Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:47 pm
Moonbeam Flame
Hello~ I'm Moonbeam Flame, aka, Moon, Moony, or Lizz.

I've joined because I miss when gold ruled. I miss when you could just donate money instead of it being pushed in your face for you to buy buy buy. I'm tired of how the site is going and miss the much more fun days.

In real life, I'm a mother of two children (a boy and girl, boy being older) and I love writing. I'm on Gaia for roleplaying, but I do love being able to dress up my avi, enter it in the arena, etc. Most of my net friends are on Gaia.

I love helping people and talking, so feel free to PM me if anyone needs anything. I run 5 guilds currently, 4 being roleplay guilds. ^-^ (I use the fifth to store all my stories, OC's, characters in general, coding, yadda yadda)

Hi Moonbeam Flame! I'm so happy you decided to join us! I miss the days when donations were truly donations as well. *sigh*

At any rate, WELCOME!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:48 pm
flaaffy taffy
hey everybody, my name is sheep - i would like to join this as best as possible. i don't like buying gc but now i feel like i have to buy it in order to get anything on this site. i really do which they would stop and i would like to help out with it. thank you.

Hi Sheep! I share your sentiments in so many ways, and I'm thrilled you decided to join us! WELCOME!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm
Heart Paradoxx
Just an old user who'd like some of the old flavor Gaia had.

Hi Heart Paradoxx! I miss that old Gaia flavor too. A lot.

Welcome to the guild! I'm so happy you joined us!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Little Dead Soldier
Hello, I'm LDS (Little Dead Soldier). I'm a FA for Gaia and decided to join the revolution because I want the gold back. Most of my years on Gaia, I've been an Exchanger. I miss buying things with gold. Some things about me irl, I'm a mommy and a teacher. I love kids <3

*waves* Hi LDS! I sure do miss gold too. I miss our old Gaia.

Welcome to the Revolution family! I'm so happy you joined us!!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Neseroth

Brainy Cultist

10,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:53 pm
Madame Xiva
Heart Paradoxx

Well aren't you perky.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm
Heart Paradoxx
Madame Xiva
Heart Paradoxx

Well aren't you perky.

smile  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

mista sheep

Lucky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm
Madame Xiva
Hi Sheep! I share your sentiments in so many ways, and I'm thrilled you decided to join us! WELCOME!!
thanks - i'll be checking back when i can remember  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm
Madame Xiva
Azalea Star
Hi! I'm Azzie, joined up in 06 when zOMG came out. I'm a writer, hoarder of event items, and Tektek lover. Nice to meet you guys!

HI Azzie! I'm so happy you joined us! WELCOME!

Thank you! I am rather tired of all the pushes to buy Gaia Cash. I miss when it was more of a perk than a requirement. :/

Also I'm glad to meet all the rest of you too!  

Azalea Star

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Alurin The Forsaken One

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 pm
Well um I'm Alurin The Forsaken One or Alurin for short. I been a member of Gaia technically since 2004? (I know it was Freshman year for me when joined cause learned of it from a guy in band class) and later as things got changed little things like the how to teach newbies how to work the site I would get curious (or bored) and make a new account with new avi hehe -sweats-

I hate how they are pushing GC these past days/weeks/months (if been that long memory bad) it seems rude and turns me off from buying GC like I normally would do each month. (still going to buy but instead of 100 after all bills are done if money for it dropping it to 10 dollars or 25 a month and then saving it up for if there an item this one player would like that friends with that can't buy GC where they at so they pay me so much gold per agreed amount of GC used so that way it a fair trade and that gold is used on others that I get. ^^)

Ummm sorry if I just rambled. -bows politely- ~_~;;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Just call me Rya, There's a bit of stuff on my (slightly) outdated profile if you want personal info. I was given an invite, and I accepted.

I love this site. I have an older account that joined late 03. Then I remember forgetting the info for that account and making this account. I remember working VERY hard for some silly skirt. I remember enjoying everything about this site, and I fell in love with the Site Feedback community because I wanted to offer opinions and feedback. I love getting involved and doing things for this site. It's the only site that has actually payed any mind to it's users over the years (all of them, not just regulars) and as of late has been acting like it's been bashed over the head and has amnesia and forgotten who it is, what it stands for, and everyone who's helped.

If you want to know more, just read my post history, I'm sure you'll find plenty of info there. XD  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

a wild muffin appears

Shameless Player

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:56 pm
Hello, please call me Muffin!
> w <
I joined in the 06, I think.
At least, I truly started doing stuff in 06.
I've never been fond of hugely expensive items and I miss the days when you can spend 2k on something pretty.
I mainly use gold shop now.
My main source of income is from just posting and making people graphics.
I have never spent a penny in cash shop but knows a lot of friends who do.
Please take good care of me!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm
i found this site earlier today and most unforgivable thing happened a few days ago.... AN ADD POP UP CAME UP IN "MY GAIA" AREA evil emotion_bigvein

truly unforgivable....

i'll take my sign and burning shirt pile if you please.

(i'll buy the shirts but need help with sign)  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shinobi Brown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm
Member since 06.

I don't keep up with Gaia site politics because I'm ignorant to about 80% of this site (games, events, manga, etc.).

Never bought Gaia Cash and never will. Don't even pay attention to marketplace anymore so I had no idea it was being pushed to death. Odds are a good portion of you all are more invested in this site than I am via actual site activity, lol. But I don't mind hanging around here to meet people.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Pegasaurus Rex

Hi Kit, welcome to the guild!
SF was crazy today! I'm glad you decided to join. =)
oi, that's a really good POed Rina~

Haha, thanks! I bet all the NPCs are freakin' ticked off.
If they had a consciousness, of course.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:56 pm
Shinobi Brown
Member since 06.

I don't keep up with Gaia site politics because I'm ignorant to about 80% of this site (games, events, manga, etc.).

Never bought Gaia Cash and never will. Don't even pay attention to marketplace anymore so I had no idea it was being pushed to death. Odds are a good portion of you all are more invested in this site than I am via actual site activity, lol. But I don't mind hanging around here to meet people.

Hi, welcome to the guild!
We don't mind you hanging around, either!
It's very nice to meet you. 3nodding  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games