Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Heavensam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm
Hello~! I'm Sam and I'm new to the guild biggrin I got sent an invite and accepted since it seems like such a nice place with lovely people whee

I used to play gaia quite a bit back in 2010 but took a hiatus when I moved over to the site TinierMe. Since TM is closing I dug out my old gaia account and here I am!

I'm currently a graduate student studying biology. I love to get to know new people~! Also I'm 22 (I feel old! lol). I lovee cooking and sports: martial arts, running, swimming. Also I'm a big tv junkie and am obsessed with shows like the walking dead, shark tank, antm (guilty pleasure!), greys anatomy, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm
Hi guys girls! My username is itz_juz_ordinary_me. But you can call me Abbie. emotion_bigheart
I want to thank the guild's captain for inviting me to this wonderful guild!
I think it's great that this guild is created in mind where only girls come together. emotion_c8

I'm a high schooler and is living somewhere in Asia (I will be only more specific where I live if I know that I can trust you) emotion_8c . I like anime, manga, Kpop and lots of other things.
I'm quite open when it comes to many things.
So feel free to talk to me!  

itz_juz_ordinary_me

Cairo Luz

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:30 pm
Hi, everyone! I figured I should come here and introduce myself, although I got the invite (and accepted) a couple days ago. Anyway, I'm Cairo Luz (or at least that's my username), and you can call me Cairo. Or Luz. Whatever. xd

I'm 15, and I live in the US. As I said, I joined a few days ago, and I think this sounds like a really nice guild. I've been on Gaia since about January this year, but I really started being active in the forums and the Gaia community this summer. (My favorite is the WGs, by the way, and although I'm very attached to my fellow WGers, I think my heart's big enough for another group of online friends or two as well.)

I'm fairly open-minded about ideas/backgrounds/beliefs that differ from mine. I think I'm generally a smart person, although I may be a biased judge.

Some things I like: Pokemon (I'm a bit obsessed), cats, coffee, reading, and listening to music-- one of my favorite bands is Death Cab for Cutie.

I can be awkward with new people, but strangely enough, I think being on Gaia has cured me of that somewhat. Talking to "strangers" isn't as intimidating as it seems. xp

That's about it. If you want to talk, you can post on my profile or PM me if it's something you feel is more personal, or that you're just not comfortable with being on my profile.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 am
Hello. biggrin

Name's Kris.
I live in the States.
I'm 20, and re-entering college this coming year.
Also a LMT. (Masseuse.)
Been a member since 2006; Recently returned from a two and a half year hiatus.
I effing love video games, comics (I prefer Western comics nowadays, but I used to be a huge manga collector), reading, music.
I'm girly, but I act like one of the guys.
Feel free to send me a message, I don't bite.

Petriichor

Dapper Regular

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 am
Welcome ladies! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 am
Hello everyone, I'm Natalie but you can call me Nat. I've been on Gaia since it started. Originally this account was a mule but at some point I realized I was on it more and it became my main. I recently came back from a two year hiatus from this site.

Here on Gaia my favorite thing to do is design avatars and enter them in the arena. I also like talking to people and making new friends.

I have a lot of interests but I am a huge movie nerd. I have a movie playing in the background most of the time. The art and technique that goes into movies is fascinating to me. If you ever want a movie recommendation feel free to ask, but I'll need to know what movies you like to get an idea of what to recommend.  

The Terrible Trivium

Questionable Phantom

Shining Staaaars

Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:43 am
Hello. heart

My name's Leah but you guys can call me Leii. My Gaia age is 116 days old! :3 /throws confetti. I'm 19 years old (turning 20 around somewhere in December) I'm in third year college taking up Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science as my pre-med. I'm Asian by the way.

Somewhat, I'm into pink. heart I also like stars, hearts, music notes and have this current addiction for the items found at Gaia's minishops. 3nodding
I'm a girly-girl but not so much. I love cute things and teddy bears and stuff. heart So, whenever I'm online, you'll see me around the Mini Shops and CB. I used to stalk the GE but then got tired with updating my current avatar. And so, I made my ultimate avatar..for now wink

I'm a happy kind of person, I smile a lot and laugh a lot. I'm proud to say that I'm a very random person. 3nodding
I'm also a book worm. I read books in less than a day. Or sometimes, when I'm really bored, 3 books in one day. I am a fast-reader. wink

And. Oh, I forgot, I am very very approachable at all items. blaugh So, you can PM me if you want to just talk or be silly.

Thanks for reading this!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 am
Hey! I'm Anafei, but you all can call me An or Ana or whatever really haha
I'm 18 years of age and a freshman in college studying music education. I play percussion and spin flag in color guard! :3
I like glitter, rainbows, and cupcakes <3
It's nice to meet you :3  

anlenn

Dapper Gaian

Miss Vern

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 am
Hello, and thank you for the invite~!

I'm Veronica, but please feel free to call me Vern. I'm 19 years old and live in Minnesota, USA. I was born in California, and will be moving back there soon due to financial reasons. I've been on Gaia since '08, and I love to give out freebies (I have a little temp shop in my signature, feel free to visit and bump!) :p

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 am
Welcome to all our lovely new members!! heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Madison de Point du Lac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 am
I'm Madison. I found a request to join when I got on today and figured, why not.

I like to crochet/knit and watch films and television series in my spare time. I've been a member since 2004 and I'm trying to get more active on the site again after a hiatus. I've just got my bachelors in Chemistry/Biochemistry and now I'm trying to find a job while I wait for Optometry school.

I'm pretty open about things so if you've got a question or just feel like talking go right ahead. I run a judgement free zone, unless you do something incredibly stupid then I'll probably just laugh, I'll make sure you're okay. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 am
Hi RAID here [Rp-is-all-I-do]. I just joined the guild, and I already posted in like 5 forumsxD My real name is Ali and I am 17. I love anime and all that jazz and have been a gaian since I was 13, though I have gone through several accounts:/ I'm pretty sure no one will hack me this time! so yeah, I'm fun to talk to I guess, always happy to get a pm! Guess that's it [I suck at intro's] Love you all emotion_bigheart good-bye!  

Crow Dolly

Sugary Snack

Enola Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 am
Hi there smile My name is Barbie. I'm 23. I just rejoined Gaia, I used to come here everyday! Anywho, about me, I'm kind of a nerd. I love love love music and Doctor Who. Also, Spicy Jalapeno Cheetos. whee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 am
Hello!!! my name is Ashleigh and I'm 20 yrs old about to be 21 in January.
I'm a nondenominational Christian and a non judgmental one at that too.
I have a dog and I attend college.
I live in the United States and reside somewhere in the southeast side.
In my spare time I roller skate/ practice for roller derby (trying to be good enough to be on my local team), study, read, and do artistic things.
I hope to find some awesome people on this site,so talk to me.

Here is my tumblr to see things I like:Tumblr  

vulture0fculture

Clean Sex Symbol

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am
Well... This is a rather interesting Guild...
*clears throat*
Well here at the basics about myself.
Ningyo.
Ni-chan for short.
20yrs.
Taken.
I read.
I write.
I photoshop.
I photography.

A fair warning.
I have a problem where I can't really seem to get along with girls.
As weird as it is. It is true,
So please be patient with me, It might take me time to adjust to this environment. If I see i can't seem to adjust to this environment.
I will leave this guild without problems or troubles that effects everyone.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games