Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 pm
Care smirked and, after flexing off his muscles a bit more(so sexy), pointed to a free table. "Put your money were your mouth is. I challenge you to a arm wrestling duel! That will prove who is the strongest of the two of us." Care grinned like a fool. There was no way he was going to loose this.

Strawberri Stardust
We can roll a d10 to see who wins. =P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Teigra
Artemis

Shicala
Linwelin (Sorry about taking so long I just needed to work it out with everything else going on)

Poliahu was hiding behind the pot as she heard the voice of Sparrow she flinched and looked from behind the pot. As she turned to look she felt another pinch and looked around saw black and yellow demon. She was so lovely looking and she wanted her but she had so much trouble right now with all the other women after her going for another would probably just make the situation a lot more messy and she did not want to let that sexy lady get mixxed up with that. Turning back to look at the garden she let out a sigh and thought about how nice it would be with the ladies that she had fallen in love with  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:44 pm
Alma gleefully informed Beau, "I was first to sign up!" She what she signed up for she wasn't entirely sure but that mattered naught to her. It was a game and that was enough for her. His question was easy to answer, "Nope!" There wasn't a sherd of worry, most games they told you how to play. Or at worst, she'd learn as she went.

There was something that worried her so she took the hat off her head and put it back on his, "I don't want to worry about someone daring me to give them the hat." It was an honest worry, if they dared and kept it, then she gave away his hat and that wouldn't do! No, until the game was over it was safer with him.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:11 pm
Wild Moon laughed. She was so darn cute. Yeah, so her hair sat there doing nothing and behaving like hair should be. But still... He reached up to gently run his fingers through a bit of her curls. "Yeah but yours is beautiful, still or not." he grinned, wrapping his hands around her waist as he started to sway her a bit to the music, which also seemed to be slowing down. His cheeks were still tinged a bit red as he awkwardly looked down at his hooves for a second. "I am having lots of fun being here with you." he said softly, meaning every word. Of course he also meant his next set of words, which came out with a laugh. "I also hope Mother or the Chief doesn't find out we sneaked out." he grinned cheekily.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:22 pm
"Beautiful Goddess, I just want you to know these moves are not near half as breath taking on my hips as they are on yours, but I aim to do you extremely proud." she said softly to Voluptas, tossing her a quick fluttering gaze before flicking her hair and her head in a tempting manner as the yellow faun came closer.... being equally as seductive.

Prisma bit her lip more, feeling as if her world were shaking with each sway of those fauny hips... but she had to bring more. "Do I tempt you?" she cooed to Spitfire as the faun drew nearer. She wanted that yellow winged faun to find her ever so attractive that it hurt just gazing upon her lustrous rainbow body.

She also wanted to continue to please her hero, hoping for whatever reason, he would feel so inspired and so impressed that he would let a puny little fae like her worship his every step.

While positioning into another teasing pose, she caught a glimpse of Sir Lisandru again and tossed him a coy wave, blowing a kiss to him. The air kiss was for him, but the intention was to make the faun quiver from pure enticement.

Seiana_ZI
Voluptasandru

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine - cause he's still standing there I imagine XD

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 47, 75 Total: 122 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 pm
While waiting for his next match, Phaenman turned around in his chair and shot off two arrows.

Phaenman has hit Kylieam and Linwelin! I got to raid, no witty comments here.

Shicala
Fea Line

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm
Turning his attention back to the rainbow haired faun, he smirked. She really wanted his attention huh. Well he really wanted her.... well and the other girl, but this one was actually making moves. Taking a ride on her rainbow? "I'd be up for that babe....though, forgive me but I believe you would be the one riding my..... rainbow." he smirked, flaring his wings a bit in attempt to show off.

Yeah, he had just called it a rainbow. Even though he was purple. What of it?

Glancing back at the other chick, he smirked, waggling his brows as his tail sneaked its way over to play at her legs. "You're pretty quite... or are you just so caught up in my body that you are speechless..." he asked, chuckling a bit. His mind was running a million miles a minute of what he could do with these two babes... if only he had a private room to take them too!

Except... something weird pinched him in the shoulder, and as he turned around to find out what happened, he laid eyes on Linwelin.

Feeling a sudden need to show this other pae who was boss, he turned back to the girls. "Excuse me ladies, I need to take care of something... oh but do be sure to watch my moves... I'll have you panting in seconds." he smirked, blew them both a kiss and walked over to tap on the other demon's shoulder. "Hey you...check this out." she said in a challenging tone and flexed his arm to show off his...semi decent muscles.

Wolfs Heart
Rainbow Dash

Menelie
Euph

Shicala
Linwelin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:52 pm
The male smiled back in the face of her excitement. "Well, you are gifted with the gift of speed." That much was shown when on the dance floor. Then the poor other partiers, seeing a blur of green and red stream past to grab a slot for the upcoming game.

He reached out and took another sip of his punch, finishing it. "But I am certain you will do just fine. As I recall, it is impossible to lose unless you forfeit." As she thoughtfully put the hat on his head, he couldn't help but think what it would be like to have a daughter himself. It wasn't a huge stretch, being surrounded by pae fawning left and right, pronouncing their undying love for each other. "That is quite an intelligence foresight. And when the games finish, you can easily find me here still so you can reclaim it." It was only an hour until the games started up, and he wanted to be sure to walk her home when the event was ended. Now that he took a look around, there was a pae hiding behind a pot, another sobbing while crying a heartbreak song, and a whole bunch of pae tripping over themselves dancing.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:06 pm
Honestly, Criofan barely noticed all the chaos going on around them.

Sure, he picked up on it, and occasionally would glance around to question how someone he could have sworn was a flat-chested man a moment ago became a buxom woman, but for the most part, the world around him seemed to blur. Just being with Ei-Kal on the dance floor was enough for him, no matter how bad he was at the two-step or whatever they were supposed to be dancing. This day might have been about some goddess who didn't care about all those gifts she had on her pile truly, and he knew it--

But that didn't matter. The day was hers, this party was hers, but this moment was theirs. Criofan blanked out the disturbances and focused on the one in front of him, moving with him in their version of the two-step, as oddly put together as it was.

Their luck kept them from stumbling over each other and falling, at least, or bumping into any of the strange action going on around them...

Absent-mindedly, after a few quiet moments, he observed, "I think Venus' 'love' mood is influencing some of the people around us..."

======

Zaria had been watching eagerly as her brother stepped up to the plate. She was confident! She knew her golden brother could do it!

She caught that Kheliot observed that he had never met anyone else with wings like his before. Perhaps that meant that Mikasi was not the unique one, and Kheliot was? Why would someone have wings like him then? Hmm... Zaria spent about a couple seconds pondering on it, before shrugging it off in its entirety and paying attention to the fierce battle between Phaenman and Kheliot on the table.

It was going back and forth, gridlocked, and she couldn't tell who was going to win! Oh, she hoped it was her brother!

It was!

When Kheliot started to celebrate, Zaria bounced, letting out a small, "Ee!" noise of delight. She knew her brother could do it! He seemed equally as excited with the way he scrambled out of his seat just to share his joy with his sister, who eagerly bounced the more he talked to her.

"See! I told ya' it'd be fun!" She grabbed his hands and grinned. "You beat a god! That's so cool! We should celebrate!"

Zaria had a way of making a big deal out of everything, but perhaps that was okay.

Amasis
Ei-Kal & Kheliot

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 57, 10 Total: 67 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:19 pm
His wrestling partner was taking a little long so..He shot two more arrows without even looking behind him.

Phaenman has hit Rainbow Sherbet and Avidan! Garrosh is a big meany head. )<

Oziandra
Seruta

Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Truth or dare? Oh... That could be fun! Grinning mischeviously, yet not cruelly, she nodded and took his hand to pull him with her. "Okay~! This better be fun you know~" Boy, were they in for a treat...

Tartara Seabreeze

She was indeed making Voluptas proud. The goddess sniffled once again, wiping a small tear from her eye. Prisma was doing so well! If only she was giving those moves to her and not to that faun mortal she was making eyes at...

Because she was certainly tempting, she was...

These damn arrows, they had such power. In just the few hours she had possessed them, she already sometimes wanted to curse them.

Did Prisma just wave at--

Oh Guardians what was she doing?!

Lisandru gulped uncomfortably, keeping a very close eye on the food he was attempting to eat. This did not match up. She was not supposed to be acting this way. Why was she waving like that and posing like that and it was wrong. Where was the prisckling and the prisnados and the general Prisma behavior he had gotten so used to...

He immediately stuffed his face with some of the tiny sausages he had spotted on the table, attempting to keep his mind on the mild spice he tasted instead of the spice he was seeing from Prisma.

Fea Line
Prisma

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm
Fea Line

Rainbow Dash snapped out of her longing for the naiad long enough to put her focus back on lusting after the purple demon. She gave the male a good eyebrow waggle and a laugh at his correction. The male had a good point. It was very satisfying for Dash that the male wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"Hey wait, where are you going?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she followed after him. Her jaw dropped as he flexed his muscles to challenge the other pae. Feats of athletic strength? How dreamy. "Yah! Go...!" Hm... she had never caught his name... "Go purple guy! Ye-ah! Woo!" She cheered for him, she still occasionally peeked over to look at that naiad... speaking of dreamy...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:33 pm
Tempt her? Did she ever. The poses she made were quite irresistible... Spitfire still felt the need to seduce her, even if it seemed as if she had already won. She struck a pose for Prisma. To others it would likely look like the two girls were just posing for each other, but for Spitfire it was a game of seduction.

Spitfire came even closer to the female as she blew the kiss towards someone else. The fire fauny wanted it to be aimed at her... it was so odd to have feelings like this towards another girl. She put a hand on the girls cheek and let her finger slowly trail down the side of her face.

Spitfire hardly noticed that they had spectators, she could care less about anyone else but this divine rainbow goddess before her. "Save some of that for me..."

Seiana_ZI
Voluptasandru

Fea Line
Prisma

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:33 pm
She was proud of her speed, always one of the first to rush into anything. Backing out of anything was simply out of the question, as she informed him, "Then I can't lose!" Since he had the hat back, there was nothing they could dare her or ask for the truth of as far as she could figure. There was always a chance of something happening that wasn't expected but at least there was nothing that could be taken from her. That hat was important because he let her wear it, now it was safe.

Nodding once, it felt weird now without the slightly too big hat on her head. "I will!" She waited as patiently as she could before telling him, "I am going to head over and try to meet the others. I'll see you when its won." A cheeky grin and a thumbs up for an 'assured' victory, the little lady took off once more excited for the game and the potential challenges ahead.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games