Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Soras eyes widened as Doll disappeared. "Doll!" She whisper-yelled. "Damn it she went to go find the others. She heared her shreak...." She said to Alphonse quietly and picked Noah up. "I guess now we go to the car and wait..." She said not knowing what to do. I cant leave Noah, but what do I do ablout Doll? GAH WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!? She thought and stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm
Doll went unseen as she melted in and out of walls. It only took her a moment to find the right car that the others were in. When she finally made it, she made her way towards Cat and kneeled down next to her, staring at the gapping wounds. “Your actions were illogical. What you did was stupid. You should have taken someone along with you. If we lost you, this whole mission would be for nothing,” she said without a single emotion.

Arc looked over at Doll, looking unsurprised that she had made her way to them. “Illogical, maybe. But it had to be done. Someone needed to watch you all. Tobias is the only one I trust with my family…” she said.

Cat nearly jumped a mile when Doll entered the room. “Don’t. Dooooo that!” she said with a sigh, holding her chest. “Your powers are going to be the death of me, I swear!” she said, getting back to work.

Doll stared with unblinking eyes, analyzing the information that was just fed to her. “But your life was endanger. So what was the point?”

color=indigo]Arc smiled and closed her eyes, “My life isn’t important if I don’t have my family with me. If any of you were to get hurt…” she couldn’t finish her sentence as her throat closed up with tears. “What would be the point of living without you?” she said, turning her head.

Doll seemed surprised by this, “Your quality of life would be diminished? That is….” she furrowed her brow in confusion. This really didn’t make any sense to her at all. “But you’d still be alive…” se said.

“Doll, what is a life without those that you love?” Cat said, looking at the girl. She knew this was a result of her reboot. But Cat just couldn’t understand how Doll; the girl she’d met, was like this now. The girl who cried when Arc had died. The girl with such a sweet smile. And such a sad face….”Why can’t you understand that?”

Doll still looked confused, “But you’d be alive. That’s all that matters. Your consios self is key to everything. Everyone else is just another being, it has nothing to do with your existence…” she said.

Arc smiled and placed a hand on Dolls, “Doll the reason we are all on this Earth is to keep each other company. What would be the point if you’re alone? Who would be there to confirm your existence?”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

Sure enough, Doll had found her way to them. Again, she scared the s**t out of Cat, which at this point had stopped being funny. She went on about shot being illogical and whatnot to Arc as if she thought on the same simple-minded level. Arc, again tried to talk some sense back into Doll. She attempted to restore her former self.

Tobias was a bit surprised to hear Arc say that he was the only one she trusted with them. It may have been a different family, but it still would have been their family. Tobias felt that it was an honor to have been entrusted with this group of kids. He listened as Arc and Cat tried to explain that life without those you love was pointless. Heartless as Tobias had been in the past, Tobias wouldn't have survived without Arc. She couldn't have survived that battle without him, Noah, and the others in her mind.

"Yeah Doll, how would you know you're really here?" he asked adding on to what Arc said. "There would be no one else to let you know that you...are you! No one can do everything. But everyone can do something. We're here to help each other. But I guess you'll never understand that. You'll just be caught up in your damn logic all the time!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 pm
Arc placed a hand on Tobias to calm him down. He knew she couldn’t help it, but he was obviously frustrated with the situation. “It’s going to take time, Tobias…” she whispered to him.

Doll seemed to short circuit at this, “But logic is all that is in this world. It’s the only thing that will always be true. Why put things to change with these illogical ways of thinking you al have? You wont survive like that!”

“We don’t want to survive, Doll….” Arc closed her eyes, feeling the ache in her body take over, “We want to live, “She sighed.

Cat finally finished up the stitching and wrapped Arc carefully. She was obviously tired from the day. Who wouldn’t be? “I think it’s best she get some sleep. Tomorrow morning is going to be Hell….her whole body was bruised. If she can walk, I’d be surprised.”

Doll frowned, “Living and surviving are the same thing,” she said.

Cat looked at her, “No they’ aren’t. Surviving is what animals do. Living is what humans do. You’re human. Don’t live like an animal….you have a soul.”

Doll frowned again, “But the theory of soul is illogica-” she was cut off by a hand grasping her arm and pulling her down. It was Arc; eyes still closed, but a smile on her face.

“Shhh…..just sleep….” she hushed, petting Doll’s look, raven hair. With the last of her strength, Arc curled her massive wings around the two of them in a warm embrace. “It’s time to sleep now.

Doll fidgeted for a moment, clearly confused by what was going on. But she seemed to lighten at Arc’s touch. She looked around at the other two quizzically. But she seemed to give in to Arc’s will, finally closing her eyes.

