Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm
Miyu threw the book close wshere she got it and tucked her legs in to her chest. I want someone to visit me..." Miyu thought to herself then shook her head maybe not.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Shred looked at Ethan. He twisted his face and huffed as he would in his wolf form. "This time, I'm love, Ethan," he replied. "Uwn was my first ever since I started working here...and now she'll be the only one." He wrapped his arm tighter around her, but gentle enough not to harm her. "And if you think this is gonna kill my work ethic, explain how I had to kill a rogue vampire, newly turned, to protect one of our guests."  

DFangPro

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm
Atrum leaps down onto the ground below through a portal opened using one of his vials. He looks around the pool area and it seems that no one is anywhere nearby. "Perfection." Zach pulls out a small little bottle and dips it into the water. He then lets it fill up with water before pulling it back out and capping it off. He looks around again before jumping back up through the portal to his room, the portal immediately shutting behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 pm
(some one needs to talk to Dusty T-T)

Dusty slipped out of the security room and sat down on a couch in the foyer. The first time he saw Ethan since getting to the hotel, was to hear him yell something about someone sleeping with someone then sleeping with someone else... or something... he shook his head in slight confusion.

Uwn looked up at Shred, then at Ethan. "Just don't" she pulled out of Shred's grip then from the room and out to the pool. She hated when those two fought and she hated when people fought about her. She sat in the girls change room with tears running slowly down her cheeks.  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:28 am
(I'll talk to Dusty)
Sam
User Image

Sam smiled and waved at Dusty."Hey.You want a smoothie?They're great!"She gave a jesture for him to come over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 am
(=D yay!)

Dusty smiled and rose from the couch. "what exactly is a smoothie?" he asked curiously as he went over to where the angel stood. "I don't think I've ever had one..."  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image
Shred watched as Uwn walked out, distraught form Ethan's judgemental approach to her and Shred. His eyes then glanced at Ethan with a snarl. He got up out of the chair so swiftly he knocked the chair back as hif hands balled into fists. He then glared at Ethan and growled, "You need to quit coming down on me and whoever the hell it is that sits in my lap, you pointy-eared jack a**. I go ******** everything with tits, two legs, and a p***y, but at least I still manage to do my ******** job. And yes, Uwn is with me again, but this time it's for good." He poked Ethan's chest as the next words came out with his eyes turning lupine. "And you may have lost your last job because you fell for a woman who worked with you, but that doesn't give you the right to go poking around in other people's lovelives and telling them who they can or can't sleep with. So I suggest getting the ******** over it and get the hell off my back about everything I do." He then shoved passed his boss, knocking his shoulder on Ethan's hard before chasing after Uwn. He followed her to the girl's changing room. As he wlaked in, all the other women shouted and protested his entry. As he walked in, he ignored them all as they screamed and threw things at him. One, however, literally threw herself at him as she tore off her towel. Shred held her off him and sat her on the bench before walking through and finding Uwn. He slowly approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder before hugging her from behind. "...I'm still here, baby," he whispered in her ear. All the other women in the locker room peeked around the corner to watch. Noticing them, Shred gave them all a glare that sent a clear message: Go away. And they did, leaving Shred alone to comfort Uwn.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:56 pm
Miyu sighed and tucked in her knees and fell asleep on that couch in the staffs room.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"If anything happens between him and another woman..I swear, I'll get someone to beat the sh*t out of him..." he muttered as Shred left. Ethan walked into his office and finished his paper work for the day, after that he checked up on everyone around the lobby, watching everyone talk and helping a few people with directions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny wandered through the halls, humming to herself and looking for any rooms that were left open for the maid to clean. She smiled at a room that was left open and peeked her head in, seeing two girls in the room, playing with a small mouse on the floor.
"Excuse me girls...what are you doing?" she asked softly, tilting her head. "You..didn't find that in the hotel, did you?"

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa looked at the girl and smiled slightly. "It was in the ally."
Lanna grinned. "We felt like bothering it and i wanted something to torture around here..." she muttered. "We didnt want to do it in our room though, and this room was open." she explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko was bored out of her mind. She'd need to escape to a library soon. She'd also need to search out a hunting spot for some other ghosts. It had been a while since she'd last cannibalized another ghost, and it was getting to be more effort for her to stay solid enough to turn a page.

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

"...Okay then.." she backed up slightly and walked out of the room, looking for another room to clean. "Creepy demons.." she muttered to herself as she found a room to clean.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 pm
When Shred sat down beside her, Uwn turned her head slightly away to hide the fact that she was crying. "I don't like it when you and Ethan fight." she said softly, "I don't like it... why do you keep doing it!"  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Atrum laughs a bit and sips a potion from his bag. As soon as he does, he notices a few girls exit the changing room and jump into the pool. "Good. It does work." The potion cloaks all presence of his existence. Scent, visual, and any other possibilities for the next one hour. Using this, Atrum begins wandering the halls to see if any demon at all can detect him even through that.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games