Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She walked with him downstairs bare footed. Since she was not given boots in that size. Once in the kitchen she started try to show them how to cook. Of course if she had to explain herself more than three times, she finally kicked everyone out and would cook alone. Though if people actually minded she kept them in the kitchen.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:37 pm
Grim, Curson, and Zeltion just laughed when she started to kick people out of the kitchen. Some of the chiefs did pay attention to her instructions and followed the best they could. But she did have more experience with cooking since all the chiefs were human. By the end of it only three chiefs were able to keep up with her and make an actual meal.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She gave them a firm speech about cooking right. And how she'd kick their butts if they gone back to burning all of their food. Of course she gave them a good set of rules to go by too. Now she was washing her hands in a basin and dried them on the apron that she took off. Hanging the apron up, she then gone to Grim and grabbed his hand. Before looking at his friends. "Now if you excuse us. I want some time with, my, well my fiancee.", she said, before tugging him upstairs.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm
Following her upstairs Grim just looked back and shrugged at them. From down stairs they could hear Curson whistle at them and Zeltion was just clapping. While they were still heading up stairs he felt the need to ask her something. " Why are we heading back up stairs? I thought you would want something to eat after the change." He said out of curiosity.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She stopped in the hallway where they couldn't be seen. "We can eat after I get some time with only you.", she said. Well leaning against the wall between the doors. Her hands moved to the front of his shirt. She was biting her lip as she looked him up and down.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:19 pm
It took him a while to realize what she was talking about. " Oh...You want to... Got it." He opened the door to his room and let her in first. Once they were both inside he closed the door and turned to her. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" He asked as he was turning around.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She walked into the room and watched him.Before gently grabbing his wrist and making him face her.
"Who says I wanted to talk? I just want to spend some time with you. Before we eat at least.", she said. Only to smile and put his hands on her waist. Now she put her arms around his neck.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:32 pm
When she grabbed his waist he twitched a little. Though when she put his hands on her waist it was at this point he actual got what she was saying. " Oh...Now I get it. You wanted to kiss." Then he looked to her. " Why didn't you just say that?" He asked as he held her closer to him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She rolled her eyes at him and shook her head.
"I said that I wanted time with you. And your friends knew exactly what I meant by that. So just kiss me and take one form of hunger away. My hunger, for you.", she said and swayed in his hold. Letting his hands rub around her waist. Of course she was grinning up at him with a blush on her cheeks.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 pm
He looked at her with a curious expression on his face. Though he did shiver feeling her sway in his hold and having his hands rub her waist. " Did that potion also change your personality as well? Because you did not act like this much before." He said just wanting to make sure that it was still her and not some side effect from the potion.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She gave a small sigh and looked at him."Grim, to do this when I was a dwarf. You'd have to be on your knees. And I didn't want to ask you to do that. Now I can do it without asking you. Besides with the height differences we had. We wouldn't be able to dance either.", she said, well looking into his eyes. He would be able to tell that she was serious about this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 pm
" Your right. Sorry I just wanted to make sure that it was you making this choice and not because of some side effect from the potion. But I would like to say that I would have done those thing if you asked." Now he leaded down and kissed her as passionately as he could. He was still rubbing his hands around her waist as they continued to kiss and pulled her close to him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded hearing this and smiled. Of course she kissed him back and moaned. Only to start walking towards the wall, until her back hit it. This time she started to take his shirt off and felt his scars with her long fingers. Once the kiss broke for air, she panted. "Hmmm, so eat and do this again?", she asked him. Only to smile with lazy eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 pm
As she started walking towards the wall he followed. When she started to take off his shirt he helped and threw it across the room and when she started to feel his scar he shivered in pleasure. Looking at her he started to kiss her neck. " Or maybe we keep doing this for a little while longer?" He asked in between kisses.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She moaned as he started to kiss her neck. "Fine, a little longer." She moaned. Only to run her nails up and down his scars now. Of course she had her eyes mostly closed. She was arching her back and finally closed her eyes. "Mmmm, Grim, quick chat, please.", she said as her moans raised. As her breathes were becoming faster than before.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games