Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm
K.[K] F u k u o u k a
[ Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Sub Class: Sensor ]
[ AC: 0 // Ryo: 0 ]

User Image"Well..the fact that I feel doubt, and doubt alone even when you were telling me all these things. You talk and appear as though you are our Kage..and yet, the statement feels replaced." He paused, obvious not inclined to be standing. He felt ashamed. Had his second-thoughts been incorrect? Oh what horror. He had been most disrespectful to this person. "I...I'm terribly sorry then, for even having this much doubt. It's just...I'd wanted to really know who the face of our village was. I just think shinobi need to make a point for knowing who they actually work for." He said, slightly crestfallen. He was currently trying to work out as many words in his mind to muster an apology.

And even now, he just...couldn't put his finger on it. Suddenly, he noticed another chakra presence, closing in on this room until... He rose his head and looked beside him. A small figure, copying his current position. A look of confusion sprawled over his delicate expression before quickly turning back to the lady Raikage. ". . . . I s-sorry! I'm a despicable human being!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled at the genin that began to apologize. "I see no issued with it..." she said as she brushed it off. "You are correct to feel a bit worried when someone as stronger if not stronger than the kage is here and you have your doubts..." she said as she crossed her arms. "You don't need to beat yourself up because of thing like this..." she said with a slight giggle. "Not like I'm going to rip your face off or anything..." she said to him as she put a hand on his head. "You're an honest kid, I like that about you..." Fuji said with a smile.

She than noticed a smaller and younger figure that walked it a bit unannounced, but did not let it bother her. "Whom might you be?" Fuji asked the young girl. "I find it a bit rude for you to walk in without the okay, though I will over look it for you have shown the proper respect..." Fuji said as she took her hand of Fuku's head and crossed her arms now. "Please state what you need..." she said to the female ninja now in her presents.

[[ Sorry, I was doing the same too ( > w < ) Didn't want to go on without him ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________

Chisato still glancing up, but rather blankly and sans an expression she'd wait till she could sense the full length of the question that came with her abrupt and announced arrival would bring. She didn't waste breath on apologies since she could figure by tone that this woman who she could only assume was the former Yukikage was addressing her. Chisato wasn't sure what the conversation prior was fully on about but by the answers given and words she'd come into she could figure at least that out of the two higher ranked ninja the one at the desk, usually something clear to the owner of a space was stronger in terms of charkra than the woman speaking now. To the exact amount she wasn't sure, but she could tell with out the sensitivity. chi unlike the boy next to her wasn't so polite as to not assume given circumstance.

She'd answer in a locally audible breath, that if you were a few feet beyond the door of the kage's chamber you wouldn't be able to hear a thing even with you're ear on the door. " Sorry to intrude but I've come to ask something of the yukikage. Nothing like my headband ,for i've been working for this village for the past year and I've come to ask sir kage of what the village sees fit to do with me. I've...been alone for sometime now and separated from most other ninja's due to issues in my social skills, but I've grown and I've decided a path. I wish to become a sage & sanin. To govern a great power in aid of my lord kage. What i ask is for the tools to meet this goal, and the right to whatever test that need be placed on me to receive the information and support from the village to meet this end." Looking up rather blankly Chisato would end her statement with,

"I'll forever be the blade of this village but I wish for the permission to take on the task to make myself one of the best in yukigakura's arsenal. So what beast is there that isn't controlled? The monkey, toads, and cats are ones that I know of but I know the leaders of the villages may know more."

_________

ChakraX260
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::800 , AC::1,200  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi stared at the girl. Well, that's no fun. I guess the game is over. He was quite disappointed, but he could tell that it was time for him to stop joking. "You want to be a sannin? Ha, that's funny. We're not even that strong." He pointed to Fuji, then at himself. "There hasn't been a sannin since...the beginning of time. Don't even get me started on sages." He wasn't trying to be rude, it was just that the girl barged into his office unannounced, then decided to tell him that she wanted to be a sannin. "Tell you what. There's a mission board outside the door with D and C rank missions. Do some more and maybe I'll think about making you a chuunin."

