Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat up and listened to him before putting her forehead on his shoulder. "Damian.", she muttered into his shoulder, only to sigh. "Even as a mortal, I felt loss when family did die... When I was younger, not many family members I was close to passed... You have me, and rest of your family.", she said. Only to kiss back of his neck before nuzzling his cheek with hers, still from behind.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian greatly appreciated Abigail trying to comfort him."Abigail I know that I have you and Lucius and Belle might come to help at times but other than that I doubt anyone would really put their necks on the line to help me if there was nothing for them to gain as well."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was slowly getting annoyed and growled. Only to n** his neck enough to nearly draw blood. Turning into mist and gone to another room, well the living room. And sat close to Belle whom did not wake up when she formed. So, unless if he was going to wake Belle or Abigail cause a chain reaction of waking up the fairy. Clearly she was annoyed with her fiance, or her mate, whom she would have yet to lay with.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian flinched as Abigail nipped his neck. He rub at it and saw that she was gone. Now he was unsure of what to do since he wasn't sure what he said that would make her upset so he just laid back down in his bed and stared at the ceiling. Damian sighed and laid there not falling asleep since it would cause his nightmares to come again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When no Damian came she sat a little longer. Then took Belle to her room. It was about two in the morning and she sighed. Tending to the kitchen, dining room, and dishes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually left his room to try and find Abigail. He knew that if he offended her he should go and find out what he was eventually apologize for. So he went to look for her and found her in the kitchen."Abigail I don't know what I said to make you leave but forgive me. If you would please tell me what it is that I said that made you leave I will make sure that I don't say it again."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She put the pot down and looked at Damian. Turning around she sighed,"Damian, I'm here for you. Your family is here for you, and you would be amazed at how far someone will go to protect the ones they care about.", she told him, as she walked up to him. Her hands on her hips, as she had a stern look in her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."I know the lengths to which people will go to protect the ones they care about. I just don't think that I'm worthy of someone caring for me like that."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Her hands twitched and she growled again. This time she took a cast iron skillet and whacked Damian upside the head. After he became un-stunned, he would find himself on the floor. Pinned by Abigail as the cast iron fell to the floor. "Moron! I have known you less then three months! Yet you've showed more care about me then any man I've dated! You changed me, two times. Though I know I have yet to change your life even more.", she said, no yelled not realizing she was doing so. As her knees were on his hands, well tears trailed down her face.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had his guard down when Abigail whacked him in the head. So he fell to the floor stunned. Then when he came to he looked up and saw her pinning him to the floor. Then when she yelled at him he stayed quiet for a bit then chuckled."It appears I have made a bit of an impact in your life and I never really thought about it. I have also just now realized that you have changed me as well. Before I honestly didn't care about anything least of all myself. Now I want to be the man that you see when you look at me rather than what I am now."Damian got his hands out from beneath her knees and pulled her into a hug before kissing her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and had her arms folded. But when he pulled her into the hug, she started to relax. Her arms came uncrossed and leaned down to meet his kiss. As her arms were on either side of his head. Though both of them seemed to be aware of the two pairs of eyes looking at them. Oh, you know the half blood vampire and a fairy that was staying there. After a moment she pulled back and looked into Damian's eyes. Since the kiss was controlled by her, again.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian knew that Abigail had changed him. He never felt like he should try to be anything other than decent. He never tried to be a good person but as he Looked at Abigail he wanted to be a good person and he also wanted to be a man worthy of Abigail. He smiled at Abigail as she pulled back. He knew that Lucius and Belle were nearby and saw them kiss but he didn't pay attention to them since Abigail was the only person that had his attention."Abigail can you tell me what you see in me. How can you care for something like me?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Despite the 'audience' she continued to look down at him. "I saw a guy whom saved my life, a guy whom was and still is willing to help me with my powers, a guy whom despite being a jerk-pain-in-the-neck, showed a gentle side to me that is beautiful.", she said, only to slowly stand up and held her hand out.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked at Abigail then took her hand and got up."I see well I guess I should try to be that person that you see."Damian then turned his head to where Lucius and Belle were."Lucius, Belle why don't you go somewhere else to find entertainment instead of watching me and Abigail."Damian chuckled as both of them scrambled away from there and went back to their rooms."They have a little too much free time if they decide to watch us."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes when he sent her away. "Well I know I did cause a bit of a ruckus.", she said, before pecking his jaw. Then she sighed before going back to the cleaning up the kitchen.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games