Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 am
User Image

User Image

His eyes teared up at this, before he gave a small nod. "Yes we are here...just a little longer my love. I have to go find the doctor to bring back to our room for privacy alright...soon you will be well so trust me."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
User Image "I trust you love." Oriax answered. "I hope i'm better soon." he said. "Take Lucy with you, she doesn't need to watch me." he said looking to his daughter.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 am
User Image

User Image

He was very worried about leaving him on his own but slowly nodded. He got them a room and left Oriax on the bed before carrying Lucy with him. "We have to hurry and find the doctor for Papa...we can't have the little one get anymore sick."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 am
User ImageOriax was glad the other had consented to taking Lucy with him. "Papa is really sick daddy." Lucy said softly after they had left the other. "But hes gonna get better right?" she questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 am
User Image

User Image

"He will once we find the doctor," he said. With that they began to search and just a little over ten minutes they had found him. "Sir...please I need you to look at my daemon...he is getting sicker and sicker by the minute! I don't know what is wrong with him."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 am
User ImageThe doctor looked up with a smile with Jason entered with Lucy. "Ah I have been expecting you. Yes I know come let us go see what is wrong." the man said standing up before grabbing his bag and walking towards Jason.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he led him to the where they were staying before taking him to the room. "Sit here baby, I need to talk with the doctor and Papa," he said before going to pick up Oriax in his animal form. "Love...love can you wake up long enough for him to look you over."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:16 am
User Image The doctor followed Jason to the room where Oriax lay resting. Luct nodded and stay put where her father had placed her. Oriax slowly opened his eyes and nodded. "Do I need my human form?" he questioned softly.

"It would indeed be more helpful but not necessary." the doctor said. Oriax nodded and in the next moment he had shifted still laying in Jason's arm. After a few minutes of poking and prodding the doctor looked up. "He is with child..." the doctor spoke not seeming surprised.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft laugh at this, kissing Oriax's forehead. "I knew you were...I knew it." He smiled lightly at him before he turned to look at the doctor. "But why has he been getting sick? Our bond is strong so our magic is connected but yet...he is like this. What can cause such a horrible thing to happen to him."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 am
User Image Oriax couldn't help but smile brightly hearing he was carrying once more. He was glad Jason was happy as well. "Ah you see the problem lays within his bonds. He has four strange for a daemon. Only three of them seem to be either giving or receiving magic. One lies to the babe within him, that is taking magic. The inactive on lies to the precious little girl over there. The one giving lies between the both of you. Then there is the forth one, a conflicting bond with your own. The bonds are quite tangled with each other causing the other bond to choke yours enough to not allow the magic to pass to him. It would seem of an older bond also. If I had to guess but it does not seem possible. That bond would be one of an old master." the doctor spoke. "Only close range contact would allow such choking of your bond."

"Daddy! Daddy!" Lucy called looking out the window. "The man from my dream is in the market."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing all this, his mind began to race before his heart seemed to freeze. He looked to Lucy for a moment before he set Jason on the bed. "Rest love...Lucy go and stay with Papa," he said sternly before he went to look out the window. Just as he did, their eyes happened to meet and dread filled him. Going away, he looked to the doctor with worry. "He can't go with his old master...I am...he is my lover...my daemon...my life, he can't be taken away can he," he asked, fear beginning to fill him.

The man looked up to where he felt the familiar magic, locking eyes with a man. That is when he knew that his daemon was in there. Going in, he spoke with the inn keeper before he was allowed to go up, quickly knocking on the door. "Oriax I know your in there...open up."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:58 am
User Image Oriax looked confused as the doctor spoke of bonds and his old master. Then his daughter crying out about some man in the market. It all had his head swimming when Jason seemed concerned about his old master too. Lucy moved from the window into the bed with Oriax. "don't go away Papa." she pleaded.

"Kit I wouldn't leave you." he tried to soothe.

"I no not the laws of multiple masters, I don't know of a case." the man said. Oriax felt even more confused until the door was knocked on and a voice spread through the room a familiar voice.

"No...." he gasped.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason was in fear now, not only would he lose his daemon. The one person that he grew to love; would be gone from his life. "Doctor...please...you have to help us somehow," he pleaded, hearing the man still calling out for Oriax. "If not for my sake but for my children's sake."

"Oriax! Open this door now and let me in," he yelled, not about to lose his daemon once more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image Oriax felt his breathing become panicked as he lay pulling his daughter close. The doctor moved to him trying to calm the daemon. "I have nothing I can do but you must let him in. Being panicked is not good for the child. Talk to the man maybe you can work something out," the doctor spoke.

"daddy?!?" the little girl questioned sensing her Papa's anxiety.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

He gritted his teeth at this point before nodding. "Don't worry baby...Papa will be alright," he said petting her head before going to open the door. "Might as well as come in but if you stress him out I will kick you out of the room," he muttered, watching him walk in.

He rolled his eyes at the other before he went in to go find him. "Oriax," he said gently, a little puzzled when he saw the girl. "I have been looking everywhere for you...why didn't you wait."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff