Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

hahaha you'll have to talk to his roommates player Agraj on that one XD

it is his room. not that rooms seem to matter much with my charis. Feonix will have and has had room crachers.

feonix himself breaks into others and teachers dorms XD

still the other players room so you should ask them.

LOL Hai...that is a lot of different languages

heheheh, ANYWAYS, just a forward, Dikran has no idea about other races, as far as he knows, there is humans, plants, and animals, so lets enjoy his reaction, I know I will. Tell me when your ready to communicate with Dikran, or quote me in Therapists Office, you know the biz, I will try to be on every second I can, which is almost every single second of every day, I work on a computer. xD

lol you could idk jump into one of my classes in the meantime. my drama teacheri s a vampire XD

I shall do that now, as all of my one hundred RPs are offline right now, I will be just a moment, let me put a well thought post into my exit, as not even once have I spoken to the Psych yet. xD

lol if I had his option growing up I'd have run. or walked...in the opposite direction XD no rush though lol pic hunting. have the first part pics almost located .then editing and putting them up

Im coming to the weapon class. Prepare yourself. A wave of Short Seke is coming to wreck you! lol

Here's a weapon if you need one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You never saw it though, If my father knew I had this... I don't want to know. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

I assume a lot of RPers are dominantly from America until stated otherwise, but I know quite a few RPers from Europe and Asia.

What is the time over where you live?

oh course you'd ask the insomniac such a question razz

*scrolls over clock* 8:46am...haven't slept in over a day  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:48 am
TimeKeys
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

I assume a lot of RPers are dominantly from America until stated otherwise, but I know quite a few RPers from Europe and Asia.

What is the time over where you live?

oh course you'd ask the insomniac such a question razz

*scrolls over clock* 8:46am...haven't slept in over a day

I live in Armenia, that miniscule country next to, family forgive me for saying this, Turkey, PS Armenians Hate everything and Everyone relate or from or even the simple utterance of Turkey, gods forgive me once more, anyway, posting on dojo now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

hahaha you'll have to talk to his roommates player Agraj on that one XD

it is his room. not that rooms seem to matter much with my charis. Feonix will have and has had room crachers.

feonix himself breaks into others and teachers dorms XD

still the other players room so you should ask them.

LOL Hai...that is a lot of different languages

heheheh, ANYWAYS, just a forward, Dikran has no idea about other races, as far as he knows, there is humans, plants, and animals, so lets enjoy his reaction, I know I will. Tell me when your ready to communicate with Dikran, or quote me in Therapists Office, you know the biz, I will try to be on every second I can, which is almost every single second of every day, I work on a computer. xD

lol you could idk jump into one of my classes in the meantime. my drama teacheri s a vampire XD

I shall do that now, as all of my one hundred RPs are offline right now, I will be just a moment, let me put a well thought post into my exit, as not even once have I spoken to the Psych yet. xD

lol if I had his option growing up I'd have run. or walked...in the opposite direction XD no rush though lol pic hunting. have the first part pics almost located .then editing and putting them up

Im coming to the weapon class. Prepare yourself. A wave of Short Seke is coming to wreck you! lol

You never saw it though, If my father knew I had this... I don't want to know. xD

I LOVE IT!!!

hahaa you will find weapons class...is very...interactive.

sensei will be there soon. he is hunting down his adopted son XD  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:51 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE IT!!!

xD, just don't sneak up on Dikran, or he will show you why.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE IT!!!

if you read the npcs...shrine dolls, senteint weapons, spirits...class has quite a bit  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:58 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE IT!!!

if you read the npcs...shrine dolls, senteint weapons, spirits...class has quite a bit

yes... I have noticed that, I am very much like my char, I pay attention to everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE IT!!!

yes... I have noticed that, I am very much like my char, I pay attention to everything.

hahaha yep i love my Oshia the best so far  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:06 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE IT!!!

hahaha yep i love my Oshia the best so far

Post up! He is zoning out, so you are bound to surprise him!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 am
TimeKeys

That's crazy ; A; I couldn't even stay up past 3am, If I don't get adequate sleep I increase my risk of having a migraine attack ^^"
Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

I never met anyone from Armenia~  

Kumorisky

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:22 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

That's crazy ; A; I couldn't even stay up past 3am, If I don't get adequate sleep I increase my risk of having a migraine attack ^^"
Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

Well now you have love, heres a mouthful of random words in Armenian!
Վողջյուններ, իմ անունն է Տիգրան, ես հայկական նավատորմի, ես սիրում եմ պայքարում թուրք ժողովուրդների, նրանք չարիք. իմ մեծ պապը նույնպես կոչվում Տիգրան, գնաց միջոցով Հայոց ցեղասպանության թուրքերը չեն, որ մեկը, եւ նա մնացել է, բայց ոչ մեկը իր ընտանիքի արել, ես, ցավոք, զոհվել է քսան յոթ թուրք զինվորները իմ նավատորմի survice. հրաժեշտ!
If you translate that, warning its some pretty personal stuff, but I share it shamelessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:41 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

err well doll....I am an insomniac. If they create a true cure for it aside from sitting and laying in it I might actually sleep.

yes...yes I am very.

lol now i need to get a translator  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 am
JoeKoudo

You could say the most offensive word and I would still find the writing to be pretty.

I think I understand the gist of it when I punch the text through a translator. The Armenian Genocide, that I haven't heard about in ages, it really is quite tragic.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:45 am
TimeKeys
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

err well doll....I am an insomniac. If they create a true cure for it aside from sitting and laying in it I might actually sleep.

yes...yes I am very.

I will translate it, it is very sad though. Here:
Greetings, my name is Tigran, I am in the Armenian navy, I love fighting Turkish people, they are evil. My great grandfather is also named Tigran, he went through the Armenian genocide, the Turks did that one, and he survived, but none of his family did, I have, sadly, killed twenty seven Turkish soldiers in my navy service.

Its an exact translation, that it why it is so rough.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:49 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

yes...yes I am very.

I will translate it, it is very sad though. Here:
Greetings, my name is Tigran, I am in the Armenian navy, I love fighting Turkish people, they are evil. My great grandfather is also named Tigran, he went through the Armenian genocide, the Turks did that one, and he survived, but none of his family did, I have, sadly, killed twenty seven Turkish soldiers in my navy service.

Its an exact translation, that it why it is so rough.

rough? where is rough? lol I shall show you the living entity you get scared by
User Image  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games