Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm
Summer smiled relived that she had not caused any trouble. "This is an amazing party it must be hard to plan this every year. I heard interesting things happen every year although no one has been clear about what they mean by that." she shrugged. "I just wish I was as confident like her For me it is difficult to be surrounded by so many pae. Normally I like to work in gardens." Wait she had missed a step in talking to someone.

She stopped as she thought about what to do and then it came to her. Oh yes there you introduce yourself first. "My name is Summer nice to meet you." she said putting out a hand.

StarshineAngel01
Summer to Xylia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 pm
Xylia extended out her hand as well "Nice to meet you Summer, I'm Xylia" she said with a warm smile. She nodded her head agreeing with Summer "I've noticed that, everything just suddenly got interesting" she said. "Gardens are nice places to work, you've got some peace and quiet and you get to tend to your flowers and plants. I wouldn't mind going to a garden to hang out with a friend or something. Besides, they are a great way to get some fresh air, especially when you are cooped up indoors all the time" she thoughtfully said.

sailornorthstar
Xylia to Summer

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 17!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 pm
Euphrosyne was just enjoying observing the effects of her first arrow, and the rest of the mirth of the partygoers, when Mother made her grand entrance. She clapped merrily for the musical cherubs, always overjoyed to see their beautiful handiwork.

Oh, but Mother didn't seem so happy. Especially not...oh dear, that painting! Quickly Euphrosyne pinged another arrow into the crowd, then zipped to her Mother's side, a gold wine goblet in hand and filled with her finest wine, from her own special cask.

"Here you are, Mother," she said, offering the cup and sitting at the foot of her throne. Some comfort and mirth from her daughters would be just the thing she needed to return to her graceful and regal self.

FA Venus

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes has been hit by one of Euphrosyne's arrows! He'll be Very Happy at the first Pae he sees!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:57 am
User Image
Oh thank all that is pure she hadn't noticed his slip up. He about audibly sighed in relief as she ordered for him, enough time remaining before she turned back to recompose himself, if remaining a bit stiff. (lol)

Perhaps it was a feat that the boy was restraining himself so relatively well despite how loudly his heart raced and the unbearable heat radiating from his stomach. Oh how his body was telling him he wanted her... So, so, so badly... It was something he hadn't quite ever experienced to such an immeasurable degree, especially not with something, or somepae, like this.

His eyes never lingered on her facial features for two long (nor her ample breasts) as she spoke. She looked so beautiful as she spoke... Oh was has gotten into you Wellspring?! What sort of magic had she cast to warp his mind so; surely it was not something he was inclined to feel otherwise. She spoke in such a happy and carefree way, but there was no telling what she was actually thinking, what her true motives were. She probably had a mind to use him for her own entertainment like the last time... Everything was just a ploy out of spitefulness...

Even if her monologue did seem normal enough. Even almost boring, really.

As she finished and moved to instead hand him the drink, (he did mutter a simple "Thank you" as she did so), he took it with his normal hand and sipped on it, a confused expression coming over him. What a strange liquid... It was sweet and cool, yet it also burned and muddled the warmth already sitting down below. What did they call these again? Liqueurs? At least he didn't have to talk while sipping on it. So he sipped on it longer than would probably be considered polite, a shrug given all the while.

When he could no longer drink any more, he removed his lips from the given straw and stared down at it for a moment, the heat of her gaze on him mind-numbingly invigorating.

There would be no getting out of this, would there?

"Well..." he started, eyes looking down and away rather than at her, "I... live alone, since I recently moved to Alu Spring. My family lives in Laisidhiel..." how much more information was he expected to give; the same amount? "I have an older brother and sister and two younger brothers..."

Tartara Seabreeze
[General Hall] Wellspring -> Aurelia (no treble)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:45 am
She was stopped by her younger sister and before she could even process anything Mother called for them and she winced. She lowered her head before quietly heading over to her Mother to be her guard and to adhered to her beck and call if need be. Best this she could do now was be quiet, keep her head down and listen to her mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 am
User Image
Hatil was indeed not the party type.

