Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:20 am
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady swiped the quaffle from the younger girl and headed for the Ravenclaw goals with a grin.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll: 23 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
Never comprehending the race has long gone by

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico took a breath freaking out was not going to help. He resumed searching

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 spotted! Now one more good roll Nico that's all i ask
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image

Nico spotted the golden ball and shot after it he needed to end this before he became a target, well more so of one

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 1/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Chelsea had spotted the snitch but had been so focused on it that she hadn't seen a bludger coming right at her. Getting nailed hard she winced in pain. Not what she was going for this early in the game. However, she needed to focus on getting to the snitch before Nico.

Status : Last game no pressure
                                                    Company : Team Players

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching (-1 injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 pm
User Image

Nico was focused on the snitch as he zoomed after it

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:41 am
User Image

Nico was thankful his broom was fast he was almost on top of the snitch.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea watched as Nico pulled away from her. God she needed a new broom. A faster one preferable. She'd never get one but regardless it would be nicer then being behind the curve. Following after Nico and the snitch she just hoped she could get to it before he caught the blasted thing.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Seventh Year Chaser
Seventeen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor (Game 6)

Leah watched as Maisie got the ball at the toss. She followed the younger girl until Cady got a hold of the ball. Switching her point of interest to Cady, Leah gained speed in attempts to steal the ball back for the eagles.

Company : Ravenclaw and Gryffindor Teams

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: Cady - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 11 (fail)
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

Nico tried for a swipe

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:47 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea continued after the snitch. It wasn't caught yet so there was still a chance. She could make up time somehow.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image

Nico wanted to win so bad and Chelsea was caught up he have one more shot before she would.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image

Finally catching up Chelsea prepared herself to go for the snitch. With Nico unable to grasp it, that left her open to do so. Pushing forward the fourth year held out her hand before attempting to grab the snitch.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 16 (miss)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:46 am
User Image

Nico missed and lost sight with a moment of red hair before it staying on ornge he began the desperate search again

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:47 am
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady continued on towards the goals, hoping she got the chance to score.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll: 23 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this human race
Never comprehending the race has long gone by

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image

Nico kept searching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games