Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

Kristine was just done counting the cash and then giving the change to a few customers when she watched the two females interacting. They must be friends, or maybe moving along with the blind date that had become a mingling event of sorts throughout the city. But at least her date was with someone within the same neighborhood, someone that Isa knew. Her thoughts were pushed aside when the blond called her. Her eyes dilated slightly because of surprise. "Oh, hello. but why are are you calling me-" She was interrupted by the blond's hug. Kristine was now wondering if that may be the one who was searching for band mates. She thought that it could be anyone else, someone with a different face and appearance while possessing the name Cassey Miles.

"Well, tell me the good news, anyway. I'm all ears," the cashier replied. Another customer came in, asking for two smoothies this time. Kristine was quick to interact with the ones in charge of the smoothies to whip them up for the client. But as she counted the payment, she told the client that they were a few coins short of the total payment. The customer scrambled to rummage for their coin purse inside their bag.

Mood: productive
Company: everyone inside, talking mainly to Cassey
Money: $30.00 (Wallet) ; $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Amethyst joe

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:21 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick came down to the Smoothie Palace for his blind date after getting off early and checked up on his kitten. He had visited this place out of curiosity some time before he started working at the hotel. Didn't recognize the name, but he presume it was a male because it has been that gender for the past couple of times. Wasn't as nervous as he had been in the past and just looking forward to meeting this person. With a good enough he decided to splurge a little on a small smoothie of strawberries and bananas.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: anticipation.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: ?. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
-
OOC: Ok we got a beginning at least. I have to sleep now I am afriad, work tomorrow (CET) but I will reply again as soon as I am on PC tomorrow after work smile

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick? Status: On a blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Today was the date of his blind date. Though he didn't go in with expectations, he decided to give it a try, also because he was very new to Soleil. If all else failed he at least met more people around this island. The young man stopped a bit short from the Smoothie Palace. It felt kind of odd to be walking into a blind date. It was something he had never done before, though the well disciplined martial artist in him made sure he was calm at the very least. Saeki put a hand in his pocket before pulling out the piece of paper he had been handed. It noted the meeting place was Smoothie Palace and the person's name: Patrick Peterson. It also held an opening question which apparently was a tradition with this. What is your blood type. Saeki shrugged and put it back in his pocket and then walked into the smoothie palace.

It would seem that the place was rather quiet still, probably due to the early hour. The male walked to the counter first and ordered a smoothie since he would probably be here for a while yet. After a short moment of scanning possibilities he had settled on Mango with Passionfruit. Once he was handed the smoothie, he paid for it and turned around to scan the building. There had been no photo added of his blind date, but he only saw one man sitting nearby for now. He was slightly surprised to recognize the man that had sold him the ingredients at the Farmer's Market! They had been very good ingredients too, his food had been delicious. The young man no longer hesitated and he made his way to the man sitting nearby.

"Good morning." he started to catch their attention without startling them, hopefully, before he continued. "Do you happen to be here on an arranged date by the agency?" he then asked to see if this was the man he was supposed to meet. There was no shame in it and it actually helped that he met the man before, even if only once and fleetingly.

-

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Its passable, but I can do better" Patrick thought as he took a sip from his small smoothie. Looked up from his cup when hearing someone's greeting coming in his direction. Immediately recognized the person to be a customer of his stall from the farmer's market. "Morning and that would be correct" he replied smiling some. "The name's Patrick" he introduced himself. "If you're the one I'm supposed to be meeting here then its a nice coincidence of us being paired together" he commented. He thought the guy seems like a nice fellow based on first impressions.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: .mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: former customer. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC:Ok.EST))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick Status: Blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled when he got a confirmed answer. "I am glad it wasn't difficult to find you then. They didn't really give us much to go by to find the one we are paired with." he said and chuckled a bit. This man seemed friendly at least, that was already a plus. Despite his calm demeanor, the young man had felt nervous about something as this. It wasn't just a hang out after all, but an actual date. The male sat down with Patrick and nodded. "I agree, you are like the first person in Soleil whom I exchanged words with. Of course I did only get here recently. I am glad it is you." he admitted.

Even if the man was a stranger to him too, at least they had some acquaintance with each other. "My name is Konosawa Saeki. Nice to actually fully meet you." Saeki said and smiled. This was the first time they exchanged names he just realized. Yesterday they had just been merchant and customer. Saeki wondered if they even needed the opening question they were given. So far it seemed to go rather smooth already. The young man took a sip of his smoothie and spoke again once he swallowed it. "Since you were at the Farmer's Market, do you happen to own a farm of sorts? Your vegetables were really good." Saeki praised the goods he had bought from the man. "They enabled me to make a delicious meal."

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I know how that is like. Would be complicated in crowded places" Patrick thought nodding in agreement in what the younger male has said. Was a first for him though being on a blind date with someone he has briefly met recently unlike with the others where hadn't met them before the date. Couldn't really recall who was the first person he chatted with when arrived in Soleil, but he guessed it was a neighbor of the old district that he encountered from his old school life and she eventually moved away. "You are certainly different from the other newcomers I've met thus far" he replied. "Likewise" he said happily then took a long sip from his smoothie. Felt his cheeks heat up a bit from the praising because it wasn't something he was used to getting in person. "A garden, a hobby I started recently. Always good to receive feedback. First time selling something in public like that" he said joyfully. "So have much of the town have you seen?" he asked picking that as a moving point for the conversation.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:42 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick Status: On a Blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

This was going well, so far. Saeki was glad for this outcome. It was much easier on him then some random guy he never met before. Of course with them it was just one day, but it was still much better. "Different? How?" he asked curiously. Of course it was possible he meant ethnicity. But it would seem his praise were making the other shy a bit. The young man smiled but didn't comment on their blush. There was no need to point it out and make the other more self-aware than he already was. while he listened to their answer about the vegetables, Saeki drank some more from his smoothie and he was happy to notice it really was delicious. He would definitely come back for more of this kind.

"You must be a natural then." the young man said with some admiration. When he heard a question sent back in his direction though, Saeki thought for a short moment as he considered the parts he had seen. "Not much yet I believe. There is my home in Lumiere, that was the first I actually saw when I arrived yesterday. Some of the streets, Farmer's Market where we met and now the beach and the this place. I have much more to see." Saeki admitted and chuckled. "How long have you lived in Soleil?"

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"For instance you aren't a complete stranger and secondly you're a new resident in town and thirdly not of European descent, I'm guessing here" Patrick answered then took another sip. Raised an eyebrow to the admiration which was something he hadn't gotten in a long time. "Ah nah, it would be very ironic if I wasn't any good at it. I did do some scale gardening as a child" he said being humble. "Hmm, sounds like you may not have been to the island yet, correct?" he asked him. "I too have lived in that district in the first few months of living here. I stay somewhere else now though, but I don't regret moving" he admits without delving into any unwanted thoughts or memories of that place. "People with a lot of money or old money usually live in that residential area. I wonder what that says about this guy's financial status" he pondered briefly. "In two months will make it a year" he responded honestly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:26 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick Status: On a blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki felt slightly confused by Patrick's comment. But when they summed up their reasons, the young man just guessed they might have done more blind dates before this one. Though if he was here again, perhaps they didn't work out well.

"Ah I see. And you are right, I am not from European descent." he replied and chuckled a bit. Surely that was a given just by his looks. He didn't look at all European.

"I'm from Japan. Recently moved here, ready to start living my own life. Where are you from?" he admitted with a smile. His gardening skills also made sense now. When they asked about the island though, Saeki shook his head.

"I seen it from a distance but I haven't been there yet no. Is it a good place to visit?" he replied. Their conversation was going without a hitch so far. This looked promising the young man thought.

"You have? Then you know where it is then." Saeki replied. "Much longer than me, though I am not surprised." the male chuckled a bit. "Maybe you can show me a few promising places." he added and smiled.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was about almost finished with his small smoothie. With his right fingertips he moved the straw around then pushes further in to get to the bottom. He smiled when it turned out he was right about the other not being of European descent. Took another sip thinking of coming again another time in the past on his own and of course without Hiro. "Never been there, but I had customers come from that place" he admits and didn't go into specifics of what he was really talking about. "Hmm, well. My home country is Great Britain aka the UK. I spent a chunk of my adolescence in the US then back to my home country for secondary education" he opens reveals a little of his background. "Depends on which part of the island you're referring to. There are three parts: the beach, the forest and the jungle in that order. I've been to the first two parts and I don't have a reason to be exploring the third. I recommend the forest since I spent a lot of time there with my kitten, Hiro. I have much cheaper way of getting there" he said with a lengthy response. He hopes he didn't ramble on too much about the island since he did have to say about it and much more, but he stopped himself. He nodded in confirmation that he indeed once lived in Lumiere. "Sure, anytime Konosawa" he said because he usually has a lot of free time when he isn't working especially on weekends. "Plan on working in this city once you're fully settled in?" he asked him and hopes he wasn't getting nosy with the personal question. He doubt he has a job so far since the guy moved in recently and none of the new people in the past had one either. One finally sip and left his cup off to the side for the time being. "May be impudent of me to ask, but are you by chance a human?" he asked with a serious expression on his face and put emphasis on the word 'human'. This was a question he hadn't ask none of his previous people he went on a blind date with and in general it was revealed of himself being non-human. "We could start off with this area when it comes to showing you around. So what parts of the beach area have you seen other than this place?" he asked next generating more relevant questions. Doubt the guy would asked for a second date because he haven't yet to get a follow-up of those blind dates in the past. His expectations for this date was for things to end neutrally at minimum.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 am
-
OOC:

Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick Status: On a Blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled. "I am not surprised. It seems not many people visit Japan on a whim. It's a great place, but I needed my own spot. One can only take the mothering of their parents for so long once they come of age." the young man spoke. Of course it didn't mean he had a bad connection with his parents. On the contrary, they fully supported him in this choice, which was why his father always made sure he had plenty of cash on the bank. They were rich enough anyway. He was glad to hear the other agreed to show him around some. It would be nice to explore with company, more so if they knew their way. Once he heard of the forest, he considered it might be a good place to hang out at times. But his train of thought about the island was broken off when they asked about jobs and if he was human.

Now Saeki wasn't ignorant to the fact that there were more than humans in the world. He actually seen a few non-humans around today as he came here. But to be asked such a question directly was quite unusual to the young male. "That was an unexpected question." he said and took a sip of his smoothie. "But yes, I am human. And no I don't have plans for a job here. I'm well provided for even without one. So I will just enjoy my time here." he replied with a smile. Quite quickly though the questions shifted already and Saeki couldn't help but chuckle a bit. This guy sure was something. "I only saw the part of the beach from Lumiere to here and the Smoothie Palace. Nothing else yet of this area." he admitted.

It would be nice to start with this area. The male liked this place and the ocean was so clear and beautiful. He knew Japan had some beaches like that, but he never visited them as his family was always so incredibly busy with the Hot Springs. And over time, Saeki too had adjusted to the family life where he started working light jobs in the springs at the age of 8. But lately he had felt restless, wanted to see more than his neighborhood. So here he was. "Did you have a specific place in mind?" Saeki asked the other curiously. He had not expected to get a tour right away, but why not? It could all be made part of the blind date right? At least, he wasn't aware of any specific rules or regulations around this.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:02 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I wouldn't know what that is like. Being independent wasn't really a choice for me and living on my own at a very young age" Patrick said frowning thinking back to his childhood. Moved to a foreign land, speaks very little of the language and knows only of the culture through media outlets that didn't represent the country well. Pointing to himself, "Say what age do I look like to you?" he asked which was another question he rarely asks. Although it would help avoid some age related misunderstandings if the guess was off. "Anyways, I agree for the most part because that is the norm in a lot of cultures" he stated.
Dispose of his empty cup in the trash can then walked back over to him. "Wasn't sure if I was going to get another chance to ask later and a couple of other reasons" he said standing near him. "I'm well off myself, but that is not why I work. Are you permanently staying or temporary or undecided?" he asked him. He was glad the other male hasn't asked about why came to this city initially.
To take into account of Konosawa's response to what parts of the beach he has seen thus far question he determined on where to go next. There was nothing in the rules as far as he knows saying they couldn't go somewhere during the date as far as he is aware of. Although it would be the first time doing so out of all the previous dates not thinking of the one before this date. Rubs his beard a bit with one hand for a moment thinking some more. "Well, with it being short notice I would say the aquarium is the best place to go to next" he answered finally. The Shark's head was the second runner up, but he didn't going out to drink adult beverages wouldn't be a good idea this early in the day. Hadn't thought about that break the ice question until now and pondered how knowing that answer would benefit him especially in giving out the answer about his blood type.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:04 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Smoothie Palace With: Patrick Status: Blind Date Wallet: $300 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"I see. I apologize." Saeki said when he heard the other had lived on his own from an early age. The young man only now for the first time was living by himself. Before Soleil he had always lived at home and been under his parents' wings. Not that he didn't know how to take care of himself, he likely was ready to be on his own several years ago already, but he hadn't felt the need as he had now, with this move. He nodded a bit when the other explained his question. "What about you then, are you human?" he asked in turn, though he suspected the answer already considering their tone. Still he would like to know what they were then, since they now also knew he was human. "Permanently if I can help it. And I'd guess about...23 years old?" he replied to the next. He always found it hard to guess ages though.

While the other rubbed his beard and seemed to be thinking, Saeki finished his smoothie and he threw the cup into the bin from his seat. It wasn't like it was hard for him to aim. With the cup in the bin he turned to Patrick and smiled. "The aquarium sounds nice. There are usually a lot of different kinds of sea animals there. It must have been at least a decade since I last saw one." the male agreed with the aquarium. It had always been something he admired to be fair. Aquariums were often beautiful, but again the busy life of the family had often gotten in the way of such visits too. It would be a total bonus if they went to one now. That said he had no idea how the aquarium in Soleil would be of course.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:05 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Nah, no apology needed" Patrick replied dismissing the apology. "Or else you will apologizing a lot as more of my past is revealed" he thought himself. He thought they were opposites when it comes to their upbringing like present parents while he himself had absentee parents. "Less human than you on a cellular level. The element type" he answered. He was pretty sure what he went through when he reached isn't something a normal nor ordinary can go through and live to see another day. "You're aren't the type of human with special abilities or cursed, right?" he asked going into other sub categories of humans in case this person isn't just a human. He was pleasantly surprised by the other's guess about his age and his lips spread out into a smile. "You're the first to guess so closely. I'm 22 supposedly since I don't keep with the birth date outside of legal reason. Probably it would be freaky if you had guessed the correct on the spot" he said and laughs a little. "My guess for your age would be below the drinking age" he guessed about Konosawa's age. "You're in luck then. Since it's open almost every day, which means you can visit as much as you want, but not for free of course" he commented. "Now that we're both ready let's get going then" he said smiling as he headed for the exit. He would hold the door open for Konosawa if there is whilst making sure not to go too far ahead. Just because he is taller he has to keep in mind of his strides and pace. "Better for me to consider this as hanging out than a formal date" he thought as he headed for the aquarium. Looked at him, "Just so you know I....it can wait until the end. Wouldn't be no better than the person that to me if I say it now" he said then paused and the last part was towards himself. Looks forward once more and deep in thought about the future. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Smoothie Palace.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleasantly surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Konosawa Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces