Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:40 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Can I donate to the guild just because?

You can if you want, but there really isn't much to spend guild funds on for the guild at the moment. It will just be unreachable gold, sitting stagnant with the guild without much to use it on.
I'd personally prefer you keep your gold, and know that we appreciate the thought you are expressing in wanting to donate. :3

Doesn't it cost gold to make these events? Like to make the new threads?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:52 am
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

You can if you want, but there really isn't much to spend guild funds on for the guild at the moment. It will just be unreachable gold, sitting stagnant with the guild without much to use it on.
I'd personally prefer you keep your gold, and know that we appreciate the thought you are expressing in wanting to donate. :3

It only costs money to make new uh...
You know the things you click on to get to a region and whatnot?
Those. You can only really buy more of those with the guild gold. and it's not that expensive. And we likely won't need any for quite a while. and making announcements takes a tiny bit of gold, too. But that's pretty much it.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Those. You can only really buy more of those with the guild gold. and it's not that expensive. And we likely won't need any for quite a while. and making announcements takes a tiny bit of gold, too. But that's pretty much it.

Gotcha, guess what you're saying is to bribe the leaders we need to do a direct trade (jk jk) lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 am
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Gotcha, guess what you're saying is to bribe the leaders we need to do a direct trade (jk jk) lol

pfffft
We appreciate the sentiment, though.
It's just better that you keep the gold for yourself, even if you don't really have a use for it.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:31 am
Vigilia

You mean subforums, hun?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:57 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment
Vigilia

You mean subforums, hun?

While yes, they are called 'subforums', subforums usually mean a subsection of a forum and you wouldn't quite know that that is what those main forums were called unless you had actually bought them for a guild, and I didn't want to use such a broad term and possibly cause confusion.

Also, I'm not sure why you felt the need to correct someone on something like that, and to be honest, it feels instigating, particularly with your recent attacks and criticisms on the event, which we all worked on.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:09 pm
Vigilia

Because, sometimes people forget these things due to brain farts or whatever people call those moments of memory failure? Sorry I "attacked" you. It honestly wasn't my intent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:24 pm
So my birthday is on the 13th of this month for the July Pokemon: "Choice Lv. 05 Red or Blue or Yellow Pokemon"

Since I'm going shiny does this mean red, blue, yellow before shiny or when they are shiny as well? Like Octillery who is red normal but a sort of ugly brown shiny. So if I find a Pokemon who is r, b or y when shiny but not normally does that count?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:28 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So my birthday is on the 13th of this month for the July Pokemon: "Choice Lv. 05 Red or Blue or Yellow Pokemon"

Since I'm going shiny does this mean red, blue, yellow before shiny or when they are shiny as well? Like Octillery who is red normal but a sort of ugly brown shiny. So if I find a Pokemon who is r, b or y when shiny but not normally does that count?

The requirement is that the pokemon's normal colors are red, blue, or yellow, so you can choose a pokemon that meets that requirement, and still have it be shiny with whatever colors you want c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 pm
So I was just wondering, why can't we roll for the festival games with the same post that we play the games in? I think it'd be a lot easier only doing one post instead of two for each game, and then the numbers are right above the posts so its easier to check for cheating, right?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:48 pm
StarlightSchism
So I was just wondering, why can't we roll for the festival games with the same post that we play the games in? I think it'd be a lot easier only doing one post instead of two for each game, and then the numbers are right above the posts so its easier to check for cheating, right?

The main reason is so that it's easier to check for cheating. That and rolling with your post means you have to edit afterwards for the outcome, which can be problematic in some cases. We just prefer that people use the RNG thread for rolling instead of their actual posts, particularly just in case there's an issue like accedental double posting and misrolling, because if it's just in the RNG thread you can ignore it and avoid deleting but a double post in an actual thread is something that has to be checked and approved by a mod, and it gets to just be a really long process.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 pm
SpectralEternity
StarlightSchism

The main reason is so that it's easier to check for cheating. That and rolling with your post means you have to edit afterwards for the outcome, which can be problematic in some cases. We just prefer that people use the RNG thread for rolling instead of their actual posts, particularly just in case there's an issue like accedental double posting and misrolling, because if it's just in the RNG thread you can ignore it and avoid deleting but a double post in an actual thread is something that has to be checked and approved by a mod, and it gets to just be a really long process.

*whispers*
I double post all the time.
At least, in rp threads.

Well, I wouldn't want to cause problems for ya'll, so I'll just keep doing what I've been doing then. It would be easier for me to do it in the same post, but it's not too big a deal -w-  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm
As far as I can see the damage done by weather effects is hard to locate. I'm fighting a wild Snover whose ability is Snow Warning, turning the field into Hailstorm for 5 turns. Normally that would hurt my Pokemon but I can't find the damage anywhere. Looking up Hail in the attack thread gets me to hail which causes hail for 5 turns and ice cloak which heals during hail but nothing about how much dam you take in hail.

It's the same with Sandstorm, one is created but damage done isn't listed anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:02 pm
Shadow - Dragon
As far as I can see the damage done by weather effects is hard to locate. I'm fighting a wild Snover whose ability is Snow Warning, turning the field into Hailstorm for 5 turns. Normally that would hurt my Pokemon but I can't find the damage anywhere. Looking up Hail in the attack thread gets me to hail which causes hail for 5 turns and ice cloak which heals during hail but nothing about how much dam you take in hail.

It's the same with Sandstorm, one is created but damage done isn't listed anywhere.

It's in the Battle Thread, under Conditions and Weather effects : ) I believe it's 1/16 the pokemon's total HP each turn  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

It's in the Battle Thread, under Conditions and Weather effects : ) I believe it's 1/16 the pokemon's total HP each turn

Okay I went with that without knowing  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games