Cat smiled down at Arc, “Good night…I’ll bring you some pillows and blankets later….” she said. She looked over at Tobias with a curious smile before leaving them with the sleeping angel and her demon.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 am
User Image

User Image

[[; ^ ; sorry again gaise... im glad im not very important at the moment x'D; or i would feel even worse Dx ]]

Alphonse's eyes were wide when Doll suddenly disappeared. He looked around for her but saw nothing.. There was no bad presence on this train.. and he knew everyone was okay.

He stood, sliding Noah with him, pulling the boy up in his arms, "I can take Noah to the room, if you want to go see whats going on... its going to be really hard to explain that everyone left if he wakes though.." He laughed softly and gathered his things in another arm, then wrapping them both around Noah and he smiled, walking past Sora.

He could feel the rest of them on the train, their auras were calming as if they were sleeping, he sighed a bit of stress out as he walked back to their personal room, converting one of the benches into a bed for Noah, He sat down by the window and let the boy use him as a pillow. He felt a little tired but he wanted to watch over the boy. Al didn't want Noah to go running off looking for the rest of everyone while he was sleeping.

And he was protecting him. Alphonse smiled down at the boy and dimmed the lights a little, one arm rubbing Noah's back while he watched the moon lit land fly by him. He looked up at the moon, happy everyone was okay..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

Arc's hand on Tobias' shoulder was like a tranquilizer or a sedative. No matter what happened, her delicate hand on his broad shoulder always calmed him down. Honestly, Tobias wasn't far from wanting to punch the s**t of Doll again. If he was pushed to that point, he knock her back to the way she was. Back when she actually ok to be around.

Arc always chose the weirdest experiments to deal with. As she wrapped her wings around Tobias and Doll, he moved from under her. He didn't want to sleep right then. Cat left, saying that she was going to bring back pillows and blankets later. Beofe she did leave, she smiled at Tobias, as if to assure him that everything would be ok. He grunted and looked away, feeling a bit guilty about leaving the others behind on the train.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm
Soras thoughts were going haywire. I can't leave Noah but I need to make sure the others are ok... She sighed and went into the car. "I'l go see how Arc is doing later. Its not that I dont trust you with Noah but it will probably better for me to be here for when he wakes up." She whispered to Al. After a few minutes of watching Noah sleep she stretched out on the other bench and when she put her head up to adjust her pillow she saw Cat. "How is she?" She asked as quietly as she could shooting right up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm
*flail* Why does life gotta be so frick’n stressful?!?!?! GAAAH!!))

Cat smiled as she opened to door, “She’s fine,” she whispered, “I’m just gonna bring her some blankets. She can’t come to the car. She can’t were her harness for a while, until her ribs heal. Doll is with her…so don’t worry about her,” she sighed. She looked over to see Noah fast asleep. With a smile, she grabbed some blankets and pillows and headed back to Arc and the others.

((I think we should time skip to morning…since everyone is asleep right now))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

It wasn't long after Cat had left that she returned. She dropped off the pillows and blankets, which Tobias took, and left to keep watch over the others. There were three blankets and pillows. One for each of them. Tobias took care of the girls first, covering Arc and Doll and lifting them up to give them a pillow to rest their head on. Finally, he wrapped himself up and laid down next to them.

It felt like Tobias had only blinked once morning had come. There was lots of noise coming from outside. Well, at least to him. The vibrations he felt made everything sound louder. He sat up, the darkness of the car reminding him of his room back at the labs. He looked beside him, Arc was still out cold. That was good. She'd need the rest. After moving some hair from her face, he looked down at Doll, who also seemed to be asleep. Tobias sort of couldn't tell just by looking at her. He wished she'd go back to normal. The Doll he...liked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm
Arc slowly opened her eyes, which proved to be difficult on one side. She had almost forgotten the cut above her eye. When the reality of last night hit her, so did the pain. She wanted to roll over in pain, but she just couldn’t move. Her whole body ached. So she was satisfied with a groan. She opened her good eye to see Doll slumbering away in her arms. In that moment; her face so peaceful, Doll almost seemed back to normal. But Arc knew better then that. No matter how much she wished…it wouldn’t take a night to fix her again. It had taken nearly a year the last time this happened.

Cat groaned, cracking her neck as she woke up. It took her a moment to remember where she was. She’d fallen asleep in a rather undesirable fashion. She cracked her back as she removed herself from the corner of the car.

She looked around the car to see everyone else asleep. She sighed, seeing Noah seemed to have adjusted to Alphonses’ presents. He was fast asleep beside him and Sora. Who also seemed to have relaxed from the night before.

