Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:02 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She put one arm around X. "You know we're a little more than friends, right?"

"It's still cute, no matter what you do." Kurona shrugged with closed eyes.
She scoffed a bit. "I guess me watching you's more like me an' you hanging out, since we're like the same age."

Nami looked at Kurona. "R-right..."
She still wasn't sure about Kurona. It was a little too soon to tell about her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: (`~`, ) Yeah, sorry...)
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:07 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X grinned
"yeah! Your more like my big sis!" she laughed some, however, she stopped laughing too, it was a unfamiliar sensation she was getting. She rubbed her throat

Sophia softly sighed and got up to get X some broth as well.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:19 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

"What'sa matter, X?" Nami tilted her head. "Somethin' wrong?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

X crawled onto Nami's lap and curled up. She felt like she was very cold.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:28 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami set a hand to X's cheeks. She gasped. "You're cold to the touch." Nami wrapped her arms around her. "Are you feeling alrigh'?"
She looked around.

Kurona tilted her head to the side before stepping around. "Here, let me help."
She hugged the both of them and let a pulse of warmth out using a form of magic. "It's a little spell I use when I'm tinkering. No saudering iron needed..."

She could feel the warm pulses. It felt kind of relaxing. Nami looked at X. "C'mon, y'gotta tell me something."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:34 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

X didn't respond. She wasn't shaking from the cold, she just laid there still.

Sophia approached and sighed seeing X
"not this again....sometimes she gets cold spells. Our handler.....her actual uncle, Xavior, he froze her so much that even when there is no ice around her, she gets very cold. It seems she's still connected to him and to the organization, even though she has her heart now." Sophia explained

"it will pass, but this is the first time we are actually able to do something without the organization yanking her chains."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:32 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

"Here, let me see her. I'll keep her warm."
Kurona took X from Nami.
Jace knows how to pick 'em, doesn't he? She looked into Nami's eyes and held X in her arms like a baby, keeping her warmth spell going. "I can tell and don't say differently 'cause I can tell when people in my family are lying. You're a sickling to, aren't you?"

Nai looked down at the table blushing. "Y-yes but Miss Sasha made a medicine that'll eventually end my illness..."

Kurona smiled and sat down next to Nami with X in her arms. "I see. That's great news, too. Y'know, in a weird way, we aren't exactly the same age. Technically, I'm supposed to be twenty five-ish. This whole time thing..." She spun a hand in a circle near her head. "It's all crazy."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:03 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

His smile faded into a face of concern as X began to shiver. He was going to ask if she was alright when Nami and another girl joined them. They tried to warm her and the new girl tried to use a spell to help, but it seemed it wasn't going to. It was then Xero found out that it was because of her past. Someone from her past did this to her, but what did they mean handlers and the organization. He would ask Diz about it later. "Will she be okay?"

Mood: Hungry
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

X didn't move much as the warmth spell finally reached her. However she still felt very cold, like a block of dry ice.

Sophia sighed and looked to Xero.
"im not sure. Sure, normally she comes out of it, but the last time she had a heart, she got this sick and it shattered into millions of pieces."

She whispered in X's ear
"Can you set yourself on fire? Enough to make the ice go away?"

X seemed unresponsive, however her body started to literally let out black clouds of smoke before petering out, her frigid temperature continued.

"damn"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Female 16 |

Kurona frowned and looked at X. "She isn't gonna be able to start a fire. She doesn't seem strong enough. If I have, if that'll do it, I can do it for her."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:45 pm
kurai_18
Hector the True

Sophia sighed
"no, X normally can set herself on fire if this happens, but if someone else does it, she has no control. The elements she has are fire and lightning, Xavior was water and ice, im...well....flowers I guess....I have a flower scythe slash whip..." she said explaining.

"she needs to rest, and whatever happens, happens. The body can regrow the heart, but it takes time. "

X looked up at Nami, Kurona, and Xero, but looked back at Nami
"I....im sorry. So cold...."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:52 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Saddened deeply at the sight of X's pain, Xero knew he could not allow this to go on. She was after all his first friend here. "Well, I and quite skilled in light and shade, but I excel in fire. I might be able to warm her to her very heart to ease these fits. I doubt it will be a permanent fix or be able to stop this fit, but I am confident it will make the fits less violent. If you want me to try we must go to a place where my flames will do less damage and you three will be able shield her body so I don't harm her. My fire has a life of its own and may be unpredictable."

Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

"P...please try.." X stuttered out to both Kurona and Xero lighting a fire on her.

"X! You know you can't control it if someone else lights you on fire. You'll be severely hurt!" Sophia said

X buried her head into Kurona's body, she was shivering now but only slightly.
"so cold...please warm me up"

Sophia slammed her fist into the table, then realized how much it hurt. "dammit, fine, just keep it simple. I don't know of any places on the academy grounds that are fire resistant other than the gummi bays, but there are other flammable materials there. We may have to go to another world for this to work, agrabah, land of deserts...maybe."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:07 pm
Female 16 |

She scoffed and stood up with X before replying. "Looks like studying under Hephaestus will do wonders. Okay, I'll contain the fire, too."
She closed her eyes, keeping X close. "Alright, this shouldn't hurt at all." Little curls of flame started on her arms.
They grew until it looked as though she were holding a giant ember. The fire seemed to be stable. She looked over to Xero. "Hey, fire expert. Put your hand on my shoulder. Your gonna have to warm her heart. I can only do so much."

Nami covered her eyes and looked away. The fire was controlled but it was bright.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:21 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero took a few bites of food for energy and then turned to help. "As long as you girls can contain the flames and shield her body we should be fine, but she is right we have to help now." Xero walked over and place one hand on Kurona's shoulder and the other he placed in the fire above X's chest. He closed his eyes and his mind warped into her heart. He could see it was damaged and frost covered it. This was going to take all three of his magics to help at all. Even though he knew it would make him collaps after, he had to help. "Twilight Flamma of Vita!" The flames turned from red to a spiral of black and white. The blaze grew larger and the heat was intense. Xero could see the heart's frost melt, but it was slow. He started to doubt it was going to help at all even as he saw it heal and melt at the same time. The ice spell was just stronger than what he could do. Then the fires life grew. As he said his fire had a life of his own and grew into a tempest. The ice melted faster and her heart heal more, but just then he collapsed. His spell lasted a few moments longer before the life of the fire died from lack of magic source. His last three thoughts was hoping he had helped no matter how little. He hoped he had not caused to much damage or harm to those around him. Then the last though was hoping he would still find his bounty of food when he awoke. At the moment he hit the ground, he blacked out and the sprinkler system went off.

Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games