Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

davernifiedsquishchunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:41 am
Username: squishymuffin
Nickname: Tori
Preferences: I'm assuming you mean gender? well, I'm straight but I'm also a very curious person. wink
Interests: art, music, yaoi, slash, school, ecology, being social, anime, harry potter, reading, writing, nature, camping
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: harryXdraco, sasukeXnaruto
First Encounter with Boy/Boy love: fanfiction - inuXsessh
Other: YA CAMP!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:00 pm
Hi! I'm Major Tom. I don't like the whole "profile" format, you can see that in my actual profile. Instead, I'll just introduce myself. surprised

I've been into yaoi for a few years. I started in anime, moved onto slash, then back to anime. I like to collect yaoi manga these days.

I'm not a teenager. Part time college student with a full time job.

I don't take smack and I will not hesitate to give you my opinions whether you like them or not.

I hope to have a lot of fun in this guild! Hope to see you guys around! biggrin  

This is Major Tom

baboomarang

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:09 pm
UserName:baboomarang (don't ask)
NickName biggrin TK (again, don't ask)
Prefrences:I'm straight lol
Intrests:music, roleplaying, surfing the net, yaoi, sims2 ans more which I can't think of right now.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:I don't really know any to tell you the truth, I don't watch too much tv.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:The first time I roleplayed it, I was hooked from the very first post.
Other:I live in a different time zone to most of you, so I won't be on at the same time as most people. another thing is that I don't get on the net much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:14 pm
UserName:Sekushi_Cho

NickName: People call me Sasha~

Prefrences: Gay gay gay gay gay HOMOSEXUAL

Intrests: Umm... well... I love learning languages... and my favorite band is Malice Mizer... even though they aren't really doing much of anything anymore........ but I will find Mana and he will teach me his ways.... PINK!

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ooooh... so many... random choosing... uuuuh... Toru/Ryouji of "Desire"

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: OMG I DON'T REMEMBER. Prolly
cause I can't remember anything more than a few weeks back. I'm do know that I've been reading/watching b/b stories since the age of 9 or 10...

Other: Umm... I like pink! Oh... *Puts that up in "interests"  

Adia_Incarnate

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:49 pm
UserName: Sentai Squirrel
NickName: Kyone. The old user name.
Prefrences: Humans. Of the male gender, usually.
Intrests: Anime, manga, Stephen King (DT~), most fantasy novels, fanfiction, drawing, writing, crime scene investigation, Law and Order, House, well-drawn webcomics, and...well, gee, BL. o_o
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Eee. It changes a lot.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fanfiction, most likely. e.e
Other: I have no idea. It's nice to be here, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:36 pm
UserName: Randilin
NickName: none really
Prefrences: Bi
Interests: Reading, chating, fishing, blackjack, Swimming, walks, drawing (Learning) Anime, Work, Internet RPing, Writing. I have a pretty wide range of interests and am alwasy happy to talk about them with people.
Other: I love meeting, chatting and RPing with new people so feel free to drop me a line..  

Randilin

Flame_Blade_Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:01 pm
UserName: Flame_Blade_Crimson
NickName: Whatever you want xD
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Reading, Manga, Anime, Drawing, J-pop/rock, Roleplaying. Loads of things ^^
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Er...all of them?
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: About a year ago. I don't remember, really. My friend introduced it to me. Actually, I think it might've been Gravi...
Other: I love to chat and roleplay ^^ Er...I'm female in real life, don't ask about the avatar xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:12 pm
Ooops! Almost forgot to post this... Gomen! sweatdrop

UserName: Purfume
NickName: Pookie
Prefrences: Bisexy
Intrests: Anime, manga, RPGs, friends, chatting, internet, horror movies, lolita.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oh my gawd... uh... I guess Haku & Zabuza. heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Letssee...um... I guess when my friend showed me a hardcore yaoi site. I was like, dayum.
Other: BOYSLOVE! Um... W00T!  

Purfume

Sora Lavellan

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:24 pm
UserName: Yoshi fujimiya_Weiss
NickName: Yo-chan! ^.^
Prefrences: *blushes* gay
Intrests: boys, manga, bishounens, anime, Rpgs, manga collecting, oh yes drawing and writeing are my to bigs ones! ^.^
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ran/Omi from weiss kreuz/knight hunters
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when I was 12 and saw earthain on t.v.! ^.^
Other: *blushes* I'm a kitsune/neko boy mew! ^.^ and my avi is a girl cause the male ones aren't femine enough oh and I'm currently working on a novel! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:14 pm
UserName: queenstrumpet
NickName: none
Prefrences: bisexual
Intrests: lots of things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: there's so many to choose from
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: so long ago I can't recall  

queenstrumpet

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:04 pm
Hey y'all! :]
UserName: Nefalkarx, or Nef...
NickName: Sammie or Sam
Prefrences: Sexually? xP Uhh... anything.
Intrests: Painting, writing, watching la television, reading, slash, jrock and 80s (music), drawing, relaxing... Haha, yes, very boring...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Currently, AxelxRoxas from KH
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I think it was Yu Yu Hakusho... After searching it on the web and finding out all about Kurama and Hiei's undying love for oneanother, I got into it. xD
Other: I love shonen ai. xDD Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:32 pm
UserName:Acute Kali
NickName biggrin on't have one. Kali I suppose, or just Aaron (real name).
Prefrences:Sexually: men/ Anything else: um... ask.
Intrests: Most anything, guess I'm a well rounded person here.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Don't care really.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Can't quite remember... long ago.
Other: Be sociable and ask anything else that comes to mind.

Acute Kali

Mihoshi-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:03 pm
UserName:Mihoshi-kun
NickName: (whatever you like >.> preferably mihoshi)
Prefrences: o.O what does this mean? Sexual preference? Manga/anime genre preference? gonk
Intrests: I love anime, manga, books, my computer, videogames and...art biggrin (and poetry) ....get back to me on this one...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HeeroxDuo >.> (duo used to be the love of my life, and then i realized he looks uber good with heero. maybe that's why I have a thing for guys with long hair now >.>....)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:Gravitaion ... and then i just couldn't stop with the obsessing of yaoi.
Other: other what? *laughs maniacally* you should see mah archive on my comp...oh lordeh...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:03 pm
UserName: Toachung
NickName: don't really have one but you can all me Tao (was supposed to be part of my username but I spelled it wrong. Hehe wink )
Prefrences:Somewhat bi I guess. (Doesn't matter to me which as long as I like you and you like me back.)
Intrests: Reading,using comp.,making up words,and putting things together.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Most recently-Ritsuka & Soubi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My mom showing me a manga with 2 guys donig it ... I love my mom. heart
Other: Erm ... sometimes I can be the village idiot so don't be suprised whe I go into bouts of stupid-ness. Also I can't spell all that well so don't be suprised if I'm spelling something and it comes out wrong.  

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:22 pm
3nodding UserName: NekomiChan001
NickName: Catsy, Rei-chan
Prefrences: Asexual
Intrests: anime/manga, Yaoi/BoysLove, Jpop/Kpop, drawing, reading, CosPlay, soccer, badminton, Karaoke, Hiking, writing, cats, sleeping
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TouyaXYuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Level C, COLOR
Other:  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games