Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and waved her hands,"Let's just not worry about me! You need help with stock and all don't you?", she said,"That's unless Lefty beat us to it.", she added on. Since they were stocking up, of course inventory had to be counted. Now she walked to the town and if Marius kept up with her speedy pace, she would glance at him.

[  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged and followed after Awella."Lefty probably is already on the job. Honestly I don't think that I would have gotten very far as a captain without him. He was the first person on my crew and he has a good head for keeping us well stalked and making sure that we will have enough supplies despite my tendency to make side journey's."Marius then looked around the village. He saw the villagers but it seemed they weren't to trusting. The villagers generally kept to the sides of the streets where Awella and Marius were walking."Why do you think they are avoiding us Awella?"

"I think that might partly be me."Damian said as he walked behind them. He had been keeping his presence hidden as he followed them but now he was getting bored so he decided to let himself be found.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:43 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked around the village then heard Damian. Quickly she turned on heel as her hand was on a sword hilt, one she managed to keep for herself. Seeing it was him she huffed and gone up to him to flick his forehead. Of course it was gentle and unharming as it was easy to tell she cared for him well turning heel just as fast to walk away, if not almost jog. For now her wings vanished from sight only for her to fold her arms as she slowed down near center of the village. Now she ruffled her hair and took the view in only to notice her Father looking at her from a distance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was surprised when Damian appeared out of no where. He glared at Damian as Awella flicked Damian in the head. He turned and was about to catch up to Awella as she jogged off. But Damian placed a hand on his shoulder

"You need to wait here."

Marius slapped Damian's hand off his shoulder."Like I care what you think or what your opinions are."He turned and was about to follow after Awella when Damian appeared right in front of him. Marius checked behind him and now he saw that there were two of Damian.

"Duly noted but I wasn't giving you my opinion. I was telling you that you are going to wait. Or better yet."Damian snapped his fingers and Marius disappeared from sight. He had teleported Marius into his cabin and kept him shut in there. Marius was now there until Damian so chose to release him. Now he also made sure that it was impossible for people to interrupt Awella and her father. He knew that both Awella and her father were still not really sure what to do when it came to the other but he knew that a child needed their parnets and that was always true no matter the age. He chuckled at that thought. He would tell people that but deep inside he didn't believe it. He didn't need anyone for support. He had always weathered any emotional storm by himself without any support. That is how it was and shall always be.

Eunan saw that Awella was currently by her self and decided that now might be a good time to speak to her."So from what you have seen what do you think of my village. I know that it isn't the prettiest of villages but it suits our needs."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:26 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at her Father then looked back around the village. Now she took in the looks it looked a level away from shabby. "You need to build sturdier houses.", she stated after shrugging her shoulders. Then she nudged a stone bench with her foot before sitting down on it. Only to sit on the bench and rubbed her palms on her knees.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan looked around at the village and shrugged."Well you would say it looks nice compared to what it was when we started to rebuild."Eunan sat down next to Awella."Is there something on your mind."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and rubbed her neck when he asked if anything was on her mind. "Well, sorta.... You remember how I told you, Marius saved me from the gallows basically? And who I've been traveling with....", she said. When he let her know he was paying attention she nodded and looked around. "And there's also, Damian... But....", she said only to sigh. It was clear she was confused, hopefully he was able to follow this or else she would be blushing madly. As her voice was not far from a whisper though she did not feel her blush.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan got the gist of what she was saying."I see both of them are special to you but you aren't sure which one really holds that special place in your heart. It's understandable to be confused. In my own opinion I would say that I think Marius might be a better choice for you. I have been alive for many many years and in all that time I have come to understand one thing. Damian is dangerous. The gods themselves fear his wrath. And no one really knows what his motives are in this world. So I would be worried for you. And I know that he was your mother's guardian for a time but I don't think he had ever told her much about himself. And if he did we can't be sure how much of it is truth."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:42 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and thought it over. Only to raise an eyebrow. "But you haven't met Marius... You only know what I have said....", she said, as she was trying to keep from bursting. It was clear she was now trying to point out she could of been; though she wasn't a victim of Stockholm syndrome. Though Damian knew what it meant to be last of any kind of blood more then anyone. Though her mixture was as rare has Damian being a natural born pure blood Vampire at this rate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan shrugged."True I might not know any more than you have told me but answer me this. Who would you be more terrified of angering to the point of violence. Marius, who I'm sure wouldn't even try to hurt you or Damian who no one can guess even the slightest of his motive."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She stared her Father in his eyes,"I fear loosing either of them more then I fear being attacked by either one.", she spoke as her voice had an edge to it. It was clear she was telling the truth as she did not let up on the stare.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan's gaze did not flinch once Awella met his gaze. He listened to what she had to say and then said."Well I guess you really are in a predicament. I wouldn't know what to say o this considering I only ever loved your mother but let me say this. If you were in danger and only had one person to ask for help. Who would that be?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She blinked being taken back by this question. Though before she could control herself one name came out. "Marius.", though it was a whisper more then said aloud and proud. Now she growled in back of her throat and looked away. "But that doesn't mean anything.", she added on, before storming off, away from her Father and the port. Making it clear she did not want to be around any men for the time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan watched Awella run off and then said to Damian who he knew was now leaning against a wall off to the left and was partly concealed by the shadows."So I guess there was a reason that they showed up here?"

Damian shrugged."They had met a little to early. Something went wrong with the flow of the world. They met when Marius got caught and thrown in prison. For some reason Awella had saved him. The world would have had them meet after he had broken out he would have used her as a hostage so he could escape. While that didn't happen I was there at the right moment to keep the flow of the world going in the right direction. Now everyone should get an ending that the world has deemed right.

Eunan turned his head towards Damian."Everyone huh?"

Damian held no emotion on his face."Well at least those who get endings. Now leave it at that."Before Eunan could get another word in Damian had disappeared into shadow and was gone. Eunan then turned stared in the direction Awella had run off to. He hoped what Damian said was true and Awella would find happiness."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 pm
Awella Hawk

She was running and some how got farther up the cliff. When she stopped she noticed she was on a small area that could hold at least one other person. Looking around she saw the port just barely as she felt the air pull and tug at her to fly. Closing her eyes she felt the air continue to taunt her to fly. Though from here she could drop like a dead weight and the right current would carry her back up. Now opening her eyes she was standing closer to the edge so the only other person would be able to stand behind her. Feeling her wings flex and stretch out naturally she had a moan like purr in her throat, wanting to do this. Wanting to feel more alive, then she had. To forget of what she just talked about with her Father.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games