Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Lona
Link to Teepee: teepee

What makes you afraid? There are many things that make me afraid. I suppose my family and being attacked would be the highest on my list of fears.

What makes you feel brave? Being supported and knowing I have others with me. Especially the love of my life.

What defines a coward? I suppose a coward would be someone who is unable to stand tall in times when it is most crucial.

------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Dusk

What makes you afraid? Forgetting who I am, never remembering who I was. There's nothing scarier than not knowing who you were, who you are, where you came from.

What makes you feel brave? My family. Even if I did forget, I know they would help me remember.

What defines a coward? Ah... I guess someone who doesn't let themselves live their life because the fear of what could happen is too great for them to bear the potential outcomes.

Participating Soquili: Brandnetel

What makes you afraid? The loss of my family. I would never want them to be taken from this world too early.

What makes you feel brave? Protecting them from harm. Knowing that I'm keeping them from harm when I patrol our home.

What defines a coward? Those who cannot even protect themselves.

Participating Soquili: Enyo

What makes you afraid? The deepest reaches of the ocean.

What makes you feel brave? Standing up for what is right.

What defines a coward? Me. I am responsible for the deaths of many. I didn't try to fight for the precious lives that I gave away without a care until it was too late.

Participating Soquili: Baby Bones "Backstitch"

What makes you afraid? Not being understood. I know I'm different looking, but I'm not scary.

What makes you feel brave? Stepping outside of my comfort zone! Even if I'm not understood right away, that doesn't mean I can't change their mind!

What defines a coward? Well... everyone's afraid of something, aren't they? I don't think anyone's really a coward.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:49 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What makes you afraid? Losing a fight. Losing Yakone.

What makes you feel brave? Being able to defend myself even if I might be nervous.

What defines a coward? Someone who is not being true to their strength.

Participating Soquili: Volaille

What makes you afraid? Not being able to see my children bear children of their own.

What makes you feel brave? Knowing that I will always have Mirabilis looking up to me.

What defines a coward? The ever fear of something happening to the kids. I wouldn't want them adventuring and getting hurt.

Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

What makes you afraid? SPIDERS.

What makes you feel brave? I'm not really sure...

What defines a coward? Stealing my pumpkins instead of asking.

Participating Soquili: Olor

What makes you afraid? Big One mean!

What makes you feel brave? Olor can fight Big One.

What defines a coward? Olor scary of Big One.

Participating Soquili: Ziliaris

What makes you afraid? Mom and Dad.

What makes you feel brave? Mom and Dad.

What defines a coward? Mom and Dad.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:23 pm
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kipenzi
Link to Teepee: [x]

What makes you afraid? My children! I always fear for their safety.

What makes you feel brave? The wind in my mane. It drives me forward each day.

What defines a coward? An unwillingness to stand for what's right.

--

Participating Soquili: Kintori

What makes you afraid? The idea of having baskets - the responsibility just isn't something I'm sure I can stomach again.

What makes you feel brave? Nef! He's wonderful, always standing by my side. He always gives me courage.

What defines a coward? Not... being willing to take on responsibility, probably.

--

Participating Soquili: Nefertem

What makes you afraid? Not much; I essentially came into this world at the will of a star, I don't have much room for fear.

What makes you feel brave? Waking up in the morning, sometimes.

What defines a coward? Not standing up for what it is you believe in.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:10 am
Owner's Name: medigel
Participating Soquili: Bernard
Link to Teepee: xxx

What makes you afraid? The unnatural. There are things that shouldn't exist, and I fear what their presence means.

What makes you feel brave? Ah, um...Knowing someone at least relies one me.

What defines a coward? Myself. Someone unwilling to look at their mistakes and find a solution.

Participating Soquili: Ithil

What makes you afraid? The unpredictability of others.

What makes you feel brave? Having someone at my side.

What defines a coward? That depends. What one calls cowardice, another might call survival. That isn't for me to define.

Participating Soquili: Falconwing

What makes you afraid? Pff, nothing scares me!

What makes you feel brave? Knowing who I friggen am, natch~

What defines a coward? Running away is a coward's move. Also, people who cry a lot over everything. Like, crying doesn't even help.

Participating Soquili: Marlowe

What makes you afraid? Nothing really is left. Skinwalkers, I guess.

What makes you feel brave? Bravery is an excuse to force yourself. I don't see the point.

What defines a coward? My father would be an excellent example.

