Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:01 am
Moni smiled at the affection, closing his eyes and relaxing against him. Fryma wanted him to relax and be happy right now, so he would.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:45 am
Fryma kissed his cheek, smiling. "I love you, Moni."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:04 am
Moni blushed, smiling and nuzzling him. 'I love you too.' He wrote, closing his eyes and leaning into him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 am
They stayed that way for a long time, enjoying the sun and relative seclusion of the clearing. Before he knew it, Fryma had fallen asleep, his head resting on Moni's shoulder.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am
Moni smiled at the sleeping spirit, closing his eyes and was soon asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 pm
They stayed like that for a long time, Fryma only waking when he heard a twig snap in the clearing.The spirit startled awake and looked around the clearing. "Who's there," he called.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 pm
Moni groggily woke up in time to see another spirit, obviously foreign, come into the clearing. He had fiery red hair and was dressed inform-fitting clothes that somehow looked revealing though his skin was almost entirely covered. Moni wasn't afraid off him though, because he had a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Fryma blinked in surprise. "Who are you? And what kind of spirit are you? You're not from around here, are you?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm
The man shook his head, approaching. "I'm only passing through. I'm a fire spirit, and heard that there was a forest spirit here with a new 'pet'." He said, using a spirit term for human lovers. "I was merely curious." He said, looking at Moni in a friendly way that wasn't stalker-ish. He ruffled his hair lightly. "Cute. What's your name?" Moni got out his notebook, writing. 'Moni. What's yours?' The spirit looked at him with interest. "My name's Kori. Are you a mute?" Moni nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:14 am
Fryma smiled kindly. "Well, Kori. Welcome to the Forest of Songs. You must have quite a sense of direction and hunting skills. This particular clearing is almost impossible to find. Even the wolf spirit who dwells in this forest has difficulty finding it."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:19 am
"I'm like most fire spirits: a traveller, hunter, and can sense the heat of bodies. I felt you two and was curious if you were the ones I'd been looking for." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 am
"I see. And you were looking for us merely because of the rumors of my new 'pet'?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 am
His face grew serious. "I also heard about the intended war to destroy the forest. I don't take kindly to those who try to harm nature."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 am
Fryma grew serious as well. "I'm sorry, but you've missed the battle. However, if you'd like to stay, you'd be more than welcome. Or at least, think of the forest as another home for you to come to during your travels."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:24 am
Koru nodded, smiling again. "Thank you. If I may ask... when do you intend on changing him?" He asked, referring to Moni.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games