Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm
I heard something then went wide eyed, 'Kisa-san.....' I then rush over & took a defensive stance infront of her. "Kisa-san, somethings coming!" I warn her, "Stay behind me" I added as I waited for whatever to come.
I then sniffed the air, 'That smells like Gaara! Oh, No' I then keep running behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:58 pm
Kisa nodded and looked around to see what it was that was coming.

Kyo was only a couple minutes away then finally he landed on a tree that was in Kisa's back yard.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:12 pm
I went wide eye as I saw the beast that was once Kyo, but I then glared back, "Your the one who started this! Quit blaming others for your losses!" I say to him as I use some of my sand to protect Kisa.
I get there as well with my ears down, & looking at the sene sadly, 'Please don't let me have to fight you Kyo-kun....' I thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 pm
What Gaara said only angered him more. He growled and jumped down from the tree and slammed his claws into the ground creating small creators.

Kisa backed up ready to run into he house.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 pm
"Don't run Kisa-san, if you do he'll follow you!" I tell her, I then notice Sara's chakra close by, "She even followed you here! Do you want to show her your dark side?" I tell him as I looked at where Sara was at.
I then come out of my hiding spot still as a demon, I looked up at Kyo with sad eyes as I showed him his bracelet, I had put back together for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Kyo simply growled. His eyes wondered around and his eyes stopped and set on Kisa. He slowly began to move.

Kisa stayed put but she backed up a bit more.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 pm
"Don't come any farther, I'm warning you!" I tell him. while moving to sheild Kisa more.
I started to move towards Kyo with a scared look hoping he wouldn't hurt them, or Gaara hurt him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Kyo laughed...but it was a very creepy monstrous laugh. He continued to move forward.

Kisa clenched her fists scared out of her mind. "Kyo-kun..please...snap out of it!"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm
"Don't make me......" I muttered to him as he contiued to advance, I moved my sand around both Kisa & I like a shield.
I got closer as well hoping that he would stop.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:06 pm
Kyo lashed back and looked at Sara then growled as if telling her to stay back. He then charged at Gaara and Kisa.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm
"No Kyo! Don't!" I yelled at him, but it was too late Gaara's sand in cased Kyo. "KYO!"
"SAND COFFIN!" I yelled as I lifted Kyo off the ground firmly squeezing him. "Sara.......the bracelet....." I muttered to her.
I blinked, but remebered it, I quickly went to Kyo's side & put the bracelet on him, I was now normal form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm
((aww i don't want it to end just yet twisted ))

Kyo managed to actually break free from his sand coffin. He grabbed a bolder beside him and broke it with his crushing strength. He growled and jumped away from all of them. He looked up then looked down at them.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm
(Wow Kyo runnin' wild! LOL)
I shielded us three from the rock fragments as I glance up at Kyo, ".....stubborn" I grumbled as I looked at him.
"Kyo, please!" I muttered as I then walked towards him, his bracelet in my hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Kisa looked at Kyo and backed up more so now she had a pretty good distance away from Gaara.

Kyo saw this and with quick speed ran toward Kisa.

Kisa screamed and threw a rock at Kyo out of desperation. The rock hit his head and all she heard afterward was whimpering.

((lol XD))

Kisa opened her eyes and saw Kyo on the ground covering his head. "I think you should put the bracelet on now.."Kisa said rather shocked.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm
(LOL tis sad, & funny! xd )
I quickly rushed over to Kyo & put his bracelet on, & watched him return to normal, I sighed in relief, then the beads glowed & suddenly the beast that was in Kyo was now free! staring down at us, I went wide eyed.
I had only a second of relief when Kyo's monster was out!
(Oooo more mayhem twisted )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games