Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

Finally back at the goalposts, Alex took a deep breath before making his third attempt at a score. If he could pull it off, he'd have more scores than misses, and that would be an excellent way to start the quidditch thing off. Still, he knew he had to do very well. Rick was much more experienced than him. Swallowing, he rose in altitude at the last moment, tossing the quaffle down towards the middle hoop. If he was lucky, Rick wouldn't see the ball before it fell past him. But the keeper was good, so Alex crossed his fingers.

❶ OOC: ❶

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [①][②][③][④]
Posts to goal: 3/3
This roll after mods: 15

KlutzyChild rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:21 pm
[[OOC: Crud, forgot to roll the dice. XD I'm a goofball.]]  

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver smirked as her bludger crashed into Shayna, even with Night's attempt at savior. She was on a roll with her blows, and was very pleased with herself. Turning around, she scanned the pitch curiously. Who hadn't been aimed at yet.... Silver eyes spotted a young boy she thought was named Alex and she sighed. Poor kid would have to learn, she supposed. With that in mind, she darted after a bludger, aimed, and swung, hoping to hit the kid.

Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 19
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 pm
Be careful making wishes in the dark... Can't be sure when they've hit their mark...
And besides, in the mean time, I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart...
I'm in the details with the devil... So now the world can never get me on my level...
I just gotta get you out of the cage... I'm a young lover's rage... Gonna need a spark to ignite...

User Image
User Image
Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ண Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ண Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

A constellation of tears on your lashes... Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes...
In the end everything collides... My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

Chance huffed as his Bludger just barely missed its target. He wasn't out of the game just yet though. Looking around, he could see players getting hit left and right. Night tried for a save, but left Shayna to fall victim to Verily's merciless aim. What had gotten into her? He couldn't remember her ever acting this way. When Verily took aim at the First Year trying out for Chaser, Chance had to act fast. He sped for the young boy, his hand gripping his bat tightly, his knuckles turning white. "Look out, kid!" he called as he swung his bat, trying to deflect the bludger, taking aim at the girl who had shot it towards the unsuspecting First Year.

Sᴋɪʟʟs: Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Fʟʏᴇʀ
AC: 19 Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7 -1 = +6 Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: Verily McHalen Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 25 (save and hit)

My songs know what you did in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina heard the thunk of Shayna getting hit behind her. Shina made the most of it, gripping her broom tight with her legs and reaching out with her good arm...

User Image
((OOC: Sorry, on tablet, didn't see the bludger! )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +7 to spot, +7 to catch
This roll after modifiers= 11 Catch attempt 1/2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

Okay so being hit for the first time with a bludger was quite a feat of courage for the beaters. She had to give them that but her focus was on the golden orb flitting just beyond Shina's Hand. She grimaced as the older teenager took a grasp at the golden ball. But she missed. Come on Shayna! You can do this! She thought as she pulled closer

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF) -1 Loss Life
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ D: ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: No roll 3/3 posts to chase )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night looked around. None of the beaters has tried taking aim at their quidditch captain yet. Guess the kid knew who his next target was. So, the fourth year chased after a rogue bludger, and swung at it, his new target being Chase.

Modi: +7
Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus got the ball he cursed as he missed what was wrong with him. He knows he can shoot better then that. He flew back to try to get to the posts again.

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 steal +7 score
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger and Swift Swipe
Lives:[][][]
Posts to goal:0/3

{OoC:}

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image 

Ver heard the whiz of the bludger and looked up just in time for it to skim over her shin. She groaned, knowing there would most definitely be a large welt and bruise there later. It would also probably be hard to walk on. But what was a little pain to her anyhow? She had gotten knocked out of games more than once. No pain no gain right?

Grinning through the pulsing of her wound, Verily turned silver eyes on the one who had sent the bludger her way. Not only had he done that, but he'd also blocked her shot? She had gotten the pain, now it was time for the gain. The redhead spun around and shot after the bludger that had hit her. She aimed it straight at Chance and swung.

Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits) (-1 oomph!)
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

When Alex lined up for his third shot, Rick moved, getting in line to block the shot. Well, he needed to get into the feel of this, right? And besides, he had to actually prove that he didn't need a tryout too, or well, didn't need to have his place saved due to being a vice captain now. And wasn't that an odd thought to have? He reached out, trying to block...

Modifiers: +9 to blocking goals (-1)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Lives: emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bandaid
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
Thinking: Wait, what did he say?
OOC: ...

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

He saved again. If Rick was a different person, he probably would have been gloating by now. However the redhead just tossed the ball back to Alex, a bit of a smile on his face. "I wouldn't try to feint too often like that Alex. Not every Keeper's going to fall for it. My suggestion is to probably try and make some of your movements random. That way, the keeper will have a harder time keeping track of where you're going." He was allowed to give advice, right? If not, well, Chase would probably set him on more homework than he had in his third year. He didn't want to relive that!

Modifiers: +9 to blocking goals (-1)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Lives: emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bandaid
Final Roll:

Thinking: Wait, what did he say?
OOC: ...

Jinx

KlutzyChild rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

Just after the quaffle left his hands, Alex heard someone shout to look out. He turned his head just in time to see a red haired beater whack one of the crazy weird balls at another beater. The ball, whose name Alex had forgotten, would have hit him if it had continued. "Uh, thanks!" Alex shouted to the older kid. Getting hit with the angry object didn't look like fun. He'd seen a few of the team get hit as he went about shooting the quaffle. It was hard to think about the pain that it would cause. Shaking the thought from his mind he looked back to see if he had scored. Nope.
Determined, the boy lined himself back up to shoot again. Rick's advice was heard, and the young blonde nodded. Flying at the goals, swerving left and right, he banked right and lobbed the quaffle at the left post as he flew by. Was that random enough? He was having so much fun, he just hoped that he could impress Chase enough to make the team.

❶ OOC: ❶

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [①][②][③][④]
Posts to goal: 3/3
This roll after mods: 16

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Her injured shoulder spasmed, and Shina flinched, missing the catch. Growling, she tried again...

User Image
((OOC: Sorry, on tablet, didn't see the bludger! )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +7 to spot, +7 to catch
This roll after modifiers= 14 Catch attempt 2/2

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

As shina missed the snitch for a second time, shayna reached her hand out letting go of the throbbing of her side and stretched out as far as she could go.

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF) -1 Loss Life
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ D: ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: 17 attempt 1/2 )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 am
User Image

User Image 

Verily sighed as her bludger missed but shrugged it off. She couldn't hit every time. Instead she chased after the bludger, took aim at Alex and swung. The boy would have to learn how bludgers felt sooner or later.

Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits) (-1 oomph)
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games