Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:07 am
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison fallowed him with a shy smile. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. She watched him as he moved the pegs, and spoke. She nodded at his warnings. "So, am I directing you to my place?" She asked, holding her guitar putting her flip flops on, hoping to hide her slight nervousness of riding it. She tried to play if off with a light question as she moved the strap of her guitar over her shoulder.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:46 am
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen smiles at her softly."You can just tell me before we go,I know this place pretty well I have been here for about three years now."He says with a smile,he then reaches out and tightens her guitar strap and he looks at her."Just make sure you hold onto me tightly and you will be just fine."He says handing her his helmet and his coat."Are you ready to go?"He asks with a smile.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison nodded calmly and took the helmet. " Yeah. It's a small blue house, kinda going up a hill. I don't really know my address quite yet." She confessed shyly. "Um, It's not that far from here, my dad just bought it." she said before putting on the helmet and coat.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image

Logem smiles and nods as he get's on his motorcycle and turns the keys and revs the engine and he looks at her."Put your foot on the peg and use me to pull your self up and we will get going."He says as he turns his lights on and looks around.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison nodded and sat behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist locking her hands. "Alright." she said nervously. She held on a little tightly, thankful for the helmet to hide her face as it was a bright cherry red.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

logen uses his feet to push the bike off the sand and then uses the throttle and slowly pulls back on it and moves them forward slowly,he then looks left and right and then turns onto the road away form the beach and goes slowly to make sure he didn't scare Allison and head's towards the house she spoke about.

MomoLaWolf

((Exits to Gray's house))  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:14 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

((Exits to Gray's house))

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 pm
Vandravia

Drina Segal

OOC: This should help, Vandra.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vandravia

Clean Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 pm
Zavia Lovell
User Image

Zavia looked at where her fins used to be. Tried to get up and fell. Aggravated that she tries again. Seeing a lady with a green dress on with messy brown hair in a bun and wearing a 'fancy' dress, and also a male with light brown hair walking on the beach with a boy no older than 7 heading towards her. She drags herself towards and grabs a dress looking thing that washed up on shore. She put it on and looked at it. "Its ripped." She tried walking slowly from where it washed up. They looked towards her. She waves shyly. "HI!" says the boy running over towards her. "Can we keep her?" he said pointing at her who's a little nervous. "Well we can't turn her away. What is your name?"The woman asked. "Zavia Segal. What is yours?" She said blushing. "I'm Gray Lovell, this is my husband Samuel, and our youngest and only son Brent."she said quickly then added. " Do you have a place to stay? "Zavia shook her head. " We have an extra room. You could stay there. " Zavia nodded and followed them to the Lovells' home. (exits to Lovells' home)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:38 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
A particular Immortal was floating above the air that day at the beach. He lands on the beach taking a few steps toward the rolling morning sea that was coming in,"I haven't been here in awhile", he smiled walking along the shore line for a small distance,"But then again It won't be another month or so til I'm really needed no need to worry about taking a vacation right?", he laughs a little as he starts walking along the shore of the beach. If he was seen from a distance you would think it was some teenage boy sporting a hoodie and wearing no shoes. Though if you got closer you could smell the frost coming from him, it always seemed to follow him along sometimes chilling the air without him even really doing anything but what can you expect if your Jack frost? He can control storms, ice and the cold he loved painting pictures of the icicles on the windows of children's homes and see their little faces light up even though he had been around of centuries he can't help but still a child in his own right playing around without the small children knowing but the man on the moon now gives him the ability to be seen by anyone not just those who believe. He gazes up and over at all the lovely beach homes along the shore, admiring some and ignoring others as they didn't appeal to his taste. What he could really use right now was some human interaction and play abit of mischief along with it.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn's frail body washed up onto the warm sandy beach. As the sea foam went back to see the young girls eyes open to reveal beautiful grey eyes. She lifted her head, pushing up with her arms, smiling as she took in the world of the humans. Dawn shifted her weight as she slowly tried to push up on her new silky legs. Her balance was extremely off as she fell on her butt a few times feeling the coarse send caress her nude skin.

Swiftly a breeze hit her body and she quickly looked down in shock at the picture of a nude young girl. Her new body was completely open for the world to see except for the shells that still covered her breasts. Her head moved side to side as she searched for something to cover herself with. Quickly her eyes made contact with an old pale blue Chevrolet truck. No one was around the vehicle so she crawled her way of to the bed and grabbed a pink and white stripped towel.

She wrapped herself in the new cloth as she finally found her footing with the new legs. Dawn's face brightened as she finally got to truly breath in the fresh air and look at all of the glorious beach around her. She had been on a beach before, but it was the trashy Galveston beach and it was always hard to sit without maybe being caught. Dawn slowly walked down the beach and allowed her feet to shovel into the sand with every step to feel the warmth. She was so happy with herself and deciding to finally come to shore.

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Even though Computer Classes we're not until later, Pyrrha decided to take a walk on the beach to think about what program to use at Computer Class. She had a CD Folder containing Copies of Edutainment titles in her classroom, one CD title for each computer. As she walked she noticed a girl with black hair and was wearing a towel. Oh, goodness! Pyrrha ran over to where the girl was. Excuse me, but are you alright?

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25016215]Profile

Hjoyc14

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn was looking into the sky at the beautiful clouds when she heard a women's voice and her heart jumped a bit till she realized she had legs now. She slowly turned to look at the woman and smiled. "Oh uh...I am fine," she said in a shaky voice as she ran her hand through her now dry hair. Looked into the ladies eyes once more she frowned a bit and looked away for a bit.

"Well actually I honestly don't know what to do. I woke on the beach and found this towel so I am just sitting here now till I come up with a plan." That last bit sounded a bit childish, but she seemed to be a nice lady so Dawn assumed the lady wouldn't mind.

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha was a bit concerned about the girl. I'm Pyrrha. What's your name and why are you out here naked in a towel?

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25016215]Profile

Hjoyc14

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games