Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:47 pm
(( rofl Flame....you might end up being dame's HO when it's all said and done!!!!! xd ))

Kat watches Icy go back to her seat and stare out the window. She turns back to observe L and dame, feeling a bit sorry for dame. L really has some control over her, poor thing. Well, no time like the present to get my answers. She gets up and goes over to the seat Icy had just vacated and sits down without invitation to do so by L. She sits back in the comfortable leather chair and crosses her legs. "So, since it's question-and-answer time, mind telling me exactly WHY you're dragging my a** around on this little expedition? I think you need a hearing checkup L, I know I told you recently that I am retired. You remember what "retired" means? It means I don't work anymore. So now that you've explained all that to Icy, why don't you give me the same gratification?" She scowls at L and sips her coffee, seriously considering asking for a shot of whiskey to go in it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:49 pm
{{ I'd be a lot more things to dame if she'd act right. twisted }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm
((-shakes her a**- Yeah, you want this cold a**, Flame. Maybe you can warm it up. twisted

rolleyes I act perfectly fine! mad ))

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:56 pm
{{*falls out* rofl rofl rofl }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:59 pm
L languidly rolls her eyes over towards Katana, taking her cup and saucer from the steward, nodding her thanks. She takes her time blowing on the steaming tea and then taking a few tentative sips before answering her. "Because, Katana, dear, you are one of the best in the business. Regardless of whether you are retired or not. I need and wanted the best on this trip. You and dame are two of the best snipers in the business at the present time." She holds Kat's gaze and takes another small sip.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm
(( xp Flame! scream xp whee ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm
Kat gives an unladylike snort at L's sarcastic compliment. "I think there's more to it than my abilities here, L." She returns L's stare, and continues. "Perhaps my ties to Icy have something to do with it as well, hmmm? Rather convenient I think, to drag me along on this mission, being as I have a friendship....a sisterhood of sorts with Icy. How can you be so sure you can trust me?"

(( crying Now Kat has to go to work...but I'll be back in about 3 hours....mod away, my friends! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:06 pm
*as she tries to focus on the mission and not on whether Flame was alive or not, she vaguely senses as Katana gets up and sits in front of L. It wasn't until she heard Katana mention "retirement" that she glanced over at Katana to see that she was tied to L as well. Feeling her rage boil, she glares out the window and strains not to let tears form.

Dammit, was there no one she could trust? Had Flame been right all along, no one at the MW was her friend? Damn, did Psyzapp work for L as well? Was no one she met on her terms but just an elaborate ploy to gain her trust and get information out of her? Brain working on overload again, she squeezed her eyes shut, knowing she needed a clear head and heart for the upcoming mission.

She stood up, walked to the back of the plane to the restrooms and went inside one. She would try and meditate to get her mind on track. Any other thought would be the life of the mission and the men she was out to save*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:08 pm
{{take care hon and see you soon! blaugh }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
L places her saucer and cup down on the table, adding a few cubes of sugar to it from the bowl, "I trust you to do what is in the best interest of Icy," and then picks her cup back up and takes a sip.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm
(( How could you even THINK I worked for "L"? eek crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm
((Luffs joo, Icy....and you know Kat is on your side....she worked for L way before she met Icy..... wink ))

Kat narrows her eyes at L. "Fine, L....I'll play your game...but this is the LAST time, you hear?" She gets up and goes back to her seat by Icy, flopping down and crossing her legs. She mumbles to herself...Damn arrogant woman....that's exactly why I quit taking jobs from her years ago! I'd like to snipe her...world would be better off" her voice trails off as she orders something stronger to drink from the steward.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 pm
Having had enough of L and her antics today, she abruptly gets up from her seat and heads towards the back of the plane. After snooping a moment or two, she finds a nook near the bathrooms where the stewards and stewardesses can place their coats and other personal affects. Looking around ninja , dame slips in and gets behind some coats for partial cover. She then takes out her phone and contemplates sending Karrie a text to let him know she is okay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm
Psyzapp
(( How could you even THINK I worked for "L"? eek crying ))

{{Hey, with what all I just learned, trust has flown out the window and right now everyone is suspect. You can thank ol damey here for that. twisted

And you know how stubborn Icy is Katana. Right now she feels as if she's just a job for you all so it'll take something to happen during the course of our fight to make her realize that you're definitely her friend.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:37 pm
Right before she can send out the text to Karrie saying how much she misses him and cares for him, a looming shadow falls over dame. eek She jerks her head up to find a tight-lipped L standing in front of her.
"Just what do you think you are doing?" L said more than asked, arms crossed in front of her and a foot tapping off to one side.
"N...nothing." sweatdrop dame is frozen, thumb hovering above the send button.
L scoffs and snatches dame's phone out of her hands, quickly perusing the text. Her features darken and she glares at dame. She closes the phone and says in an eerily quiet yet barrier piercing voice, "First thing that happens once we are back in the States, you are ending it with him."
dame grimaces and then crosses her own arms, a challenging look on her face, "And if I don't?"
"Then your record won't be so clean anymore. And your precious little job with children will cease."
dame snorts, "I can always work around that. I can find another hacker."
"You'll find a hard time finding one as good as me, and you know it," L says a matter-of-factly, no evidence of bragging present.
"Don't spout out your blackmail to me, L."
"Don't give me a reason to. And if you are so confident that you can get past your record, maybe this will open your brain a little more." L leans in and hisses, "You either break up with him when we get back or he might just have a fatal little accident in that enormous kitchen of his... evil twisted
eek dame gasps and gives no retort.
"That's what I thought. But just to be sure..." she opens dame's phone again and breaks it in half, then drops the pieces on the floor and steps on each piece, crushing it and grinding it beneath her heel. She then motions to the now trashed phone shards and the steward quickly rushes to clean it up. "Consider that leverage, Stripes," L turns and walks back to her seat.
dame stares at the spot where her phone was crushed.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games