She had been in a bit of a tizzy when Doll disappeared, and when she found out Arc was injured on the train. But all was calm now. So she looked out the window to see the world wake up.

Arc could smell the blood stained hay around her. She wondered how she’d fallen asleep in such an impure place. Blood usually made her gage. She suspected it was because she was dead tired. She still was. But she wanted to see her son.

She tried to get up, but even her wings wouldn’t move. Everything seemed to be effected by gravity that much more this morning. It must have been for the best. Noah would be upset seeing her like this. So she sighed, closing her eye again and tried to fall asleep. But she was so achy, and in so much pain, all she could do is just lay there and try not to move.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

Just as Tobias sat back down, blanket draped over his shoulders, Arc woke up. She attempted to sit up, the pain she was in was too great to allow her to. Tobias watched Arc as she gave up and lay back down. He stood slowly and walked over towards her. Tobias heard her groan in pain and he felt horrible. How he wished he could have been there to fight with her.

But the past was the past. "Arc," Tobias whispered. "You're not going anywhere. Your body's screwed and you know it! Whatever you want, I'll go get it for you. You need to rest." Tobias hoped that they didn't have much longer to go. He knew that the kid was probably worried sick. He sat down in front of her, waiting for someone to come and give them some kind of news.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 pm
Sora opened her eyes slowly and looked around. Cats gone already? She thought. Must be with Arc... She shrugged, sighed and stretched out like a cat. Might as well go get some food and bring it over here for them. Sora quietly got up and grabbed her bag. Ill get food for Arc, Doll, Toby, and Cat then go get some for me, Noah, and Al. She decided and headed over to the food cart.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm
Arc sighed, cracking a bone somewhere in her body. She opened her good eye and stared out, “You know me. I hate sitting still…” she said. She tried to get up once more, but this time it hurt more then before. So she resigned herself to her fate.

“Tobias….could you maybe go and get my bag? It’s clear that these clothes,” she looked down to what was left of her clothes from the other night, “Will not do in public,” she said, a bit embarrassed.

She had no shirt, and her jeans were nothing more then torn up shorts now.

“Good morning all!” Cat announced, busting into the car with a smile and a plate full of food.

Dolls eyes shot open. Her instinct took over and she shot up with a fierce growl. Her arm expanded and her claws were almost around Cat’s body. Her whole paw was the size of Cat as she hissed. But when the sleep was gone from her eyes, she saw it was Cat. “Crisios averted,” Doll said, retracting her claws and looking blankly about.

“Well,” Cat said, sounding a bit winded, “Good morning to you too! Remind me never to wake you up!” she huffed. She placed the plate of food down beside Tobias and made her way over to Arc. “Well good morning sleepy head! And how are we feeling today?” she said calmly.

Arc groaned.

“Well that’s enough of an answer to me!” she said. Cat pulled out a stethoscope and carefully placed it on Arc’s chest, “Breath in….and out,” she said as Arc complied best she could. “Good, good…” she said, “You lungs don’t sound filled…” she said, moving it up a bit, “Hmmm…and you’re heart is doing fine too. Looks like we’ve lived through the night! Perfect!” she smiled. “I’m going to change these bandages though…they’re nasty with your blood, “ she said with a chuckle.

Arc cracked a smile, “I think I’ll need an eye patch or something. My eye’s closed up anyway…”

“I’ll bandage that up too. I don’t want it to get infected….that would be just…gross.”

Noah’s eye flickered open to see that his family had left. He looked up to see a slumbering Al. The little boy began to panic. “Mama!! Sora? Doll? Toby!? CAT!?” he said, huffing and puffing. “Mamaaaaa!” he cried. He thought everyone had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

Tobias was about to get up and go get Arc some more clothes, knowing that Doll would at least protect the two of them. He sat back down though, feeling someone approaching. Cat. But Doll didn't know that. She received the same hostile welcome that Tobias gave her the night before. After a remark towards Doll the robot, she set a plate of food next to Tobias. Tobias looked at the food, but he didn't touch it yet. He'd let the girls have their fill first. Especially Arc.

She needed the energy. Cat walked past Tobias and got down next Arc, beginning her check-up. Though still in a great deal of pain, Arc had done very well. Tobias was glad. Not only that she was ok, but that even though she was the frailest among them, she she was a the toughest. Suddenly, a huge high-pitched vibration hit Tobias like a crashing wave. It was the kid! Without even thinking, Tobias hopped up and took off towards their car. After making his way through other passengers, he made it to their car to find no one but Alphonse. Tobias immediately snatched up the child and held him. "Hey! What did Toby tell you? You're gonna be ok, kid!"

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games