Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:15 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
I would, but I'm gonna just shut up now... otherwise I'm gonna start looking at the pretty sharp objects again... that's not good... sweatdrop
eek Woah! Yeah.. not good... @_@
I know.. but I'm not really calming down one bit... stressed stressed sweatdrop
There you go, it's good to get it out of your system.
Damnit.. my mood is getting worse and worse!! s**t..... ok.. something or someone is gonna get hurt soon.... *looks at the sharp objects*.... damnit..... *locks herself in Iya's closet*
Yes, do what your heart tells you, just keep it in. blaugh

Feel any better Cami-chan?
.... not really.... I'm just gonna stay in your closet until my urge to... hurt... goes away..... sad
well, do what you must do to calm down. however, under no circumstances must you hurt yourself, got it?
Yes sir... I promise...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:31 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
I would, but I'm gonna just shut up now... otherwise I'm gonna start looking at the pretty sharp objects again... that's not good... sweatdrop
eek Woah! Yeah.. not good... @_@
I know.. but I'm not really calming down one bit... stressed stressed sweatdrop
There you go, it's good to get it out of your system.
Damnit.. my mood is getting worse and worse!! s**t..... ok.. something or someone is gonna get hurt soon.... *looks at the sharp objects*.... damnit..... *locks herself in Iya's closet*
Yes, do what your heart tells you, just keep it in. blaugh

Feel any better Cami-chan?
.... not really.... I'm just gonna stay in your closet until my urge to... hurt... goes away..... sad
well, do what you must do to calm down. however, under no circumstances must you hurt yourself, got it?
Yes sir... I promise...
Good, now we're getting somewhere. blaugh  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:04 pm
I'm actually feeling much better now... I worked with Dad for a good 8 hours today, so I let go of a lot of built up stress and tension 3nodding
Who knew replacing windows was such a stress reliever? xd I've gotta work tomorrow and Saturday too.... hopefully my anger will just go ~*POOF*~ and disappear~! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:10 pm
Great for you!!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:38 pm
Man... now I feel like s**t... I'm not helping my friend at all, and it's when he really needs help.... I can take the explosions, but he doesn't want me to get hurt...
I understand that he doesn't like me always being his target, but I'm proud to be his stress relief! The more he lets it out on me, hopefully he'll stop blaming himself... he's a great friend, but he blames himself for everything.... he's in pain, and he's terribly confused right now...
Please! Use me as your target! I can definetly take it!... I don't want you to explode somewhere where you'll get yourself in trouble.... I want to help, and so far I've found out that this is the only way!... please let me help you dude!.... I want to help....
ok.. I'm done now... sorry.... sweatdrop But it does help to let it out...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:33 am
It seems everywhere I turn I end up being someone else's strength for their love lives and other crap. It's driving me crazy. And when I search for love... I'm shot down or trampled on. I'm considering closing my heart off and not caring much for love at all. *Sighs*  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:44 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Man... now I feel like s**t... I'm not helping my friend at all, and it's when he really needs help.... I can take the explosions, but he doesn't want me to get hurt...
I understand that he doesn't like me always being his target, but I'm proud to be his stress relief! The more he lets it out on me, hopefully he'll stop blaming himself... he's a great friend, but he blames himself for everything.... he's in pain, and he's terribly confused right now...
Please! Use me as your target! I can definetly take it!... I don't want you to explode somewhere where you'll get yourself in trouble.... I want to help, and so far I've found out that this is the only way!... please let me help you dude!.... I want to help....
ok.. I'm done now... sorry.... sweatdrop But it does help to let it out...
You're a great friend. That guy is very lucky to have you as a friend. But I don't think you should keep putting yourself in front the firing range for a friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:15 pm
Aeyuki-chan
It seems everywhere I turn I end up being someone else's strength for their love lives and other crap. It's driving me crazy. And when I search for love... I'm shot down or trampled on. I'm considering closing my heart off and not caring much for love at all. *Sighs*
You know...you need to shut up. mad
Sorry, that was a little strong. sad

Listen, closing your heart up is never an option. As soon as you close it, it's over. Might as well suicide if you are going to close your heart.
Trust me, thinking about suiciding isn't pretty. stare

You aren't the only one here with this problem Aeyuki-chan, I'm going through the same thing myself. I mean just yesterday I was talking to a girl about her love life (sheesh, only 12 and already thinking about sex, pervs stare ) and earlier that morning, one of my friend asked me something about her friend's relationship.
Helping out people make you feel good, but you know what? It hurts once you are no longer needed, because then you start thinking about your own love life...realizing you don't have one. Agh! I'm babbling on about nonsense, see what you made me done?

Aeyuki-sama, I've read that poem you wrote. Lovely poem! Great poem!
Whenever you feel it hurt, write it out. Don't ever close your heart, it will only cause the pain to grow more.

Now that I think I have finish making a fool out of myself, please try to feel better. Feel free to laugh and make fun of me, that always help out. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:01 pm
;-; Okay I feel really bad. I don't know. I feel like my friends are angry with me for some reason...After Spring Break I feel like they look at me differently. And like it's not the same way it was before that week and a half off. I don't know...It just makes me feel bad. Like I'm doing something wrong.
-
And also, there's this guy. I don't know. I was stupid and told him I *loved* him. It made me want to kill myself. I mean, he was my best friend and I didn't want him to stop talking to me. I didn't want to tell him, but I hated lying to him about this other guy.