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain had returned to Yukigakure and when he entered the office he saw genin. Crap!! He hoped he didn't get stuck with annoying depressed genin or ones that could outsmart him. He narrowed his eyes then saw the sight that catches every man's eyes, beautiful legs! Legs, arms, and hair, ok breasts also. He pushed any genin or anyone out of his way to get to this beauty. He stopped, almost sumbling; infront of her and grasped her hand, pulling it up and kissing it ever so gently. Either he was sober or he was in love, or both. He forgot to get more sake in the leaf and he only had the mint leaves from his monk friend. "And who is this beauty? I must know Shorty-sama!" He wanted to sweep he roff her feet and whisk her off to dinner but just held her hand and starred into her eyes.
[[wonder if i can make oath's rpc jealous by chasing diablo xD]]

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

Fuji heared the Yukikage begin to speak and right away stepped aside. She hand her head down as he spoke show that he was indeed the Yukikage and had authority over her. She did not speak at this point. But in her mind, she too was abit upset this girl had ended the game rather quickly.

She than noticed a man enter and seemed to be talking to her. "Umm....thank you..." she seemed a bit well not taken by his approach. "I'm an Adviser to his Lord Yukikage, please show some respect..." she said as she was blushing. "Stop,I will not warn you again..." he warned him as she seemed to be backing away towards the offer windows.

[[ EDITED ]]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain followed her with every step she made backward, he went forward, his green hues couldn't stop starring at her beauty. "B-but your so beautiful! And I'm a jounin, match made in heaven yes?" He wouldn't listen to her warning, he was in love at first sight and he still needed her name! He smiled his goofy smile at her and did not stop his moving towards her and confessing his love. If she was a advisor it ment she must have some patient for a fool like him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji seemed to see that he meant not harm, but the way he was approaching her was not at all romantic. "Please...?" he asked again though she said she would say it twice. She quickly turned and opened the window. "Sorry Lord Yukikage, I'm leaving before this pervert gets any ideas!" she said as she jumped on the window ledge. "Sorry again!" she shouted the kage before leaping out the window and dashing down the side of the building as fast as she could. That man was good looking, but his approach was so....well uncomfortable to her and possibly many other women.

[ Exited to Streets ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Oh, you're back. Yay." Tsukuyomi said, annoyed at the fact the jounin flirted with his adviser. "Where the hell were you, anyways?" There wasn't a hint of caring in his voice. In fact, the only reason he asked was because he was obligated to. This guy is an idiot, isn't he? Trying to flirt in my office. If I wanted to see that kind of stuff, I could have just gotten a crystal ball.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain tried to grab and pull her back in but failed to do so because the kage spoke. "Oi! I'll chase you to the ends of the earth beautiful! Err I told you before I left where I was going..." He blew bangs out of his face, he knew he was rather hansom, but why did she run? "Did I do something wrong?? Maybe I need another approach..." He thought, being called a pervert didn't help.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"No, you said why you were going, not where." He said in a monotonous voice. "By the way, if you want to 'get' with a girl, you should try being more subtle. You were being way too pushy." He advised, drawing on what little past experience he could have possibly had.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain rolled his eyes, the beauty had seemed to go off in the direction of the streets where it was usually busy. "I went to Konoha. Hmm...Imma go get some flowers...see ya youngster!" With that said and the suggestion from the kage ignored, he jumped out the window and to the streets.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Vergil Hatake
Genin ¥ Ninjutsu ¥
Yukigakure ¥ Hatake ¥
Ryo:0 ¥ AC:0 ¥ Chakra : 270

A tall dark skinned man slowly walked his way through the steps of the Yukikage's office. He did not fear the man nor was he reckless either. He was simply calm, nothing more nothing less. The mans white-ish grey hair hung over his head and he stood outside of the office. He was a shinobi in all but title just like the others that had recently graduated from the academy. However unlike the others he had an incredible amount of control over is powers. He simply took a deep breath and knocked three times upon the door and waited for any type of response.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

I hope this one isn't a complete dumb a**. I already have a blind one and an overly-ambitious one in here... Tsukuyomi snapped his fingers, signalling the ANBU to open up the doors. "Come in."

iOath

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Vergil Hatake
Genin ¥ Ninjutsu ¥
Yukigakure ¥ Hatake ¥
Ryo:0 ¥ AC:0 ¥ Chakra : 270

The white haired man made his way into the room as the door opened up and walked over to the man behind the desk and bowed at the waist but did not return to his normal position as he spoke," I am Vergil Hatake, sir a recent graduate from the academy. With your permission I would like to obtain a headband and the rights to grow stronger." He did not keep his head down out of fear or anything of the like simply because he was a stickler for manners.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games