Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 pm
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
I don't like to do this, ever.

but I can't stop myself this time.

what the ******** is this a*****e trying to pull?

this is far from the first time he's lost his s**t over something i've replied to him. It's like any sign of opposition and he can't handle himself anymore :T
wow punch him in the d**k.
i was't even mad till i read his line about me being hypocritical and uneducated and a n00b

the ******** you think you're talking to, son???

idk i feel okay now cause my post got tips yayayayayy  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]

this is far from the first time he's lost his s**t over something i've replied to him. It's like any sign of opposition and he can't handle himself anymore :T
i was't even mad till i read his line about me being hypocritical and uneducated and a n00b

LMAO I ALWAYS DO THAT

I'm all "I MAD" about something or someone, and then I get like 5+ tips on a response, and suddenly everything is better again.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 pm
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]

LMAO I ALWAYS DO THAT

I'm all "I MAD" about something or someone, and then I get like 5+ tips on a response, and suddenly everything is better again.
lol now i'm all emotion_kirakira

but seriously I kinda want to ignore this asshat [because seriously, his [posts are always so bad] but that would go against my principles. BAH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 pm
[color=emo]

You know, only once has someone broken down one of my posts. After my reply, that girl never said anything to me again.

Chances are it was because when you quoted my reply, it grew to about 3 times its size and the words "Why you mad, bro?" were posted everywhere. It also contained parts from the story Our Town. c:

Because, you know, if people want to criticize every word, might as well make it fun for them, right?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm
Meromictic
[color=emo]

You know, only once has someone broken down one of my posts. After my reply, that girl never said anything to me again.

Chances are it was because when you quoted my reply, it grew to about 3 times its size and the words "Why you mad, bro?" were posted everywhere. It also contained parts from the story Our Town. c:

Because, you know, if people want to criticize every word, might as well make it fun for them, right?
LOLOLOLOL WHAT. GENIUS. emotion_kirakira

man, this guy. I should start doing that to him lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm
[color=emo]

OH LMFAO WHO IS THIS GUY EVEN. he literally has no idea what the zodiac is and different quirks the signs have because you are pretty much spot on, and he isnt even trying to prove his point. you had some really great points on design too! idk why he keeps saying you're uneducated like that is some how a valid point to his argument, because it just makes him look like a giant douchebag.

i think he is even in this guild too. i hope he sees this so i can tell him to his (internet) face what an uninformed tool he sounds like  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm
[color=emo]
Meromictic
[color=emo]

LOLOLOLOL WHAT. GENIUS. emotion_kirakira

man, this guy. I should start doing that to him lmao.

[size=0]Why you mad, bro?[/size]

Best code ever. cool

I'm certain one of these days, the abuse of it will cause the devs to remove it.

Since we're not allowed to have nice things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm
meekstape
[color=emo]

OH LMFAO WHO IS THIS GUY EVEN. he literally has no idea what the zodiac is and different quirks the signs have because you are pretty much spot on, and he isnt even trying to prove his point. you had some really great points on design too! idk why he keeps saying you're uneducated like that is some how a valid point to his argument, because it just makes him look like a giant douchebag.

i think he is even in this guild too. i hope he sees this so i can tell him to his (internet) face what an uninformed tool he sounds like
RIGHT.

He isn't even arguing the same argument, he's basically calling me stupid and that's it LOL.

yeah I was secretly hoping he was in this guild too.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 pm
[color=emo]
meekstape
[color=emo]

RIGHT.

He isn't even arguing the same argument, he's basically calling me stupid and that's it LOL.

yeah I was secretly hoping he was in this guild too.

He is in this guild. XD

Most recent post was last Wednesday though.

I don't think he'll notice your post here. >o>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 am
I hate shopping now. Curse genetics, why cant I be the stick figure that forever21 makes clothes for?

I am short, so all my pants are too long. I have awesome curvy legs, so I can't buy pants in teen section any more, but I have a small waist and hips so I don't fit right into woman's. I'm thin with really big boobs. Like, I can't find my bra size anywhere? And not to mention any button up shirt either makes me look like a whore (can't button over boobs) or a big box (can button over boobs, but has no shape).

And then yesterday I was all like "I'm gonna wear a dress today and be girly! Haha, it'll be a nice change from my regular t-shirt and yoga pants!" and then my favorite dress wouldn't zip all the way up the side. Guess where it stopped? My friggin boobs.

Don't get me wrong, I love my boobs, they are a gift from God and my mother. But the world of fashion saw them and was jealous, so they made all these pretty things that I can't fit into, so they can laugh at me. emotion_donotwant

I feel a little bit better knowing that the internets has heard my complaints. ~  

chai fae

Magical Kitten

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 am
I think if someone has a point, they have no need for personal attacks.

Their point would stand alone, if one has to make a personal attack, it is indicative of no point at all and low control over their emotions.

I am guilty about breaking points down though, not to be a douche but because I want to address peoples points one by one without getting muddled or off topic.

This way noone can accuse me of "You only addressed this and that but not this other thing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm
buggieray
I hate shopping now. Curse genetics, why cant I be the stick figure that forever21 makes clothes for?

I am short, so all my pants are too long. I have awesome curvy legs, so I can't buy pants in teen section any more, but I have a small waist and hips so I don't fit right into woman's. I'm thin with really big boobs. Like, I can't find my bra size anywhere? And not to mention any button up shirt either makes me look like a whore (can't button over boobs) or a big box (can button over boobs, but has no shape).

And then yesterday I was all like "I'm gonna wear a dress today and be girly! Haha, it'll be a nice change from my regular t-shirt and yoga pants!" and then my favorite dress wouldn't zip all the way up the side. Guess where it stopped? My friggin boobs.

Don't get me wrong, I love my boobs, they are a gift from God and my mother. But the world of fashion saw them and was jealous, so they made all these pretty things that I can't fit into, so they can laugh at me. emotion_donotwant

I feel a little bit better knowing that the internets has heard my complaints. ~

Yeah. I hear ya on the short legs. xD Actually, its one store that seems to add like 5 inches to the pants. emotion_donotwant Because they're the ones I always need to hem. The pants don't even say tall. They're regular. So, I dunno wtf is up with that.

You might want to invest in some tailoring. >o>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]

What a massive dickweed. I hope you reported him because that crossed-out "arsehole" thing is definitely reportable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 pm
buggieray
And not to mention any button up shirt either makes me look like a whore (can't button over boobs) or a big box (can button over boobs, but has no shape).

I know this feeling very well. lol The only buttoned shirts I don't have pinned somehow to avoid puckering are like, polos.

I have the opposite problem with my limbs though; everything is too short. ಠ_ಠ *tall and long-limbed*  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 pm
im having a "good im not reading into it and that person really is an annoying douche" moment
thank u guild  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games