However, she was VERY much the type who enjoyed a good fight.

Eyes locked ahead at the pair going at it, an almost childlike excitement overtook her as she leaned a bit forward, her eyes focused entirely on watching the affair. Part of her wanted to just get up and join! All she had to do was raise her wings and be off...

Oh, there were a couple of others stopping the fight...

Oh, now Venus was here, and she was not happy it seemed.

Oh well...

"Maybe...." she returned, someone less interested than before. It wasn't everyday that she got to see a real fight between pae, and to have it stopped prematurely was a bit of a letdown. Deciding to make a joke of it, she looked back at Valko. "If I start actin' funny, smack me in the head to get me right again. Kay?"

shadica
[Corner] Hatil -> Valko

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 am
User Image
There was genuine interest and excitement observable in Saira's body language, from her wings' movement behind her to the way her eyes moved to how she was slightly leaned forward to get a better view. Agian refraining from turning to look at him, she replied enthusiastically to his question. "There's a fight about to happe--"

Then came in the sisters.

Then Venus.

Fight = Over.

Groaning with a twinge of a whine audible in the sound, she rolled backwards to flop back on her cushion. "Maaaan... Just when it was getting good..." She reached for another of the strawberries near her to eat it as she pouted. "What a damn buzzkill..." Glancing back to the male -- actually, on better inspection, was that a male or female?! -- her eyes lazily looked over him.

Eh... Whatever... She could use some entertainment now that hers was gone.

"What was your name again?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi
[Balcony] Saira -> Jean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:03 am
(at work, will add color later)
Pearl gratefully sank underwater with him, her stomach still feeling like it was bubbling with something awful, but the cool water did feel nice against her skin. She very much wanted to go back to their room, but absolutely didn't want to move. The thought of all the effort and jostling it would take to fly there..."uuuuugh," she moaned thinly.

She never thought she'd be so happy to see Autumn's nosy grandmother!

Sick as a sea-cucumber, that about summed it up. She nodded miserably. "I think we drank something wrong," she said quietly. Talking was hard.

Daisicle
Pearl->Autumn, Vera, Snorri

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

Prisma had been doing what Prisma's do best. Enjoying the party to its fullest! Everything was fun and awesome and amazing extremely in this rainbow fae's mind. The only thing she could have wished more for was some extra friends. She hadn't seen Mister Lisandru Sir in a long long long while and that made a feeling inside her she couldn't really explain. It was a not fun feeling, no no no.

However a voice behind her caused the fae to turn around. Her green eyes sparkled with excitement. "Oh yesy yes indeedy do I would!" she squealed, clapping her hands, wings twittering. "I do love making new friendy friends extremely!" she smiled, over bubbling with energy as she took the angel's hands in her own and spun the pair of them around, laughing.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 pm
This was Shansa's moment and Harmonia was more than happy to stand back. It got better when Seneca joined them, to which she smiled at the third of the younger grace triplets. Considering herself back up, Harmonia was prepared to challenge Pheanna to a arrow competition, that had a chance of diverting the Spartan goddess at least for the evening. That was just a back up plan, she had faith in her little sister.

All of that came to an abrupt halt when the music changed. How things could go from wondering where their mother was to wishing she had waited in the span of a spear. Turning to look confirmed her fears, that cherub was way too slow. There was something about her mother seeing it that made even Harmonia feel guilty and she had done nothing wrong!

There was something else, a pae approaching Venus that seemed familiar. Puzzling over that pae, it hit her, it was her brother's boyfriend! Uh oh, something just felt wrong in the pit of her stomach. Did he cause the ruckus? Was the male under the effects of an arrow beyond the crazy?

Something just didn't feel right, and that prompted her to scan for Tristen. Upon finding her champion she waved to him, blowing a kiss and trying to gesture for him to come closer, Each move that end also included pointing at Pelagious. Did he know her well enough to understand the message? She wasn't sure but certainly couldn't blame him if he didn't. It was something that would need to be dealt with either way.

Unable and unwilling to ignore her mother's call, the Diety only paused to put a hand on Shansa's (actually Seneca's) looking her sister directly, she praised the girl, "You did amazing Shansa, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to one's family. I am so proud of you, little sister." Her words were full of warmth and truest affection. The other younger grace also earned a smile, "It is good to see you too Seneca. You are both growing into wonderful Dieties in your own right." Turning after honestly complimenting her little sisters, Harmonia headed to her mother's side.

Right before reaching hers he leaned into whisper to Pheanna, "Did you hit that mortal." One not so subtle finger pointed towards Pelagious. Was her suspicion right or was she seeing connections where there weren't' any?

Walking in front of the mortal anyway, Harmonia gave him a glance before kneeling at her mother's side. Placing one hand briefly on Venus' arm as an act of seeking contact she spoke, "Mother, I am so happy to see you! Your party is turning out grandly, " Yep everything was fine, just part of the entertainment. "What may I do for you, most dear Mother?" Aglaia would be the one for messages but Mother called and thus she would do anything for her Mother and the Deity of Love.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia playing charades with Tristen for five hundred

DaemonGabrielle
Harmonia sees Pelagious and is concerned

Twitchapher the 3rd
Arrow shenanigans suspected with Pheanna

shadica
Harmonia is a proud big sister to Shansa, also called her the wrong name

Seruta
Big sister is still proud also confusing the two girls' names to Seneca

FA Venus
Harmonia is at her mother's side

Grendell sighed fanning herself with one hand as she reached out to touch one of his wings. Smiling she declared, "You are so perfect Lief." Oh his wings reminded her of true leaves that it took her breath away. She caressed the top of his wings in captivated reverance. "I don't understand how you were single when we met." He was so amazing, why hadn't anyone else noticed?!

Venus' entrance was completely ignored.

Tartara Seabreeze
Grendell fawning over Lief

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:10 pm
He didn't like the idea, but Nereus knew herself the best. Junior was positive he'd sound like a nagging father again if he pushed. "Two dances?" The demon offered, not wanting to push the issue. She knew best.

Junior watched his gorgeous wife as she looked for the source of that voice. He took the opportunity to view Nereus in her complete splendor. Guardians she was beautiful. He was so wrapped up in the amazing pae that was his wife, he'd completely missed the chance to spot Venus. That didn't bother him any, he had his own personal goddess right there. In his arms. He smiled, leaning to kiss her neck, stopping short when he remembered the irritation her epic perfume was causing. A kiss probably wouldn't help that.

"You're more beautiful than she is." The demon whispered in Nereus' ear, smiling again.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus

"Dysmas, I think something is wrong..." She frowned, looking up at him from whatever odd position she was in now. She wasn't quite sure, but it was hard to look to her other half. In the literal sense. What was going on here? Sweetie had no idea, and it was disturbing.

Bless Dysmas' heart for letting her continue and not saying anything, but this was distressing. "So much for a normal vacation." She sighed, mostly talking to herself. That's what she got for showing off to the most handsome and unique man ever.

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie -> Dysmas

Abby blinked, looking up from the tiny plate that she'd been munching on. Grandmother Venus had made her grand entrance, and to her untrained eye, Venus did not look happy at all. The demi gulped, threw on her best smile and grabbed the nearest flute of champagne she could find.

She gently placed a small package on the indicated table, since it was really on her way. It wasn't anything special, not without a little love. But when it opened, and the contents planted, it would grow into a beautiful flowering vine. Delicate purple flowers that would later turn into edible purple beans. It was one of Abby's favorites to plant every year.

"Champagne?" The demi offered to her grandmother, realizing several of her aunts were there already and most likely had something far better than a random glass of champagne.

FA Venus
Abby -> Venus

Jean shook his head, a little glad that whatever was going on down there was over. His attention was drawn to the floating sparkly voice that was sounding around the 'room' calling for libations. He shook himself of that, looking back to the amazingly feathered woman before him. Fishes he wanted to be with her!

"Jean, J.P. if you'd rather."* He smiled, "May I ask yours?" He turned it right back around, wondering just what beautiful name could be perfect for the most beautiful feathered woman.

Daisicle
*Jean is pronounced like the French version .o.
Jean -> Saira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:42 pm
As if Lemon needed any help feeling thirsty for the God of Lust. Right there in front of her was the object of her lust, but that burning in her britches and aching heart desiring satisfaction was turned up to 11 after he'd hit her with an arrow. This was a very new sensation. It became a hunger and she became a predator. She practically pounced when something came between her and her prey. "Get outta the way!" she growled at the pae and grabbed his hand to try and pull him to the side. "I'm ... busy." She tried to push the angel aside, not even aware he was an angel. Moving around him, she pounced on Himeros.

Seruta
Sorry, Lemon was hit with the lust arrow and Himeros made sure he was there so she'd not lust after anyone else. sweatdrop

Teigra
Himeros

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 pm
Aglaia didn't have a chance to shoot another mortal. The chaos had her distracted, and she'd been on the verge of a panic attack because she could have sworn Phaenna was under the influence of Eris.

When Venus entered the party, she started shaking. She hoped beyond hoped that her mother had forgotten about Adonis' indiscretion with the mortal, and moved on with other interests. But the call for the Graces meant she couldn't hide. She'd stay quiet and fulfill her duty, hoping to not rock the boat.

Oh but she looked upset.

Oh no, oh no.

She crept over to the throne, pulling her wing around to block her face so no one would recognize her. Tippy-toeing around the edge of the party, she slipped in behind the throne. She lifted a large feather fan that was near the throne (purposely put there by the cherubs in case Venus got warm) to continue blocking her face. She scooted to the side and started fanning Venus. Maybe after a drink or two, she'd feel better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:40 pm
Venus lifted a dainty hand and accepted Euphrosyne's wine. "Thank you, Darling." Others offered drinks as well, and she appreciated it so much that she made them wait until she drank each one. "My Graces are so precious.' She cooed.

The fan was nice. Very gentle, but offered a small breeze to cool her and let her forget what she was angry at. 'Harmonia, Darling, would you massage my feet.? And my darling Younger Graces, there are some delicious desserts and delicacies in the kitchen, and I require them.' She looked at her shiny fingernails and waved them off. Looking upon the black curly haired girl offering drinks with the other graces, Venus just watched her for a moment. She reminded Venus of her precious and fragile son, but he wasn't a girl. At least, as far as she knew. "And who might you be, Dear?"

"Oh, Shansa, would you rub my shoulders. I feel tense." Venus moved each shoulder up and pouted her lip as she spoke to the Younger Grace.

The pink Goddess relaxed in her throne, surrounded by her attendants and feeling the love. This is how the parties should go. No visits from the dirty witches. Which reminded her, she didn't notice Artemis anywhere.

And she was curious, but wouldn't admit it, about where Ares might be hiding.

FA Venus
Crew

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Abby smiled, standing there. When she was addressed, the demi flushed, a little confused. Her head tilted to the side, not entirely sure how Venus could have forgotten her. But then, most of this part of her family didn't seem to acknowledge her or her cousins.

"I'm Pothos' daughter. Abhisneha." She smiled, falling into a half curtsy. She was still holding the drink her grandmother hadn't taken yet. The lone demi suddenly felt out of place. This was her family, but did she really know them? Auntie Harmonia, surely, but the rest of her aunts? And Venus herself? Just how far out of her league had she gone?

FA Venus

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games