Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales,
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

”If there’s anything I’ve learned,” he breathed, hot trickling fire spilling past his forked tongue of wanton desire, ”It’s to never assume, especially when it comes to women.” It was almost like a promising kiss in the air, the flash of fire that breathed to life in his eyes as he held her captivated in his gaze, lingering in silence until it was that the fox had come to ruin his fun.

The serpent had had his timing, yes, but the fox did as well, he knew with bitter discord. There was nothing more surer than death—unless it was the promise of Ronyo coming to spoil all of his fun, time and time again. ”Ronyo…” his deep voice echoed perilously into the depth, ”I’d be lying if I said I was delighted to meet you here…

“You should know well enough by now, Storm, my affairs have always been mine, and mine alone. Besides… I hardly doubt you’ll find much here, Storm, unless it wants to be found.”
He lied, it wasn’t as if he had any idea what was going on—but he liked to pretend he did, and he liked to act as if he held all of the cards (and for all that it mattered) he might as well have. ”After all…

“Who says you’ll always be around to… take care… of friends so close to you…?”

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Patient
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked, eyes locked on Tay's. Silver and Gold, like the Sun and the Moon. She kept the frown off her face when Ronyo suddenly appeared, ruining the fun she was having. She turned to face him almost laughing at the idea of them being friends enough for the older boy to care about protecting her, but then again he did seem to have some idealistic form of chivalry running in his veins. She tilted her head, letting Tay speak first. "Who says I need taking care of?" She asked with her ever present smirk. She tended to get herself into trouble quite often, but she always knew what she was doing. Always knew just exactly how bad of a situation she was putting herself in. "If I was to be taken, it would only be because I wanted to be taken." She glanced at Tay for a few seconds, her playful smirk growing, before returning her attention to Ronyo.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Hogsmeade Streets

Ronyo chuckled a bit hearing both question his ability or even need to help Michelle out in a bad situation, he forgot he was not dealing with his normal group of friends. He held up a hand to Tay as the boy looked to use his lighter venom to wear the white haired boy down during normal engagements of word play and verbal dueling. He didn't have the luxury of being able to banter with Tay as it was right now but he also felt there was more to this meeting.

"I will simply do the best I can with what I am given, and I won't rest until I find the girls who went missing. Whatever business you have Tay I really don't care about at this point in time, you secrets are in no danger of being revealed by me this day."

Looking at the three of them standing there Ronyo could not help but feel this was for a reason. Three people standing with the ability to search, gather information better than likely most at Hogwarts, and capable of causing problems for whoever decided to play hotshot and take the girls. Michelle had her stealth, Tay his anger and wit, and Ronyo his combat and deductive skills. Now Ronyo just had to see if Tay would be willing to assist in the matter at hand.

"We have had our differences over the years but this is important. The three girls have been taken, and maybe more we don't even know about. In truth there really isn't anyone else I would fill could help me piece this puzzle together than you Tay. With Michelle already helping we could figure this out faster than almost anyone and track these scum down, and if you lucky maybe even get to blast a few of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales,

”Hmm…” Decisions lurked beneath the surface of golden pride, his drawing breath a snaking leaf in the wind, subtle and unknown. Tawny arrogance hung in the chord, balancing by a single breath and he couldn’t ignore it. Statuesque and hard as iron, weathered down by the doubts and insecurities like berating waves of sea salt against stone—he hadn’t wavered an inch. Those gold eyes snaked towards Michelle, contemplating this, if only to see her hand unfold and her cards dealt.

A hiss swirled under his breath; he needed prey, a victim, a soul, and they had a target, a name, a face… What was stopping him from taking this advantage, besides his iron pride, and lack of team spirit.

”I’ll do what I can,” he agreed, sharp, steely eyes cornering the fox. ”But don’t be surprised to turn around and find me gone…” his brusque voice cut through with venom. ”You know better than I, I’ve never been a team player,” And it was true. Last summer, he had found himself in this very predicament, to help, or to turn tail and watch from the shadows. He led them to Trinity; he had led all of them, the aurors, the headmistress, Ronyo, and his friends… He stayed, if only long enough to watch the events unfold, to witness Colton, the demon, and the fire break within him. He lingered, only long enough to hear the shouts of spells being cast, barely long enough to watch the patronus morph, corporeal, almost real—and then he disappeared, no one had seen him since afterwards, until school had began.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle tilted her head as Ronyo asked Tay to join them in the cause. It was an interesting turn of events, especially when Tay agreed to help as well. It made her little adventure all the more entertaining if Tay was coming along for the ride. How much he would do for Ronyo she was unsure.

As he said, he wasn't a team player, but neither was she. She did what she did for her own gain, it had always been that way. She licked her lip and brushed her hair out of her face.
"Shall we be off then?" She asked, glancing at Ronyo. "Where to?"
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Hogsmeade Streets

Ronyo smiled as Tay spoke even after he talked about turning up vanishing at some point or another. It didn't matter as long as he did something when it came to figuring out this mess. Last time Tay and Ronyo had worked together they had pulled a demon out of Colton and banished the thing with the help from the Aurors. Ronyo almost felt sorry for whatever crook thought to mess with them now, unless they were some dark wizard of legend there would be little to stop them now.

"Tay, nothing about you surprises me anymore. I know it may not mean much to you, but thank you...again. We better be careful you know, we keep doing things like this people are going to think were friends or something, and the last thing I need is you holding me back," The joke was meant to try and get some of the old Tay fired up and ready to do some scheming and planning.

Looking to Michelle as she asked for a direction Ronyo looked around the streets. There was still the plant shop to check and maybe get some idea about the vial he still held from Mss. Hawthorn's shop. There really was not much else to go on with what little they had turned up so far but every little bit helped, and one never knew when something big would turn up for them.

"Let's try Dogweed now, I also want to ask them about this, "Ronyo held up the potion vial so Tay could see it as well, "This thing bugs me to no end and I want to know what's in it. If anything maybe we can create a better connection between the girls and this thing," Ronyo looked to Tay and explained the vial and where he got it as they looked towards the plant shop, "...and Mss. Hawthorn said it was tangy with too much of an iron taste to it. I really hope it's not what I think it is, but regardless this Miracle seems more like a curse."

((OOC: A post from each and then we will go in, after that things will get much more interesting and complicated))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales,

”….Right..” His trailing voice lingered in the air, taking no heed to those twisting words of Ronyo’s that pierced his flesh and wrenched in deep, deeper than anything else he could have said would. A snarl delighted to dance, but he kept it at bay, especially when those thoughts of their past suddenly resurfaced from the trenchant black waters. Of Colton, of Roi.. and of course.. of Phi.

Nefarious darkness crept beneath his teeming flesh, spiraling like fire in his veins as he slipped his wand of mahogany back within the confines of his robe sleeves and drowned in his fists in his pockets. ”Ugh—Storm, don’t make me hit you.” Tay rolled his eyes of flashing yellow, his charmed boots of dragonhide made scarce a sound as he darted off towards Dogweed and Deathcap, a familiar abode to him. ”-Lemme see tha,” He baited, his Welsh accent slipping through the cracks as he held the small vial to the limelight of the lamppost hanging overhead. It was definitely an unusual mixture, thick, and copious. ”Iron…?” Sliding the vial back into Ronyo’s hands, he could only shrug. ”And it heals anything, you say? Impossible, alchemists had been trying to concoct such a thing for centuries now, and this comes out of nowhere?

“There is no such thing as a coincidences…”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle followed the two older boys to the plant store silently. They had a past together, that she had always known, but she still could not figure out their relationship. They were never friends but they worked together at times, but acted like enemies at other times.