When I told him, he said that he liked someone else. He didn't say who, but he just said someone else. He said he can only think of my like a little sister to him. He said nothing would change after break, he'd still treat me the same way, but he lied.

We don't talk like we used to. His voice sounds different. He's always talking to everyone else now. Before I had told him, it was the other way around. It was always us two talking...I don't know. I guess I just miss that.
-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:23 pm
Tsuki Miyamoto
;-; Okay I feel really bad. I don't know. I feel like my friends are angry with me for some reason...After Spring Break I feel like they look at me differently. And like it's not the same way it was before that week and a half off. I don't know...It just makes me feel bad. Like I'm doing something wrong.
-
And also, there's this guy. I don't know. I was stupid and told him I *loved* him. It made me want to kill myself. I mean, he was my best friend and I didn't want him to stop talking to me. I didn't want to tell him, but I hated lying to him about this other guy.

When I told him, he said that he liked someone else. He didn't say who, but he just said someone else. He said he can only think of my like a little sister to him. He said nothing would change after break, he'd still treat me the same way, but he lied.

We don't talk like we used to. His voice sounds different. He's always talking to everyone else now. Before I had told him, it was the other way around. It was always us two talking...I don't know. I guess I just miss that.
-
Oh, wow...sorry to hear that.
As for the brother and sister thing, I had a similar experience before. I know how you feel. Look, how long has this been going? If it's not too long ago, just be patient, everything will be back to normal...I hope.  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:48 pm
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
You know...you need to shut up. mad
Sorry, that was a little strong. sad

Listen, closing your heart up is never an option. As soon as you close it, it's over. Might as well suicide if you are going to close your heart.
Trust me, thinking about suiciding isn't pretty. stare

You aren't the only one here with this problem Aeyuki-chan, I'm going through the same thing myself. I mean just yesterday I was talking to a girl about her love life (sheesh, only 12 and already thinking about sex, pervs stare ) and earlier that morning, one of my friend asked me something about her friend's relationship.
Helping out people make you feel good, but you know what? It hurts once you are no longer needed, because then you start thinking about your own love life...realizing you don't have one. Agh! I'm babbling on about nonsense, see what you made me done?

Aeyuki-sama, I've read that poem you wrote. Lovely poem! Great poem!
Whenever you feel it hurt, write it out. Don't ever close your heart, it will only cause the pain to grow more.

Now that I think I have finish making a fool out of myself, please try to feel better. Feel free to laugh and make fun of me, that always help out. 3nodding
Listen to Iya-chan. Closing your heart ain't the answer. Believe me...I've tried... Don't work.

12-YEAR-OLDS TALKING ABOUT SEX~?!?!?!??! Jeez... Today's youth matures quickly...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:51 pm
Iyamashi
Tsuki Miyamoto
-

-
Oh, wow...sorry to hear that.
As for the brother and sister thing, I had a similar experience before. I know how you feel. Look, how long has this been going? If it's not too long ago, just be patient, everything will be back to normal...I hope.

It's been about a week...  

Tsuki Miyamoto

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:59 pm
Why are boys so hard to figure out? stare Their stupid motives are so unpredictable and it is really irritating me. Today, I tried to ask Nick Sikorski something and he thought I was going to beat him up...So he yelled at me to go away even though I wasn't going to hit him (though I wouldn't blame him for cowering away since I hit him everyday...). When I went back to my seat, he started singing, "Ryan and Tuscany in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" So unconvienient...And with such irony added to it. You see, the person I have a crush on is that same Ryan. And Nick thinks I have a crush on him, but he doesn't know that he is actually right. --.-- I hate irony.

Anyway, I get all pissy again. I walk up around to his desk and pretend that I'm getting a tissue. Along the way, I grab his desk, lift it up, and try to topple it on him. It's just another phase of my horrible temper. The melissa teases me that I have a crush on Nick even though I have a crush on Ryan. Then I lift and topple her desk sending her books spilling on the ground.

The point is that I'm confused and suspicious about that stupid thing. Nick always tries to guess who I like and he always asks me if I like Ryan. He once asked my friend Nicolle if anyone liked Ryan. She didn't want to say anything but then Nick just had to say, "I bet she likes Ryan. I wonder if I should tell him." --.-- What is it with him!? It's like he is hinting that Ryan likes me and wants me to catch on with the idea!! Well, I practically caught on when it happened the secoond time!!! -.-

I'm babbling again about the useless crap of a 13 year old's life. I'll shut up now...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:15 pm
crying Man... I am gone for ONE day and look how much I missed!!~  

Dariram
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:55 pm
My bf is really driving me crazy...everything he does just tells me that somethings not right...and everytime I ask he says that nothing's wrong. I KNOW there is something wrong, but he won't tell me what and it's driving me crazy. I keep telling myself there's nothing wrong but I can't push those questions out of my head...Is there something wrong with me? What am I doing wrong? Does he really love me or is he just playing with me? If he doesn't love me what will I do? I really love him and it's killing me.... crying  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games