Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:29 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik smiled at the soft kiss Lily had bestowed upon him, of course here she was pulling him back to the moment. When she wiggled from his arms he chuckled lightly shaking his head as he watched her go off to her room - or their room. Casually he came to lean against the open door watching her make room for him in her life. It was touching really. "Lily. Thank you." He whispered and looked down to his bag. "We're going to be leaving sometime soon." He mused aloud mentally acknowledging that he would not completely unpack but he would still leave a few items. To prove he had a home to come back to. Silently he bent and collected a few sparse items placing them in the bottom most drawer.

XXXX The young man stepped back from the drawer and looked about the room. Wolves were den dwelling creatures, but it still felt strange for Erik to be in such a domesticated area. But yet here he was making a Life, in the small normal ways that people make lives. "It's nice. Actually cozy in here." He commented and shrugged as he looked around "My places have been so sparse in all my years it's nice to be in an actual home." He chuckled and moved to stand beside Lily with a smile. "It'll be good to come back to it and argue about socks or whatever normal people do" Erik spoke with his trademark smirk firmly in place.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: yum_salmon yum_tamago ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

It was true, the two would be leaving soon to face off Eriks pack. Lily looked back to her closet and thought about what she may need to pack when the time came but that was another thing she could worry about a different day. Right now it was about Erik settling in and them starting their new life together. It was hard to believe that he was moving in with her. Little scared Lily, known for not being able to have a conversation without with slight fear was now in a relationship and living with him.

Lily watched Erik unpack some of his things and thought about helping him but she was not sure if he would be alright touching his clothes yet or not. As he commented how it was cozy and it felt like a home Lily shrugged a little. " Its not much but it does the job." Lily said before she made her way to the laundry that Erik washed for her. " I guess I should get a small table so we can eat together properly." She said out laud to herself. She never bother getting one as she eat alone and eating at the kitchen counter was fine for her but now that she had someone to cook for and eat with she wanted to do it properly. Lily started to put the clean sheets on the old double size bed when Erik talked about them arguing about socks. " As long as you don't take my socks we will be fine." She laughed before turing her head to see Erik beside her with his trademark smirk. Looking up at her wolf prince she once again a victim of his charm and she couldn't look from her prince.

(ooc: They are living together! >w< )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX When Lily finally turned to him Erik was agin sucked into the sea that was her eyes. He chuckled at her comments "Deal." He said softly and moved to play with the ends of her hair softly. Soon his gaze dropped to look at what his hands were doing. Giving him a chance to think without the beauty in front of him stealing his attention.

XXXX After a moment his smirk ebbed away. "Today has been pretty eventful already." He whispered before looking back up to Lily. "You need your rest, it's getting late little rabbit." As he said this he pulled back slightly and smiled. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight, both of us have been put through the wringer today." He spoke with some conviction. He knew this was to most likely be the first time she'd ever share her bed even if it was just to sleep. A part of him wanted to fall asleep with her in his arms. However, he also knew that when they were together she tended to have difficulty in calming down. This would be enough of a shock on its own, let alone everything that happened to her over the past few days. The accidental overdose, finding out that myths were true, finding out your paramour was one such myth, dealing with Maya, planning attacks, talking about death and that was just to name a few. 'Tonight she needs some normalcy. And I need to wrap my head around all this.' For a rare moment, Erik actually allowed himself to notice that he was rattled from the previous events as well. Being as arrogant as he was this was progress.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Happy Labor Day ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 am

Lily Grey

Lily smiled more as she heard Erik chuckle. She loved his laugh and chuckles even though most of the the time his laughs was because of something she did to embarrass herself, but it was still her that made him laugh and it made her happy. She never did get close to anyone to make laugh so hearing even Eriks little chuckle made her light up a little.

The tall handsome man before her then started to play with the ends of her slightly curly hair. Even though he was only playing with the ends with her hair, Lily found it soothing. She would not mind one bit if he wanted to play with her hair for hours on end. Lily nodded slowly to his comment about how today was a eventful day. Having both Erik and Maya bleeding in her apartment, rough day at work, coming back to have a argue with both Maya and Erik and this wasn't the most eventful day compared to the last past few days. " On the couch? Erik you wont be able to curl up and sleep on it." Lily commented as her couch was small, a love seat that just fit two people to sit on. " I will sleep on the couch, you can have the bed." Lily said as she took a pillow and a blanket for herself. " You need it more then I do after that fight from last night." The little rabbit said as she went to the dresser and pulled out some pajamas before turing to face the wolf. " And dont say that you heal fast and you are fine. You will heal faster with a proper nights sleep even if you are a werewolf." She said with a firm nod before grabbing a her nightlight and made her way to her little couch that would now be called her bed.

(ooc: Happy Labour Day! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik couldn't hold back the sigh as Lily made the decison that she would take the couch. By this point he should have known that would be her decision. His blue eyes rolled as she walked out of her bedroom. "Lily" he groaned dissaprovingly.

XXXX After a breath he turned to follow her towards the couch. "I can sleep anywhere, heck I've slept in the open woods more times than I can count." He rationalized as he followed her dutifully. Thinking that might not work he decided to try another tactic as well. "Your training starts tomorrow, you need a good nights rest. You are going to be extremely sore tomorrow." Before she could reach the couch he bent to hold onto her blanket. Not to tug but to at least cause her to halt.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Lily Grey

" Well then take this as a treat to sleep on a bed rather then in the woods." Lily said before she felt Erik hold onto her blanket, making her stop and look back at the man and she let out a sigh. " Its fine, I fall asleep on this couch while reading all the time. Even the floor sometimes after a run." She said before letting go of the blanket so he was holding it while she placed her pillow down on the couch. " I may be sore tomorrow so think of this as toughing me up." She said, turning back to her wolf prince.

Lily went to the nearest wall unit and plugged in her nightlight before walking to the bathroom. before closing the door behind her she looked at Erik and pointed at him. " If I find you on my couch when I come back out I will sleep on the floor and you will not get pancakes tomorrow morning." She warned the wolf before closing the bathroom door.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:07 am
GrayEnvy
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik watched as she deftly danced out of his grasp, leaving him to hold the blanket. His jaw tightened slightly before he turned to the couch a plan in his mind. However his plan was thwarted by his flower. When the bathroom door closed he let out a groan. Begrudgingly he set about setting up the couch for her sleep. Did he think it was a good idea? No,
but he knew at this point continuing the topic was futile.

XXXX Once he was satisfied with the couch it held every pillow. Erik wasn't one that liked too many pillows he had kept one for the bed. After he got himself ready for bed, which was really just taking off his shoes. He sat on the floor leaning on the couch while reading one of the wolf books she had brought home to pass the time. Wondering if he could get through all this without any need for bloodshed. Normally he wouldn't care but now he had Lily and if he could spare her facing the ugliest parts of his world he would.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

Lily Grey

Lily changed into her pyjamas which was a blue and white striped baggy pyjama bottoms and a old baggy grey shirt. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and hair before she stepped out of the bathroom with her clothes in her hand. She saw that Erik was sitting on the ground by the couch that was now neatly set up with more pillows. She smiled softly to herself before walking back to her room to put her dirty clothes in the laundry hamper before coming back out into the living room.

Lily checked that the door was locked and her nightlight was on before sitting on the couch. She looked over Eriks shoulder to see what he was reading before she gently put her hands on his shoulders. " This is the first time I have ever had someone sleep over. Am I suppose to braid your hair or something?" She asked jokingly with a light laugh as she gently rubbed his shoulders. Lily gently messaged his shoulders and neck quietly, with the only sound being the neighbours arguing and the odd car driving by outside. After a while Lily stopped and wrapped her arms around him from behind and rested her forehead on his shoulder. " Hey Erik... I like you." The little rabbit said quietly. She had realized that neither really expressed their feelings through words. Yes they have through actions and it was clear that their feelings for each other were true but she wanted Erik to hear it. Lilys grip got a little tighter around him before she spoke again. " Will you... Be my boyfriend?"

(occ: I just say a little angry Erik with wolf ears growling at the couch XD)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The young wolf heard her entrance into the main room. Instead of watching her he decided to continue reading. Afterall he knew exactly where she was due to his keen sense of hearing and smell. When she padded over to the couch and joked about him sleeping over he chuckled. He was about to speak but halted when her small hands began to massage his shoulders. His eyes closed slowly as he let himself relax. Her touch combined with her scent and the still apartment were doing wonders for Erik's frayed nerves. As time passed them he kept his eyes closed simply receiving the kindness and comfort she offered him. Because of his flower, the wolf was able to sit in peace even though he could hear every word of the argument the cars zooming by - he could let that go and just focus on this moment.

XXXX When her soft arms came around him his eyes opened and a hand came to rest on her arm gently caressing the skin he found there. Erik knew Lily cared for him deeply, but to hear the words was humbling to hear. He felt her grip tighten on him but he didn't mind, it just let him know how much she wanted him close. He didn't like the term boyfriend it felt small compared to his feelings for her. But that was semantics so he responded with a simple nod. "I like you too, Lily. I like you a lot actually. So yes, I'm your boyfriend. And your my girlfriend." He said with a small chuckle. His head turned to place a kiss on her temple and whisper in Lily's ear. "Your mine just like I'm yours." His voice soft, but deep. In the back of his mind he worried over the promise in those words, he hoped he could live up to them. For if he was her boyfriend/ partner, then he needed to keep her safe and happy.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Lily Grey

The frail dancer remained quiet as she was still holding onto the person she cared for most in this world. She wanted Erik to know how she felt and she hoped that he had the same feelings as her. She wanted all of him to belong to her and not loose him. His charming smirk, those dazzling blue eyes, his warmth, kindness, loving touch and even his wolf form... Everything. She wanted to be the only one to be able to call him hers. Not Maya or anyone, just her and she hoped that Erik felt the same about her. She didn't want to sound like the selfish type but she was scared that she would loose him so easily like she did with everything else in her life.

Lily lifted her head up as she felt him caress her arm gently. Her heart fluttered a little as her wolf prince said he liked her too and agreed to be her boyfriend. She smiled softly as he planted a soft kiss on her temple as everything Erik has done for her made her truly happy. When Erik whispered into her ear it sent shivers down her neck as her face turned a light shade pink. He confirmed her wish... He was hers and she his, just like she wanted. In the dark room with only the night light lighting up the main room, the little timid rabbit leaned into Erik and placed her soft pink lips on his. Giving her prince a loving kiss almost as a way to seal the deal what he just said and to show how grateful she was. After a few moments she pulled away, letting go of him with a tint of pink on her face. Lily crawled under her blanket, pulling it over her face a little and curled into a ball. "Good night..."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik savored her sweet kiss as one would savor a good wine. When she pulled back he noticed her pink face and had to stop himself from pulling her back for more. But just like the rabbit he had called her before she hid in a little burrow that she had made.
At the sight, he couldn't help but let out a bark of laughter. "And the rabbit runs from the wolf." He said with a laugh still in his voice, teasing her.

XXXX As he looked at the ball on the couch that was Lily he smiled. Erik knew he was selfish and self-serving, he knew he wanted Lily to himself and was happy that she seemed almost as possessive as he was. He enjoyed being by her side, she gave him comfort like he never knew before. Erik mussed the place that he thought was Lily's head. "Good night little one." He whispered before settling back to his previous position as he continued to read. He'd go to bed eventually but not quite yet. The moon was high and he still had a bit of energy due to that.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit stayed hidden in the warmth of her little burrow, trying to hid her pink face and avoid eye contact with the wolf that she had feelings for. She grabbed one of the extra pillows Erik had put on the couch for her and she hugged it close to her chest. As Erik laughed she let out a little groan, feeling embarrassed as he teased her for running of. She burred her pink face into the pillow she was hugging, trying to get her face to a her regular colour.

She then heard the old wooden flooring creak as Erik got up, thinking he was going to go to bed she relaxed a little before she then felt Eriks hand on her head, making her curl up into a ball more and stuff her face more into the pillow. He always managed to get her off guard, even by the simplest ways. His deep yet soft voice once again sent another shiver down her neck and back and her heart fluttered a little. She could never get enough of his voice, she could listen to him all day. She listened once more as the old floor creaked once again as Erik sat back down in the same spot he was in. She let a couple minutes pass by before she raised her head up to see where Erik was to only find him reading the book again. She smiled softly before going back into her beetle position, hugging the pillow for warmth and comfort before falling asleep.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:56 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik sat reading but listened for the telltale signs of slumber taking over. When Lily finally fell asleep Erik smiled and moved to stand before he made certain she was tucked in. Slowly he moved to try and get some sleep.

XXXX After an hour of having no luck finding sleep Erik groaned and kicked out of bed. So the shirtless young man stumbled into the living room. Sleep deprived and using his baser instincts he followed his sense of smell. And that was how Erik ended up sleeping on the ground beside the couch where Lily had fallen asleep. When morning came the dark haired man stayed sleeping beside the couch.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Lily Grey

Lily slept peacefully and quietly that night. She was not much of a squirmer in her sleep as she usually slept in the beetle position while hugging something that was normally a pillow or extra blanket. When morning came, Lily woke up to the morning sun hitting her face from the window. Letting out a slight groan she slowly got up, rubbing the back of her head that only messed up more of her bed head. She was about to get off the couch when she noticed a shirtless man sleeping on the floor right by her couch. " Eri-" She stopped herself, covering her mouth as she didn't want to wake him. He was sound asleep and she wanted him to get as much rest as possible.

Carefully and quietly, the little rabbit made her way around the sleeping wolf and made her way to the kitchen to put on a pot of tea for her and Erik for when he woke up. As she put the kettle on she looked over at her sleeping prince on the floor. At first she was worried that he would catch a cold for sleeping on the floor shirtless but she could hear Erik now, saying that she didn't need to worry and his immune system as a werewolf was much stronger then a humans, or t least she hoped he would say something like that. Plus he needed the rest as today they started training.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:09 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Colors flashed past the wolf as he ran through the tall grass. He wasn't being chased, instead chasing something. The sun brightened the world as he rushed towards his goal.
When he reached the top of the hill a small rabbit stood unwaveringly. A growl erupted from the wolf and still, the rabbit did not move. It puzzled the wolf, and that is where his dream ended. Bright blue eyes shot open staring at the ceiling. Erik took a moment to calm his racing heart, the dreams following the full moon were annoying. But this was strange he dreamt of running in the sun, something he'd never done.

XXXX Focusing on his surroundings Erik relaxed. Lily was in the kitchen making something, probably tea. Maya was nowhere near them which suited the dark wolf just fine. It was time to get up. He groaned as he slowly rose. He stretched for a moment before scratching the back of his head and moving over to the kitchen. He smiled and decided to stand behind Lily, his long arms easily looping about her shoulders pulling her to his chest. He bent his head and nuzzled the side of her neck before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Good morning. Sleep well?" He asked in a husky sleep addled tone.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games