Participating Soquili: Frostburn

What makes you afraid? Not having my owl, Glandur, by my side can make me anxious. I wouldn't go so far as to say afraid.

What makes you feel brave? I have confidence in my skills and abilities.

What defines a coward? Someone who won't fight for themselves.

^ Frostburn not in teepee, and thus not added, sorry! <3

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 am
Int Stats
1. Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Ellessar
Link to Teepee: XxX

What do you think of time? I don't really think about time?

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? I think it can do both.

Does it scare you? Sometimes it sure does!
-
2. Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Svadilfari

What do you think of time? It is meaningless.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Depends where you are. In some places it seems to be there and other places it disappears

Does it scare you? No, it does not scare me. Nothing scares me.
-
3. Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Rían Oromë

What do you think of time? Time is time. I'm not sure how to answer this.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Time has always slipped away, even when you think you have it grasped.

Does it scare you? Occasionally it can, but I guess it depends on the situation.
-
4. Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

What do you think of time? Time is lovely.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Oh, I think it does a little bit of both. Time's a trickster.

Does it scare you? Well... sometimes it does.
-
5. Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Vid Vidar

What do you think of time? I don't really notice it or care for it.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Does it matter?

Does it scare you? No, it doesn't scare me.
-

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:14 am
All Stats

Are you forgetful? Occasionally I can be forgetful.

How can you be sure? The wife reminds me.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I left my pack with all of our food once!

Is there anything you wish you could forget? Not that I am aware of!

Do you treasure your memories? Oh yes I sure do, would you like to hear some?

Are any of them a burden? None of them are burdens, only lessons.
-
Owner's Name: Kyjoto

Are you forgetful? Never.

How can you be sure? I would know.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I've never forgotten anything.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? No.

Do you treasure your memories? No.

Are any of them a burden? No. Do not ask me anymore questions.
-

Are you forgetful? Sometimes I can be forgetful.

How can you be sure? Uh, I just am?

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I don't think I've forgotten anything that terrible.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? The battles.

Do you treasure your memories? I treasure the good ones.

Are any of them a burden? Many are a burden.
-

Are you forgetful? Oh, yes. Very.

How can you be sure? Vid reminds me.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I forgot to bring the food with us once, and we were half way to the mountains.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? I don't have any terrible memories that I want to forget.

Do you treasure your memories? Oh yes.

Are any of them a burden? Not really, most of them are good.
-
Participating Soquili: Vid Vidar

Are you forgetful? No.

How can you be sure? I'm positive.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I don't forget things.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? I had a run in with a kalona once. I wish I could forget that.

Do you treasure your memories? The good ones I do.

Are any of them a burden? None that I can think of.
-

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:09 pm
Int Stats

Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: "Healer of the Damned" Amund
Link to Teepee: [X]

What do you think of time? I don't really think about time too much. I mean I think about all the lost time I have with my daughter... or lack of time I had with her. But I try to make time to be here for her whenever she needs me.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Both. Sometimes it seems to go on forever and other times it just slips right through your hooves.

Does it scare you? Yes it scares me when time just slips on by. It scares me to think that some point later on time may take away my love ones.

Participating Soquili: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana

What do you think of time? I think time is a good thing. You know the expression that time heals all wounds. Well with enough time good things will happen to you. I mean I eventually found my mother and rescued her with enough time.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? It seems to last for a long time. But then again I can't really tell time very well since I can't see anything. I can't see the passing of the sun or moon so things always seem to last forever to me.

Does it scare you? Not really? Time is just a part of life.

Participating Soquili: Delilah

What do you think of time? I'm not really sure? I'm sorry just give me a minute and I'll give you a better answer. Just give me time to think!

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? It slips away so quickly. I barely seem to see my brother and when he is home it seems like the next minute he's living. Plus the kids grew up so fast and are off doing their own things.

Does it scare you? Oh yes. Time is a scary thing.

Participating Soquili: Poecile Cheeseburger

What do you think of time? I think time is a fickle thing. Sometimes it's like it's on your side and other moments it's against you.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? Definitely both. When you want it to last, time just slips away. Yet when you want time to pass quickly, it seems to drag on and on.

Does it scare you? Not really. I mean really why should it? Does time scare you?

Participating Soquili: Chares

What do you think of time? I think time is one thing we all have. Sometimes it's only a short amount of time and others it's a long time. But we have to make the best of our time.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? I suppose you could say it does both.

Does it scare you? Time itself? No I would not say it scares me.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 pm
All stats

Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

Are you forgetful? No I am not!

How can you be sure? Because I remember everything. *hears Bastion snicker and glares at him*

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? Again I don't forget things.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? I.... I wish I could forget their stupid faces and customs.

Do you treasure your memories? Not really. They're just memories.

Are any of them a burden? No. If there are any 'bad' memories they only strive to make me stronger to overcome whatever makes them bad.

Participating Soquili: Bastion

Are you forgetful? Not too terribly bad.

How can you be sure? Well when you forget the name of a mare you've encountered before I'm pretty sure you can say you are forgetful. By the way... what's your name again? ;D

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? Hm... I suppose the worst thing I've ever forgotten is the one time I was hunting with Angra and forgot that I wasn't hunting him and tried to eat him.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? I think it would be a good thing to forget my family again.

Do you treasure your memories? I'm with Angra on this one. What's the point of treasuring memories?

Are any of them a burden? I wouldn't go that far.

Participating Soquili: Fenri

Are you forgetful? I suppose I can be

How can you be sure? Well when my mom has to remind me of things....

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? My mom's birthday. She was devastated that Uncle Jere wasn't home yet and I forgot her birthday. She says she wasn't but I know she was.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? I wish I could forget my stupid 'Uncle' and his gang.

Do you treasure your memories? Yes I do! I treasure all of my memories with my family.

Are any of them a burden? The memory and knowledge of who my 'Uncle' really is and what he does is a burden.

Participating Soquili: It Kurone

Are you forgetful? Not too much. I remember most things.

How can you be sure? I guess I can't really be sure 100%.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? Worst thing I've been forgetting is my mother's face and voice. My real mother that is. I can barely recall what she sounds like.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? Oh no! I don't want to forget anything.

Do you treasure your memories? Yes I do!

Are any of them a burden? I mean I guess.... there a few that are burdensome.

Participating Soquili: "Healer of the Damned" Amund

Are you forgetful? I can be

How can you be sure? My family lets me know.

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? I'm not sure. Maybe when I was having a hard time remembering what freedom was like.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? My time with Lux or in the Pit. I really wish I didn't remember those terrible times.

Do you treasure your memories? Most of them I do. I treasure all of my memories with my mate and our daughter.

Are any of them a burden? Yes. There a lots of them that can be a burden.

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Regin

Are you forgetful? "Well I can be , but I would not consider myself to be a forgetful mare. "

How can you be sure?" Well I think I could gauge myself if I was forgetful or not. "

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? " Well I have forgotten dates before ."

Is there anything you wish you could forget? "The follies of my youth."

Do you treasure your memories? " Some memories like of my family especially my mate and offspring."

Are any of them a burden? "Yes some of them are burdens , but I've never hurt others with my mistakes"

Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

Are you forgetful?" Yes I am forgetful. I'm a bit of a day dreamer though as I've gotten older I've become more of a realist. "

How can you be sure?" Well If I daze off and not hear what another soq is saying and when I hear it and it goes out of my head -that is a sure sign that I'm forgetful."

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? " My mother's face. She disappeared not long after I left home. I cannot remember the details of her face.

Is there anything you wish you could forget? "I am a knight and at times I have had to maim or harm other soq. I don't regret the actions I took, but sometimes I would like to forget them. "

Do you treasure your memories?" Yes I especially treasure the memories I have of my daughter and son."

Are any of them a burden?" Yes I have so memories that cause be pain and I do not wish to discuss them"

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Are you forgetful?" No, being forgetful can be deadly."

How can you be sure? " Yes though I'm not perfect and have forgotten small things from time to time."

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? "Personal details about a mare I was once courting. She didn't take kindly to me forgetting aspects of her life."

Is there anything you wish you could forget?" I'd like to forget a few mistakes I made as a foal. Luckily my father was their to save me as my curiosity as a foal lead to a few perilous situations.

Do you treasure your memories?" Yes I do."

Are any of them a burden?" Some are , but I think most of those taught me a lesson about life. "
Participating Soquili: Daria

Are you forgetful?" I can be."

How can you be sure?" Well when others remind you that you've forgotten things."

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten? " My gradmother's birthday.She was furious. "

Is there anything you wish you could forget?" Seeing my mother when she is depressed- her constant sadness hurts my heart"

Do you treasure your memories?" I do, I have had some wonderful adventures."

Are any of them a burden?"None."
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

Are you forgetful?"Yes."

How can you be sure?" Well I seldom pay attention to things outside the present moment."

