Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 am
Roselyn stood up and brushed herself off, she looked around, seeing more rubble now then there was before.
Arnie sat up, still in his cat form and started to walk around a bit, stretching out. He turned back into his human form and glared at Enisis "Your still just a stupid human.." he muttered, not giving him any credit, even though he just saved his life.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 am
Enisis laughs, slightly ignoring what the cat/person just said to him. "Yeah. Well. Tell me what wouldve happened if I left the bomber alone." Enisis says as he once again begins heading off towards the human base.

- - - - -

Zach looks around a bit and down the hall. He begins to walk down it and every couple of rooms has a body in it somewhere, and then he notices the room he is looking for. "Finally. Lovely room." Zach pokes his head out the door and looks down the hall towards the direction Yuka is. "Hey Yuka. Stop massacring them all and get over here." He says before going back into the room and sitting down in front of a large computer.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 am
"I dont f**king know." He said, then added "We would have probably got outta it from me of course...but you just didnt give me the time.." he said, acting all-mighty.

"Shut up." Roselyn glared at Arnie and followed Enisis. "Stupid cat. Your brain is prolly the size of a walnut." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm
Maarg made a muttered appology and dropped the girls arm. "It's just that we don't know if they're behind us or not... Tanner..." he said her name in his hissing voice as though it felt weird to say.

Yuka looked back over her shoulder, her knife was still upon the neck of a one man, as another held a gun to her back. At the call from Zach, she shifted her grip on the long bladed knife. In one half turn, she had brought the knife firmly across the first man, then inserted it into the other's neck. She retrieved the mans gun, then made her way back to where Zach was. Holding the weapon as though it was poisonous.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am
Enisis just smiles, knowing he would probably be put to death if any of the higher ups found out about what just happened.

- - - - -

Zach begins typing on the computer, going through a databank to try and access to comms system. "Take a look. Its all the information that has ever gone in or out of this base. We are bound to find out something here." Zach laughs knowing that his first priority is the safety of his men. He gains access to a powered down satellite in the space above and scans the area where they left Enisis and the group. Sure enough, there they are, and the burning bomber isnt too far off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 am
Maarg looked at the screen for a moment. "you could have asked me... I figured out an exact map of this building, I think I can find a single group..." his hissing voice showed only amusment at what humans have devolped in replacement for magic.

Yuka looked over Zach's shoulder at the screen. She hadn't actually seen a computer before. Seeing as the elves were forest dwellers and did not have electricity. "supid designs..." she muttered, before pushing her knife into it's holster and turning away from Zach and the others. She ran a finger softly across the barrel of the gun in her hand. "stupid..."  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:03 am
~Tanner
User Image

Tanner smiled."If you need me to fight anything just ask cause I'm ready."At that instant,Tanner transformed into her demon self.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 am
"What now?" Roselyn asked, catching up to Enisis. "Cant you get in big trouble for destroying what you did?" She asked.

Arnie turned back into his human form and followed them closely.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 pm
"Umm. Not exactly. Id get more in trouble for letting you guys see my magic than destroying that plane." Enisis chuckles a bit before once again climbing over a pile of rubble. In the far distance about 800 yards away, he can barely make out the outline to the fortress that Zach was heading towards. "Oh good lord. Too much walking in this stuff is annoying as hell." Enisis rubs his feet before making his way down the pile of rubble.

- - - - -

Zach looks over his shoulder at Yuka and has a slight look of confusion. "Whats so stupid?" He asks her. He is pretty sure he knows what she is talking about but wants to reinforce his hypothesis. While waiting for the answer, he gets up out of the chair and pulls out his pistol, firing eight rounds into the computer. "I know where they are and we have Maarg so this is useless now." He says as he slips a small flash drive into his pocket.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Going back into his cat form, Arnie smiled "Cats can walk through things way easier then humans." he said, jumping over a piece of rubble and landing in front of Arnie. "See" he said with a wink and smiled.

Roselyn shook her head at the remark about them seeing the magic. "I dont see why its such a big deal." she said softly, biting her bottom lip softly.  

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Yuka looked away from the pistol and up at Zach. Tears streaked her face from earlier. "Everything Zach... Without looking away from the man, Yuka aimed the gun behind her and shot. A loud thump followed, as a man fell through the door way. "Everything you humans have come up with. Your stories, you weapons. Your... devices... all because you can't use magic, or get along with those who can."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Zach stands motionless for several minutes before raising his hand. "Well. Dont be too certain about that." He says as a rose of ice appears in his hand. "Some of our 'devices' were made to help my squad protect people. Though now I doubt it really matters." He lowers his hand and the rose vanishes.

- - - - -

Enisis lets out another long bellowing laugh. "Lets just say that my powers are 'Top Secret'." He jumps off the rubble and lands firmly on the ground below, crushing a can full of beans and they spray out of the lid heading in the direction of the cat.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 pm
Yuka watched the ice rose, she didn't remove her gaze even after it had disappeared. "so one squad in what is it? thousands? know how to use magic?" She didn't say anything more. Simply threw the gun aside and returned her knife to her hand.

Maarg watched the two for a while. When Yuka stopped talking, he leant forwards on his staff. "I think it's a ripe time to go... before either of you say something you will regret." He looked from Zach to Yuka, then turned away. "Come." the magic trail that they had been following previously was still there, leading in the direction Yuka had come back from.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 pm
Arnie shrieked as the beans hit him. "HEY!" he yelled, shaking them off and attacking Enisis's legs. He scratched at them and screeched.

Roselyn just laughed, "Hissy fit much?" she grinned. Watching the cat amused her, almost as if the universe sent them a joke to make everything a bit better.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm
Enisis laughs, watching the cat claw away at the armor on his leg. "Having fun their kitty." He says, raising his leg and grabbing the cat by the fur on the back of its neck, holding him away from his face.

- - - - -

"Yeah." Zach looks off to the side and begins heading towards the door. "Lead us to the exit Maarg. We have gotten all we need from here." Zach says to him as he walks up behind him.

(WOW!!! Im loving your posts Maara!!!)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces