Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 pm
THE NEXT DAY

Your steamer, Mr. Tes.
*accepts it as he takes his seat in the director's chair, eyeing this heavily tattooed woman presenting him the drink suspiciously*
Who the hell are you? emotion_eyebrow

Misa. Your new personal assistant. We talked on the phone...
Uh... if you say so...
*sniffs his drink to make sure it's not drugged*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:11 pm
((Just when I think it's safe to go out and have dinner with peeps. rolleyes Ah well ))

Lia decided to host a party at the Red Queens Castle overnight. After all was said and done she woke up early to see what kind of potions she could use for the retake of the tea party.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 pm
*wakes up on the floor in the Red Queen's castle*
neutral
*rubs her head and proceeds to stretch out*
*notices she had a giant leathery skinned demon wing on one side* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 pm
{{It's never safe! NEVAR!!!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm
(( For realz. Sushi was worth it though. emotion_yatta ))

Looks over to see Aya waking up. Smiles brightly and offers her a mimosa with a wave of her hand. Good moooooooooooooooorning! Beautiful day for a shooting. Although you may need to talk to Leko about your wing there because we had more fun with the potions while we were tipsy.

Meanwhile in another room Hauk was waking up to being chained up on the wall and sees Janine had fallen asleep slunked down on the floor by his feet in a Dom getup. .............Well this is gonna be a fun day.....

Anira wakes up in a different room on the far side of the castle where she was able to get some peace and quiet for the most part. Seeing that she had messages on her phone she scrolls through it to find the sexting conversation she and Justin were having on Skype overnight. Well he should have a good work day to start off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm
*takes the mimosa frustratingly utters a*
Jesus Leko stare
*immediately realizes what she did eek *
Oh my God stressed
Damn it stressed
AHHHH!

*just drinks the alcohol to keep these things from coming out of her mouth*
*Just stands by Lia with a defeated look on her face*
What cha' got there? gaia_kittenstar  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm
MMmmm....looking through stuff. She says as she sips her own mimosa and freshens Aya's while shifting bottles around. TES won't let me use the horny potion again for the Hatter retake so I'm BEING A GOOD GIRL and seeing what ones I CAN use..... stare Stupid smurf doesn't know how to have a good time. I'm thinking of using this one to turn her into a mermaid.....or this one to attract all the bees in town to her. But then I reminded myself no harm to Miro because technically she's not the one at fault here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Oh sad yes...
She isn't even in control of her mind in all this...
Sad really. Leko doesn't even treat me like that.
Just tries to...
taint me stare

*extends the leathery monstrosity*
She doesn't get it talk2hand
Anyway... hmm...
maybe turn her into a rabbit? To join the tea party?

*thinks of other things that are harmless but still "trickster like"*
*sips the refill to keep her tongue at bay*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 pm
Tee hee....you said taint..... xd Giggling as if the angel said moist or boobies. Hmm....well I do have a potion to turn into a grunny but I feel so "been there done that" with it......But then the fox demon got an idea. An awful idea. The dear diabolical Kistune spirit got a wonderful....AWFUL idea..... emotion_dowant emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 pm
*shakes her head at the simple immature humor*
*but then looks at the Kitsune confused*
Think I'm glad I'm not as good at mind reading at my other...I'd like to pretend I don't know anything of what you plan on this one neutral
*finishes off the morning cocktail and prepares to head to the set with the demon once she's all ready*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:29 am
*Wakes up in a HUGE bed with Alfonso's large arm draped over her. She is just about to try and wriggle out of bed when she hears a door open quietly and the familiar sound of the wheels of a serving cart. ninja She tries to pull the blankets to cover her as quickly as possible before seeing one of Gio's men with the cart. He makes his way across the very large room and parks it at the end of the bed.*

Capelli del cane, amante. *He smirks like he knows something. wink She squints her eyes at him and shoos him away. stare

Feeling her moving, Giovanni grabs hold of her and pulls her in close. Sei stata molto cattiva la notte scorsa. *She giggles as she feel the stubble from his unshaven face against her neck and tries to protest telling him they have to go to the set to start filming. He completely ignores her as he pulls the blankets over their heads.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 am
*slowly awakens on the floor in the castle's ballroom to a major hangover, surrounded by a ridiculous amount of empty wine bottles and spooning the intern*
G... Gi ussta... sweatdrop

*carefully slips away, trying to be as quiet as possible, though the shifting wine bottles are barely audible over the intern's snoring. After exiting the ballroom, he straightens himself up a bit, or at least tries to, and searches for the nearest facilities to better freshen up.... and vomit emotion_puke

After the worst of it seemed to have passed, he splashes his face with some cold water and tries to remember what all happened last night once the party started sweatdrop Unfortunately, it gets to be quite a blur about halfway in, the first half mostly being him downing wine like there's no tomorrow emotion_facepalm The fact he still had his clothes on when he woke up at least seemed to be a good sign sweatdrop Or so he hoped crying

Getting to be as presentable as he's going to be under the circumstances, he exits the castle and goes over to plop down in his co-director's chair next to his husband, who's currently engaged in a conversation with some woman he'd never seen before* emotion_eyebrow

... but then the chokidai sniffed me out and they were all like, "Dammit, Misa!" It took all night to get through that place sweatdrop Oh, good morning, Mr. Vixtul.

*glares* stare

Damn, Ry... you look like s**t emotion_eyebrow
Ever the flatterer you are stare Who is this? emotion_eyebrow
Ah... Misa Misa, at your service.
*salutes*

She's our new personal assistant apparently. Turns out she's from Norrath. And here I thought you, me, and Mir were the only ones.
*just glares because he can't really process much more than he just doesn't like this woman for some reason at the moment*

Ah... let me just get you something for that hangover, Mr. Vixtul sweatdrop
*curtsies and excuses herself*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 am
*looks over at his clearly unwell husband*
Jeez man... did Lia just summon an entire liquor store for that party? Given your tolerance, she would have had to for you to be this hungover emotion_eyebrow

*groans*
Can you really blame me, though? stare You know, I had long suspected you had feelings for yathrin stare

HAD! PAST TENSE!
*winces and rubs his temples*
You do not have to say it so loudly stressed

The point is, the fact it's in the past should make it not a big deal. You've loved other guys in the past and you don't see me freaking out over it.
So it is love now, is it? emotion_eyebrow
For the love of... emotion_facepalm Yes, Ry. Yes, I loved her. You happy now?
*glares* stare
How long?

Does it matter?
How long? stressed
I don't know... a while.... a long while...
Humph!
*crosses his arms and turns his head away*

Here's the thing, though...

Just like with my feelings for you, at the time, I didn't want to admit even to myself that I loved her. Matter of fact, it was -because- of my feelings for you that I wouldn't accept it. Accepting I loved Miro would mean that I loved you first because you were the first one I ever felt that strongly about. It's only now that I've accepted that I love you that I can see and admit that I once loved her.

*takes Ryzan's hand*
You're my first and deepest love, Ry... just as I am yours. Having loved others doesn't take away from that.

*sighs and turns back to Tes. The affectionate look in his eyes in itself speaks volumes and he starts to smile... but then suddenly becomes very sickly* emotion_puke

Nope nope nope nope nope!
*rushes to Mr. Vixtul and holds out an empty bucket for him to vomit into*
That was a close one sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 am
*holds Ryzan's hair as he gets it all out* rolleyes
Oh, by the way, I checked around and it seems the cast is all here already... or rather, never left last night sweatdrop
Wouldn't surprise me to find I'm the only one that actually went home. stare Wait, so Mir didn't leave last night either? emotion_eyebrow
Correct.
*goes to find the nearest bathroom to clean up... again stressed taking the bucket with him just in case* crying

*gives Ry's back a light rub as he gets up and walks off*
Well, that's weird. She's never really been the partying type...

Oh no, she wasn't at the party. According to several accounts, she was in her trailer all night with uh... well, that part gets conflicting statements sweatdrop But when I checked on her earlier, it seemed she was uh... "entertaining" a Mr. Tauschung.
stressed
*pushes Misa to the side and takes off toward the trailers*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games