What's the worst thing you've ever forgotten?" My past. I remember few details about my family"

Is there anything you wish you could forget?" Nothing"

Do you treasure your memories?"I seldom pay my memories any attention. "

Are any of them a burden? "None of them are a burden."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:59 pm
Participating Soquili: Zenobia

What do you think of time?" Time is the seasons. I pay little attention to time outside except in regards to raising my pumpkins.

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? "Time is slippery -like an fish"

Does it scare you?" No"

Participating Soquili: Mariketa

What do you think of time?" Time is perspective. It can suddenly go slowly or speed up in an outrageous fashion."

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? " It depends on the occasion. When I'm on the hunt it tends to go fast and while I'm waiting for a query it can become slow .

Does it scare you?" I fear becoming older and weaker. I have many enemies and they would like to get the best of me. However I don't think I'll live to an old age.

Participating Soquili: Aodan

What do you think of time? " Time is every soq's enemy."

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? "The past slips away until all your are left with is the pain of your present existence."

Does it scare you?" Since I can't control it, it scares me."

Participating Soquili:Mi Amor

What do you think of time?" Time is the passing of each moment. It is the height of the sun in the sky which I use to make appointments."

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? "Both."

Does it scare you?" Sometimes, but it's just a part of everyday life. We all have a place and a time on the soq lands. "

Participating Soquili: Regin

What do you think of time?" When I was a foal time seemed to go by so slowly, but as and adult it seems like the last few years and come and passed quickly."

Does it slip away, or last for a long time? " It seems to slip away, though some weeks do pass slowly, especially is I find myself to be in a bored state. "

Does it scare you?" So many things in life are scary. However I never have nightmares about time."

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:48 pm
Owner's Name: Thrivis
Participating Soquili: Thurga
Link to Teepee: XOXOXO

What do you think of time? "Well, it can be a right beast if you don't pay attention to it. Gotta just do what you can with the time ya got."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? "Well, sure! Especially when the unexpected tends to come up."

Like its running out? "I never did meet anyone that lives forever, so I suppose it's always runnin' out."

What do you do when you have spare time? "Oh, even 'spare time' ain't spare. Better do some preparation and plannin'. And if that's done, I'll meditate and visit loved ones."

Why do you do that? "Gotta find a good use for it. Taking the time to nourish your life with people and relaxin' is important when ye'r not busy with somethin'."

If you could rewind time, would you? "I can think of a few things I'd go back and do different, but I tend not to dwell on should'a could'a would'a. That right there can be a... waste of time, right?"

----------

Participating Soquili: Dellinger

What do you think of time? "Hmmm," he hums thoughtfully. "Time is a gift and a curse. Sometimes which comes down to perspective or choice."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? "Not particularly. Time is like a river we all travel. Sometimes it trickles, sometimes it rages. It flows, always."

Like its running out? He frowns. "It is running, sometimes in, sometimes out. With or without me."

What do you do when you have spare time? His eyes squint as if he doesn't quite understand the question. "I suppose I look for ways that might improve relationships and our culture."

Why do you do that? "How a people spend their time tells a lot about them. I want us to be a good people. A noble people."

If you could rewind time, would you? "No. Perhaps there are times I wonder if things might have been better had other decisions been made. However, we have no way to know if they might have been much worse. The best we can do is move forward with the wisdom of what has gone before."

----------

Participating Soquili: Sunhilda

What do you think of time? "How I think about time seems to change depending on the day. I mean, time with friends is great! Time swimming as fast as I can from predators? Not my favorite."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? "Yes yes, there's so much to do, but we can't do it all. Just have to try to do the things that matter the most first, right?"

Like its running out? "Oh yes! Especially when low tide is coming. We can't visit our land friends and family on the lowest tide days, so sometimes it feels like we don't have enough time before the moon shifts and we can no longer visit."

What do you do when you have spare time? "Well if there's nothing important to do or see, I like to look for treasure, or come up with something to share next time the tide can bring us in."

Why do you do that? "If I can do something that pays off later, I can make my time richer!"

If you could rewind time, would you? "Oooh," she sighs dreamily. "I don't know. If I could rewind, I might. But how can I know I could have used my time better? Maybe I'd have made all new mistakes. Maybe I'd be a completely different person!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm

What do you think of time? I haven't much thought of it. I suppose it's measured by the sun and the seasons.

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? I believe there is always plenty of time!

Like its running out? There's always enough time!

What do you do when you have spare time? I adventure, so there is never any spare time.

Why do you do that? I enjoy it!

If you could rewind time, would you? No, I do not believe I would.
-

What do you think of time? It's foolish.

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? There's never enough.

Like its running out? The end is nearing, and it is running out.

What do you do when you have spare time? I never have spare time.

Why do you do that? I'm always on the move, I can not fathom having a moment to spare.

If you could rewind time, would you? I would. Oh, I would.
-

What do you think of time? It's the passing of the moons. It's not something I worry myself with to much.

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? Sometimes I do.

Like its running out? It's never that desperate.

What do you do when you have spare time? Occasionally I go for a walk, it's soothing.

Why do you do that? It eases my mind. The past times are always with me.

If you could rewind time, would you? I do not think I would, although I do regret things.

-

What do you think of time? Time is silly, but very important.

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? No, I don't think I have.

Like its running out? Not at all.

What do you do when you have spare time? Vid and I go for walks, we go collecting things, whatever to keep busy.

Why do you do that? Well, I guess because we enjoy spending time together.

If you could rewind time, would you? No, I do not believe I would.
-
Participating Soquili: Galieon

What do you think of time? It's dumb.

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? Always! It seems the sun is always setting as soon as I'm getting something done!

Like its running out? Pah, always!

What do you do when you have spare time? If I had spare time, I suppose I'd do some sparring with my brother. He's slowing down a bit in his age.

Why do you do that? He's getting fat, don't tell him I told you.

If you could rewind time, would you? Never. I couldn't think of it.

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:52 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Berith

What do you think of time?
I don't think about time much, it's not really on the forefront of my mind. Some days it seems to go by super, suuuuper slow, and others it goes by as fast as a rabbit! Time isn't something I actively think about.
Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it?
Sometimes! Only when I'm doing something fun that I don't want to end, or if I'm with my family. Being with my family is always so much fun!
Like its running out?
I don't think time is running out. I hope time isn't running out... Oh gosh, is it?
What do you do when you have spare time?
I collect feathers to make gifts for my family! Sometimes it can take so long, though, but I don't mind!
Why do you do that?
It's fun, and I like making them little charms and accessories.
If you could rewind time, would you?
I don't know... maybe? It would be nice if me and my dad hadn't been separated from my mother and brother when I was a filly, but then I wouldn't be who I am today, I don't think.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Enyo

Time is cruel. It passes slowly and it takes far too long for things of the past to dissipate.
Often. Time is fleeting and too quickly used.
Like its running out?
Time is always running out.
I tend to the remains of my former home. It was destroyed in a terrible event.
Why do you do that?
I feel a deep obligation to trying to make amends for my past. Mistakes were made by my sister and I, and the residents of the village suffered as a result.
Perhaps. Though who's to guarantee that things would change?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Dusk

I suppose that time seems to go by quickly. It doesn't seem like that long ago that my adoptive mother found me. I feel like I was a foal just a few months ago sometimes.
No, not really. I feel like time goes a long at just the right pace.
Like its running out?
No. I feel like time is going at just the right pace that it doesn't seem to run out or that I really need more of it.
I enjoy all things macabre. If i have enough free time I like to try and find things to add to my collection or things I can turn in to things to wear.
Why do you do that?
I really appreciate death. I find it fascinating and I think it's honestly beautiful.
Maybe... If I could, there might be a chance that I wouldn't have been separated from my blood family in the first place... but then I never would have met Eve and my siblings.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Camlann

I think it a fickle mistress.
Often. There are many times I wish there was more time available in the day, the week, the month, even the year.
Like its running out?
Time is always running out the older you get. Time doesn't last forever, as much as some don't want to acknowledge the fact.
I rest and clean my weapons, train, whatever I can do to stay in shape.
Why do you do that?
My weapons need to cleaned and cared for; If I don't train, I risk being ill prepared for future battles and altercations.
Yes. I have witnessed many losses of life and risked my own countless times. Though I care little for my own fate, there were many situations where, if I could have, I would have gladly rewound time to save the life of another.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Gunnar

Time is time. I don't think much of it.
Sometimes, but only when I get caught up in what I'm doing.
Like its running out?
I don't think it's running out, per say, though I know plenty of types that would get ominous with such a question. Probably say something along the lines of a broody, "Always," or something.
I'm always going out and adventuring. If I see something I want, I can be pretty determined to get it, though I like to use my wits more than anything.
Why do you do that?
It's fun, I get to see the world, and there are so many challenges that it brings. It's pretty stimulating.
Who doesn't want to rewind time? Everyone has experience and actions they regret. If I could go back, sure, I would love to rewind time and try to fix mistakes I've made in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:37 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili:Daria

What do you think of time? " I think I need to be more patient and that I need to be more aware of time. I'm training to be a forrest guardian and I need to let time flow by me and not get upset with how slowly it moves"

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it?" Yes when I'm really excited and happy time seems to speed by.

Like its running out? Everything has to end for new things to start.

What do you do when you have spare time?" I train, but if I really want a treat then I explore the depths of the woodlands."

Why do you do that?"It is said fairies once lived in these woods and you can still find fairy circles ."

If you could rewind time, would you? No I've had a pleasant life and I regret nothing.

Participating Soquili: Aodan

What do you think of time? It's not my friend

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? "Well it's seems like I never have enough of the good moments in life. While the bad seem to last forever. "

Like its running out?"Yes."

What do you do when you have spare time? "I plot Revenge."

Why do you do that?" Wouldn't you? Should my enemies live nice lives?

If you could rewind time, would you? It might be nice, but yet know my past life would seem like it was full of lies.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

What do you think of time?" It's slippery and seems primordial."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it?"Yes of course. Doesn't everyone have moment's were they feel like it's slipping away."

Like its running out?"Yes."

What do you do when you have spare time? "I dance."

Why do you do that?" My father is from a desert tribal herd that specializes in music and dancing. He taught me how to sing and dance .

If you could rewind time, would you? "Well I have moments that I wished never happened, but I don't know If I'd want to rewind time."
Participating Soquili: Briar Rose

What do you think of time?" It is the passing of the seasons."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it?"At times."

Like its running out? "Yes but it teaches me to enjoy my happy moments fully. "

What do you do when you have spare time?" I grow flowers. My roses are spoken about through many parts of the soq lands. "

Why do you do that?"It brings me pleasure and a sense of peace. "

If you could rewind time, would you?"Well I would have liked to have spent more time with my parents. However someday they might return. "

Participating Soquili: Maui

What do you think of time? " I seldom think of time. I just live day by day."

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough of it? "Well in the winter I would like the sun to be out longer. So i feel like I never have enough time during the day."

Like its running out? "Yes like it slips past me."

What do you do when you have spare time? "I spend my free time walking on the beach. The cold air soothes me. "

Why do you do that? "The places were the water meets the land are magical. It's just nice to see the world beauty."

If you could rewind time, would you? "Nah time can't be rewritten so why bother thinking about it."

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 am
Owner's Name: Mindsend (And Kitsune Mistress Nyoko though she'll have to enter him separately to get the boost on her teepee)
Participating Soquili: Demyx
Link to Teepee: Mindsend's Teepee

What does courage mean to you? Demyx looked up from his Sitar he'd been carefully and lovingly re-tuning (Water constantly made it go out of tune and, being part Water Suti it was a constant chore but one he enjoyed) and blinked in confusion. He looked around, unsure of if the one who approached him was actually talking to him "Who, Me?"

He rested the Sitar in the fold of his front legs, freeing his Wings and the hands on them a bit, though he still plucked absently at the strings as he thought, "I don't really know, I'm a coward, utterly chicken... I guess not being afraid to fight? I mean, yeah, I can fight if I have no choice, like if I gotta save my neck or, you know, protect my friends, but I'm more likely to run away and yelp every time I get hurt and just.. Try to make them feel bad about hitting me cause I really don't want to hurt anyone."

In what way can you show courage to others?
"Stand up and say "no" back when I was given missions to fight things. " Demyx frowned slightly, and scratched the back of his head with his left wings palm, glancing downward.

Do you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in?He Sighed softly and laughed, "of course, I couldn't even do that: I'd whine about it and say I wasn't good at it and then shirk the missions and just sort of... claim I did. I guess if I did that I'd be considered brave. Though Marly's a lot less likely to hit me if I say no, so he's been encouraging me to say when something goes against my beliefs.. Maybe if I end up going back to home base I'll be able to stand up to the bossman."

Demyx picked his sitar back up and played a chord, "Heck, maybe if I had actually stood up and Insisted I didn't want to do fighting missions and wanted to be a Medic or something like Marluxia was constantly trying to get me on his team to learn to be, Maybe Xemnas would have transferred me over sooner to.. Uh" he paused, his voice straining, having called them "teams" for so long but realizing that others weren't as familiar with it, "The Oblivion.. "Herd"?"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff