lot, then 1) most people are talking to you normally so it doesn't matter what your avatar is since they're talking to you instead of your character, and 2) since people aren't doing it much anymore you don't run into yourself anymore like you used to, or hear comments like "Cloud is so overrated, everyone always does Cloud" etc.

I like Cloud enough that I don't particularly give a s**t if a million other people are doing it, I'm going to do it anyway lol. And I don't care which of us is the best or most expensive, either. I for one am totally happy the price of cosplay items came down. Cheap cosplays in the old days used to look so awful, but now the stuff that was considered amazing back then is easy to afford now (I bought one of these black swords back when they were actually pretty pricey to have, and the other two popped out for free from my daily stamps and yeah, I was psyched about that, to get cosplay items for the character you like FOR FREE because I remember when they were elite). Soooo if suddenly those items aren't good enough anymore, then obviously people only care about the price tags and not about the character. It feels like after the value dropped and people can't use cosplays to show off their gold anymore, everyone quit.

So, yeah. It feels really good to just say "I want to do this, I'm going to do this" and not care at all what other people think about it.

Take a break for a while, forget everything that happened, everything will still be here just the way you left it when you came back.

I for one always did have trouble sticking with just one character. -shrug- It's just always been hard for me. There's no one single perfect character that fits every single aspect of myself. I love Riku but sometimes he is just too calm for me. I love Cloud but sometimes he is just too quiet for me. I love Canaan but sometimes he's just a bit too serious. I love Kaiba but sometimes he's a little bit too mean. I like having more than one character so I can float around.

And I do feel bad that I completely forgot all about my Replica, lol. He's got my anger disorder and I guess I figured I couldn't improve that condition IRL if I was playing a character who had the same problem, so I stuck with Riku mostly to help me practice being calm. Also... when you relate to a character way too much, and that character basically commits suicide at the end, that's not very encouraging, lol. Canaan kills himself too, so I also don't use his account too much. I like to have a character who eventually gets a happy ending. It's kinda hard to play the ones where even the writers of the story just could not find a way to resolve things for them without just killing them off. I don't really want "death is the only answer" to be my role model.

But if you did Jr. I would probably keep Canaan anyway just because he is ******** awesome and I could easily fanfic out a better ending for him. I honestly feel like XS3 pretty just went "Welp, end of the story, KILL EVERYONE." So few survived that it was hard after a while to really be affected by all the tragic death scenes. I can only cry so many times in the same game, lol.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:34 am
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
-rubs hands together- ******** love pretty Asian guys. emotion_dowant

and blue-eyed blonds apparnetly. at least when you're Cloud you're not hitting on me every two seconds lol

Swords and Hair Gel
It's no fun to be Riku without Sora so keep him just for me if nothing else.

yeah, I mean, as long as Sora's there, nobody else matters *cough cough* chopped liver *cough cough* stare ~

... ;>> *looks off some other direction *ahems* reaching for a sea salt ice cream and takes a bite of the snack*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:41 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
The only "remake" they will do to ff7 will be the file transfer to... whatever console they will make it for. It wouldn't make any sense to change the story. It wouldn't fit in with the other stuff they already did with ff7. (Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus..) I believe the only real change will pretty much just be the graphic quality... that's why it's called "remake" they're gonna duplicate it.

lets all place bets as to wehther or not they change stuff cuz i'm putting down $10 they change the wal market part a lot xd they can get away with Cloud being naked in a hot tub with a bunch of body-builders if they are blocky polygons but actual real graphics? and what's with the parts where Cloud says "It hurts" and so on? ninja

I can't imagine them keeping it completely the same, lol. like they couldn't show Zack's past without making up Genesis, which changed the reactor scene from what it originally was. and the "I am your living legacy thing", that was put into AC and CC both, but I just don't recall him saying that in the orginal FF7.

but okay, okay, maybe the point of CC was to elaborate a bit more on what happened back then and expand the flashback, okay.

they still couldn't keep CC and Last Order the same and NEITHER of them matched the old FF7! rofl

they'll change something. I bet my Keyblade on it.

because I know if I lose it'll just come back to me. dramallama

but seriously though, lol.

something will be changed BUT, I distintcly recall how many people complained a lot about Last Order and how it didn't follow the story, so people refused to acknowledge that it exists. I'm curious to see the reactions, see if a heated war pops up of "original vs remake" because one is prettier but the other is "the original/true version of the story". popcorn's in the microwave. I'm ready for the fireworks. emotion_dowant I would actually be relieved to see some drama since when the KH sequels changed the story, everyone just accepted it, but when Last Order changed FF7, everyone growled. not sure what the difference is but people seem to take FF7 a whole lot more seriously than KH (I mean look at how many people refuse to play KH just because they altered the FF characters). I know a LOT more people who hate on Genesis more than people who hate on BBS and both are the same situation, where a previoulsy unseen/new character appeared in a prequel and altered the original story. a lot of people call Genesis "Gacktiroth" but nobody ever makes fun of Ven for looking like a ripoff of Roxas.  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 am
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
I actually did totally forget about you. rofl

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj

Albedo.
rofl but roxy, chu always play stupid characters like rox & demyx, how u gonna play someone that smart rofl chu's be like, keep a dictionary next to u at all times lolololol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:48 am
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder

lets all place bets as to wehther or not they change stuff cuz i'm putting down $10 they change the wal market part a lot xd they can get away with Cloud being naked in a hot tub with a bunch of body-builders if they are blocky polygons but actual real graphics? and what's with the parts where Cloud says "It hurts" and so on? ninja

I can't imagine them keeping it completely the same, lol. like they couldn't show Zack's past without making up Genesis, which changed the reactor scene from what it originally was. and the "I am your living legacy thing", that was put into AC and CC both, but I just don't recall him saying that in the orginal FF7.

but okay, okay, maybe the point of CC was to elaborate a bit more on what happened back then and expand the flashback, okay.

they still couldn't keep CC and Last Order the same and NEITHER of them matched the old FF7! rofl

they'll change something. I bet my Keyblade on it.

because I know if I lose it'll just come back to me. dramallama

but seriously though, lol.

something will be changed BUT, I distintcly recall how many people complained a lot about Last Order and how it didn't follow the story, so people refused to acknowledge that it exists. I'm curious to see the reactions, see if a heated war pops up of "original vs remake" because one is prettier but the other is "the original/true version of the story". popcorn's in the microwave. I'm ready for the fireworks. emotion_dowant I would actually be relieved to see some drama since when the KH sequels changed the story, everyone just accepted it, but when Last Order changed FF7, everyone growled. not sure what the difference is but people seem to take FF7 a whole lot more seriously than KH (I mean look at how many people refuse to play KH just because they altered the FF characters). I know a LOT more people who hate on Genesis more than people who hate on BBS and both are the same situation, where a previoulsy unseen/new character appeared in a prequel and altered the original story. a lot of people call Genesis "Gacktiroth" but nobody ever makes fun of Ven for looking like a ripoff of Roxas.

*facepalm* oh no... not another war... Square please. Help me win this bet! *bets keyblade*

I have a ...*insert name for instinctual way of predicting an event of the future to come*

That the price they put on the game will tell if they are changing it to something else, or keeping the same story as is.

If the price is moderate to low, they're keeping it as is. Versus something they tampered with to be considered "New" it will be pricey on the market.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 am
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj

Since the cosplaying thing has died down a lot, then 1) most people are talking to you normally so it doesn't matter what your avatar is since they're talking to you instead of your character, and 2) since people aren't doing it much anymore you don't run into yourself anymore like you used to, or hear comments like "Cloud is so overrated, everyone always does Cloud" etc.

I like Cloud enough that I don't particularly give a s**t if a million other people are doing it, I'm going to do it anyway lol. And I don't care which of us is the best or most expensive, either. I for one am totally happy the price of cosplay items came down. Cheap cosplays in the old days used to look so awful, but now the stuff that was considered amazing back then is easy to afford now (I bought one of these black swords back when they were actually pretty pricey to have, and the other two popped out for free from my daily stamps and yeah, I was psyched about that, to get cosplay items for the character you like FOR FREE because I remember when they were elite). Soooo if suddenly those items aren't good enough anymore, then obviously people only care about the price tags and not about the character. It feels like after the value dropped and people can't use cosplays to show off their gold anymore, everyone quit.

So, yeah. It feels really good to just say "I want to do this, I'm going to do this" and not care at all what other people think about it.

Take a break for a while, forget everything that happened, everything will still be here just the way you left it when you came back.

I for one always did have trouble sticking with just one character. -shrug- It's just always been hard for me. There's no one single perfect character that fits every single aspect of myself. I love Riku but sometimes he is just too calm for me. I love Cloud but sometimes he is just too quiet for me. I love Canaan but sometimes he's just a bit too serious. I love Kaiba but sometimes he's a little bit too mean. I like having more than one character so I can float around.

And I do feel bad that I completely forgot all about my Replica, lol. He's got my anger disorder and I guess I figured I couldn't improve that condition IRL if I was playing a character who had the same problem, so I stuck with Riku mostly to help me practice being calm. Also... when you relate to a character way too much, and that character basically commits suicide at the end, that's not very encouraging, lol. Canaan kills himself too, so I also don't use his account too much. I like to have a character who eventually gets a happy ending. It's kinda hard to play the ones where even the writers of the story just could not find a way to resolve things for them without just killing them off. I don't really want "death is the only answer" to be my role model.

But if you did Jr. I would probably keep Canaan anyway just because he is ******** awesome and I could easily fanfic out a better ending for him. I honestly feel like XS3 pretty just went "Welp, end of the story, KILL EVERYONE." So few survived that it was hard after a while to really be affected by all the tragic death scenes. I can only cry so many times in the same game, lol.
well i guess when i think of them i usually think of before xs1 and waaahhh timelines are such a pain! DX~ lsksdjfs.

yeh i'll just go away and think about things. >^>. i might even play one of my fav games over again and just get lost in it. maybe emerge all 'omg i LOVE THIS GAME' and remember what it was i liked about them back in the day and like renew my luff >.< start over  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel

and blue-eyed blonds apparnetly. at least when you're Cloud you're not hitting on me every two seconds lol

Swords and Hair Gel

yeah, I mean, as long as Sora's there, nobody else matters *cough cough* chopped liver *cough cough* stare ~

... ;>> *looks off some other direction *ahems* reaching for a sea salt ice cream and takes a bite of the snack*
yeah see cloudy there's like a whole bunch of ppl other than me rofl *gathers roxy and aqua* >u>  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:55 am
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel

Swords and Hair Gel

yeah see cloudy there's like a whole bunch of ppl other than me rofl *gathers roxy and aqua* >u>

*recognizies being temporarily saved from turning into chopped liver* heart *hugs tightly*  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff