Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

David walked into the stands. He wasn't needed last game which didn't bother him. Sadly they didn't win either not that he was upset he was used to it by now but it still kind of hurt. Walking into the stands he noticed Shayna's cousin Raphael mocking her. Some Hufflepuff he was being.

"Hey Raph, that's not very Hufflepuff of you." David told him as he walked up behind him. "And for the record I'm that guy." he added with a smirk before wrapping his arms around Shayna. "How's my Ravenclaw girlfriend doing?" he asked her giving her a kiss before letting her go and sitting down next to her.

With: Shayna and Raph

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:12 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora was nearly out of breath by the time she had climbed all the stairs to reach the top of the stands. "Phew! That's a lot of stairs..." she huffed, smiling at Sariwa. She shielded her eyes in order to better see the expanse of the pitch. 'Nothing like this back home...' she thought, grinning from ear to ear. She turned back to Sariwa, adjusting her skewed scarf and cloak. "Come on! We're early, so we can get great seats!" she exclaimed happily, searching out the seats closest to the pitch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

Amadeli

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna had given to ignoring the brunette beside her before hearing an ever so beloved voice. She turned with a smile as David came up. She was very excited to see him. Oh so very excited. She hadn't really been able to spend much time except for the small good mornings during classes to even really talk to him. They were learning so much. But at his comment to Raph she couldn't help but giggle. Kissing back, she couldn't help as her smile widened. "It is okay. I wasn't going to respond though. How are you?" She asked. She wanted ever so badly to respond and say something like Raph was being mean or something... But she couldn't... She wouldn't and now that David was here, he couldn't say anything either.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Turning as someone said the shortened version of his name, Raphael watched the older male comment on how not Hufflepuff like he was being. He didn't understand how the guy knew his name until he said he was the guy. "Oh so You are the guy? Not a very manly guy huh?" He said chuckling. He ignored the kiss and the cutsy ness of calling Shayna his Ravenclaw girlfriend. But he did chuckle even more when Shayna looked over at him with a glare. He knew his cousin a little too well. Shayna had opened her mouth to say something before closing it and asking David to ignore Raph's comment. He chuckled some more. "What's wrong Shay? Don't like me picking at your boyfriend?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy didn't know why he'd come. He didn't have friends on either team, and he doubted he'd have any friends in he Stands. He ruffled his hair slightly, shivering in the chill of the day. It was so cold! His nose was pink with the slight illness he had. His hand was wrapped in heavy bandages, holding the still partially broken bones in place. So far, only he and Anna knew what had happened that day. Remy knew he'd broken his hand, but hadn't asked any questions. She was good about that. Remy didn't have to ask questions. She would be a good nurse, if she decided to go into that field. His hair was pressed down by his hat, eyes darker than usual. He just felt like hell. Why was he even here? He hadn't wanted to put clothes on that morning, let alone come and be social. The boy shivered, then put his hood over his hat, still shivering a bit.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'He's been having a rough go, I should show some support...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien made his way up the stands and took a seat, a fair ways away from everyone else. Not because he was avoiding any of them or didn't really want to sit with people, he just... didn't know any of those people. And he was here to show support for his friend, not to socialize. Although... Dom was playing, so it wasn't like he'd really see that Damien was there. But, after the game, Damien could walk up to him, say 'good game,' compliment him on a good shot or something. Dom'd had it pretty rough lately, what with his parents not approving of Gracie. He just... wasn't himself this year. Damien realized he'd sort of been pre-occupied with Marina, and had sort of wondered why Dom seemed like he was avoiding them. Then, he'd realized that it was probably because they'd made the same decision concerning their halfblood girlfriends... and Damien's had gone about as well as he could have hoped, while Dom's had basically blown up in his face. Seeing the two of them together was probably a bit much for his friend. So, he'd come to the game, sans girlfriend, possibly the first time the two of them hadn't been seen together all term, to show support, and maybe to hang out with Dom a bit after the game. Let the guy stomp him at a game of chess or something, sit down for a meal.

In the meantime... he guessed he would just watch the game. He wished that Marina was here to keep him entertained, since he didn't really care for sports, but, again, the point was to hang out with just Dom... after the game. Now... he had no idea what to do until then. Other than try to focus on the game.

This was going to be so boring for him. Dom was lucky he was such a good friend.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ climbed the stairs to the stands, shivering a bit. She sat on the bench, then wrapped her teal blanket around herself. Gold eyes were wide in excitement, the girl excited to watch her friend play. Rufus was amazing on a broom, and talented at Chasing. The teen's long hair swished lightly in the breeze. She had a light smile, ready to watch the action unfold.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 am
User Image

David listened to Raph pretty much mock him. Oh how he wanted to say something or do something. However Shayna didn’t want him to. As such he would reframe from anything that could lose him house points or his girlfriend’s love. “I’m good thank you.” He replied trying to ignore Raph and his comments. He was practically giving her a pleading look that screamed can I do something. However that wouldn’t happen. Every impulse as a Gryffindor told him to stand up for Shayna and himself but he knew it would be a bad idea. He’d just be in a whole lot of trouble and no way of getting out of it. “Is he always like this?” David asked curiously. He was really bothered by it.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:25 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa took a seat next to Nora. It was quite chilly up here so she tightened her scarf. They could see everything going on on the pitch from here. She looked at it from one end to the other trying to guess how long it was. "Woah, I never imagined it would be this big" she said in awe. "Is this your first game as well? Have you ever been to a World Cup?" she said feeling she had so many questions about this sport.

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna shook her head. "please just ignore him. He's always like this... Raph stop it. I warned you now if you don't mind, if Shina doesn't come onto the field soon I might be playing my first game." she said turning angrily towards her cousin who just crossed his ankles and leaned back slightly before turning her attention on the field. The captain and the seeker were both missing from her team. She was really kind of worried. Could something have happened to them? She hoped not. Raph kept his mouth closed this time, seeing as how his cousin seemed a little worried... So, he would be nice. For now. Shayna put her hand in David's as she watched for some entrance by the older ravenclaw girls.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

David nodded. "Will do." he told her. Looking over at the field he noticed Shina wasn't there. "Well if she doesn't I'm sure you'll do great." he told her as he held her hand. "Don't worry I'm sure they have a good reason for not being here just yet." he tried to reassure Shayna. Then again with tons of people passing out just because David couldn't keep but worry a little too. That's when he saw the captain of the Ravenclaw team. That was at least someone they didn't have to worry about.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded and watched as Rosemarie came onto the field. But the game was about to start and Shina still wasn't there. She figured she should go ahead and at least ask what she should do. But from a look around she didn't even see Shina's siblings... Wasn't one on the slytherin team? Yeah, he was! She squeezed David's hand before kissing his cheek and standing. "I'm up David! Raph you be nice. You will cheer me on right?" She asked the two boys. She had set her broom in the fashion of about to get on. She smiled excitedly before turning towards the edge and sat on it and crawled over before 'jumping off and flying towards the field. She was getting to play!

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Fine... Good luck Shayna." The boy said as his cousin then started towards the field. Okay so she got to play this game. He looked over at David for a second then curiously. "So... She wasn't lying about a imaginary boyfriend... Then I have a question for you David, right? " He asked making sure he had caught the name correctly. "So uh... My question is what is it about her? I mean, she is just a pain whenever she's around. Not that I'm not a pain myself, but when she's around you she gets so... Weird."

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

"You know I will." David told her. "Good luck and I know you'll do great." he told her before he flew off to the field. "I'll see you after the game!" he called to her before turning his attention to Raph. "No she wasn't lying, and yeah that's right." David replied. So he wanted to know what made him want to be with her. "I'll tell you one thing love makes you act in strange ways. Don't get me wrong I know what it's like when family is a pain. Believe me I have a sister it's easy for us to get under eachothers skin." he started to explain. "However we see Shayna differently. To me she's sweet and kind not to supportive." he told Raphael.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Amadeli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:59 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora grinned at Sariwa, reaching the seats closest to the action. "Yep, this is my first time at a game! I would love to go the World Cup sometime - maybe once I graduate." she said, turning her eyes back to the game. Her nerves buzzed with excitement, and when the balls were put into play, she leaped up with a yell of adrenalin. "Come on Ravenclaw! Go get the Quaffel!" she hollered, as if one of the players could actually hear her. She beamed at Sariwa, cheeks flushed by the crisp breeze as she leaned over the banister. "The quaffle is that red ball there," she pointed, "and the chasers, which are those six," she pointed again, "try to get it through the hoops on either end. The keepers' job is to try and block it, though." she finished, totally enthralled by the airborne sport as the wind whipped her hair around her shoulders and the cheer from the crowd grew to a fevered, ecstatic pitch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games