When Tay held the potion up she looked at it once again. She agreed wholeheartedly there was no such thing as coincidences. That little potion had something to do with the abduction and the strangers. She eyed it thoughtfully for a few moments, but she could see no connection besides Heather and Remy's mother. But why would they abduct the girls just to sell a potion to their mother. It didn't make sense. She shrugged at her own thoughts and slid her hands into her pockets.

"Lead the way." She said gesturing to the front door of the shop. Tay seemed familiar with the store while she had never been inside. She wasn't one to walk head first into a situation that she knew nothing of. She always let someone go ahead of her. It was a good warning of what was to come.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam slipped silently out of Tomes and Scrolls, his broom tucked under his arm, when he heard voices. He peeked out of the doorway and spotted Ronyo with Michelle and someone he didn't recognize. They were by Dogweed and Deathcap. He hustled over there, quiet as possible. "Ronyo, what's going on? I got your letter."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets

"Good to see you Sam, no time to explain much just follow us. hopefully we can explain everything when we find someone to talk to in here."

Ronyo was happy to see Sam and adding one more to their team to help search and look. He just hoped it would be enough and they could figure this mess out.

((OOC: This happens just before they go into the shop. I made the changes and posted the shop intro around the time this went down.))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Apprehensive
Thoughts: There they are!
With: Jane and Nell

Finally, she was there, along with Jane and Nell. She immediately spotted Ronyo and Sam. And.... Nott and Michelle? What were they doing here. Neither
struck her as the type to want to help mount a rescue mission. Oh well. The more the merrier, right? She practically sprinted down the street towards them, out of breath when she got there. "We're here. Now will someone please explain what the bleeding hell is going on?" the teen asked, pushing her bangs away from her eyes. She glanced toward Dogweed and Deathcap. The place seemed packed.

((Sorry for cruddy post style.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane entered into the familiar streets of Hogsmeade. The streets were empty and dark. It was strange and it made her uncomfortable. But this is where Ronyo said to meet them and so that was what she was going to do. Instinctively she pulled out her wand despite still not being old enough to use outside of school. If she needed it she still wouldn't hesitate to use it. If she used magic that was the Ministry's concern, not hers.

"Alright I want you to stay behind me at all time. Understand?" Jane said to the girls as she examined the area.

ooc: outfit in top picture

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm
{Quick post, new layout next time. I think}
Jamesina Machlachlan
Ravenclaw Third Year

How James had managed to escape her house, she had no idea. How she had managed to get to Hogsmeade was a long, rather interesting story involving borrowing some money that her younger sister had saved up. James just hoped she would be able to pay her back.

She eventually found Jane and Marina, but the girl remained quiet. The night seemed to be holding something. Perhaps it all had to do with Heather. Then again, it was also probably the reason that her parents did not want her leaving. James knew one thing for certain. She would be very grounded for the rest of her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

This is so weird... was all Nell could think. She had waited two years of schooling to finally be allowed into Hogsmeade but now it wasn't this bright and cheery place she always imagined. But she had to do this; for her friends. It was actually after Marina had spoken, rather impatiently she might add, that she noticed Sam and an unknown boy standing with Michelle and another unknown boy. One of the unknowns had to be Ronyo she just didn't know which. Unlike her usual self she didn't smile, wave, or speak. She merely nodded at Jane's declaration and found herself wishing she could use her own wand. The only thing the Scott found she could do was keep looking around them and hope for the best that someone didn't attempt to ambush them.

Wearing: Summer | Where: Hogsmeade | With: Marina, Jane, Ronyo, Marina, and Unknown Boy #2 | Feeling: Determined/Thoughtful/Scared Witless | Thinking: What to do what to do | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets

Once outside Ronyo took a deep breath and let it out slowly as his mind took in all the information that had been given. The fresh air was doing him well now as he begin to piece together more and more piece of this large puzzle. The Family was kidnapping people, for what was not known at this point, a Vampire was among the taken and he was being drain to make the Vials being sold at Heather and Remy's mother's shop. By the amount she was going through somehow the vampire must be healing, a fact Ronyo had not shared with the group as he did not want to deflate their building desire to act quickly. The Family was a group who hated vampires, and apparently other non-human based species from the sounds of it. Heather and Cait sounded like additional captives as Remy was apparently the main target. The Family was only taking non-human captives though, except the Seer's child...unless he was different as well. Did that make Remy one of the non-humans? Ronyo was feeling as though idea about who she might be were forming but he wished not to speak them until later.

As the exited the shop he heard the voices of two familiar people he could not help but smile at. Marina all but ran right up on the group and asked what was going on. It was good to see the girls here willing to help and by the sounds the more wands they had the better for this mess. He was still worried about the younger students but knew they were here because they choose to come, they had not been forced in any way. Looking at the group Ronyo wanted to address things he had said in the shop and also get their little team of rescuers under I game plan.

"Glad you could make the party, I'll explain in just a moment," Ronyo turned to look at Michelle and Sam seeing the frustration in Sam's eyes for leaving the shop, "What I said in there was for the teachers ears. In all honesty I can't stop the professor from trying to make you leave, but I won't help them make you leave either. Your here because of your own choice and so I can't make you do anything while you are here, just strongly suggest," Ronyo turned to face the lot as he inhaled and exhaled a few times to get his bearings, "We are going to be facing a fierce enemy from what it sounds like. For those just joining, a group known as the Family are the ones responsible for taking Remy, Heather, Cait, and several other people including the Hogwarts grounds keeper, and another man's child. They also have taken a vampire, a mermaid, a centaur, and who knows what else. They are a radical group who hate vampires and werewolves and are looking to wipe them out. Inside that shop we came from is apparently the last of the vampire council and two of his 'Fledglings', a werewolf, two other gentlemen, and Professor Inari. These people all have a stake in this and will be with us when we go rescue our friends," Ronyo sighed as he felt he had covered everything, "Now I wanted to get us out of there so we could better organize ourselves as the only other person in their likely to watch out backs will be the Headmistress. This will likely turn into a dynamic situation where you will have to duel, likely for your lives. I could not think of any other people I would rather fight besides, even you Tay, but this is as real as it gets people. This Family will likely not care about your age and will likely send curses your way, some you have never even heard before. I know you are all strong or you would not be willing to come and help but we must fight with our heads or we will be outmatched,"

Ronyo looked to the young members now, "Your repertoire of spells are not like the people in that shop, mine, or the people we will be fighting. Run through your spells you know and pick maybe a handful to go to, something defensive, something that may help tactically, and something offensive. Don't worry about changing things up as when the spells start flying in a dynamic situation your mind will try and work on reaction. I want your focus to be on suppression not accurately hitting your target, help us gain fire superiority over the enemy by throwing enough spells to keep their heads down. Oh and for goodness sake don't try and stand toe-to-toe with someone, that kind of dueling is for stories. Move to cover and fire from concealment, move to cover and fire from concealment, standing out in the open while spells are flying is the best way to end up in the obituary page in the Daily Prophet. We are here to help but we are not the only wands in play on our side so remember that,"

He then looked to the only other two older students, "Tay I know you work best alone but maybe you can keep an eye on one or two of the others from time to time. Support and direct as you see the fight unfold in front of you, and call out problem areas to everyone. Jane, I know fighting is not your strong suit so look to add defensive and warding spells on the team. Shield charms and wards over our heads to help skip spells away, work the defense and call out gaps in our firing line," Ronyo then addressed the group, "When we fight we need to gain ground, and then we can give ground for time. Moving backwards in a fight is not cowardly but tactically sound if you can get a better angle on your enemy. When you move while you enemy is pinned down you gain the advantage of position and knowledge of your enemy which he just lost. Watch for the same to be done to you as well, if you duck down and pop up to see no one firing back where they were after sometime call it out so we can get eyes on that guy. Any questions?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games