Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 am

They got a white dwarf codex by that a*****e and woman hater Mat Ward.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes, a quick rundown can be found in the Witch Hunters thread.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 am

New Models
Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon / Terrorgeist
Vampire Counts Cairn Wraith
Vampire Counts Tomb Banshee

Finecasts
Vlad Von Carstein
Konrad Von Carstein

New Terrain Piece
Garden of Morr

New models look cool,
but that Garden looks awesome!
Wouldn´t mind owning one as a center piece for battles. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 am

Asmondai
New Models
Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon / Terrorgeist
Vampire Counts Cairn Wraith
Vampire Counts Tomb Banshee

Finecasts
Vlad Von Carstein
Konrad Von Carstein

New Terrain Piece
Garden of Morr

New models look cool,
but that Garden looks awesome!
Wouldn´t mind owning one as a center piece for battles. biggrin

tales from the crypt, anyone? razz
good to see Vlad in Finecast, he was always amongst my fave special chars...

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 am

The Garden of Morr is a fun kit that gives some good pieces to play with. Personally I like the mausoleums, those are just itching to be converted with their doors open and undead hands clawing out of them.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 am

Comrade release and rumour monger, I am a bit.. disappointed that you do not share new releases and previews with us any more. This is your only warning, fail us again and I will see to it that you regret it for the rest of your short, miserable life.

BrookM
And here are the rest of the new releases for this week:

New: Pike & Shotte Harquebusiers!
Quote:
Adapting tactics due to the rise of the pike in battle, commanders started to employ Harquebusiers – firearm-equipped horsemen – in increasing numbers. This was certainly true of Imperialist commanders during the Thirty Years War.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warlord’s boxed set portrays typical mounted harquebusiers of the late 16th and early 17th century, and can represent troops of many nationalities.

In each box of Harquebusiers you’ll find:
- 12 multi-part metal Harquebusiers (including command)
- 12 plastic horses
- Plastic bases
- Background guide
- Six Full-colour flags for Thirty Years War

Neu: Bolt Action Sturmtiger!
Quote:
Is that a 38cm rocket projectile in your pocket or are you just pleased to see the Sturmtiger? This absolute beast is now available for you to add to your force. Got a village that needs levelling or a bunkers that needs cracking? (or is dein schwanstucke just too klein?) You’ve just found the answer… Sturmtiger

Sloped heavy armour? Check. Naval rocket launcher? Check. Building in the way? History!

The Sturmtiger is one scary looking machine of war. The original role of the Sturmtiger was intended to be as a heavy infantry support vehicle, to help with attacks on heavily fortified or built-up areas. But by the time it saw service, Germany had gone on the defensive. Still the few Sturmtigers that made it off the production line took part in such important actions as the Battle of the Bulge and Battle of the Reichswald.

Re-release: Sd.Kfz 251/10!
Quote:
Adding anti-tank capability to the forces of the Panzergrenadiers, the Sd.Kfz 251/10 mounted a 37mm Pak 36 on a standard Hanomag body.
Give enemy armour something to worry about (in addition to the legions of deadly panzers) with this 251/10 halftrack. We’ve now removed the integral base from all of our Sd.Kfz 251 halftracks giving a much more pleasing look. We’ve also sculpted two new crewmen for this self-propelled gun so you get even more for your money!

Pre-order Bolt Action Japanese!
Quote:
“Banzai!” A cry that caused great fear in allied troops during WW2.The Imperial Japanese army were adept in many forms of warfare, and the use of this battlecry was all part of their fierce battle tactics. They were excellent soldiers, with extraordinary willpower and devotion to their country and to their Emperor.
They smashed the British Commonwealth and American forces in the early years of the war using devastating tactics that confounded the allied troops and who had no answer to the fast moving fanatical Japanese infantryman. They were well trained and suitably equipped for their campaigns, making up for a paucity of heavy weapons with dash and raw courage that was alien to their foes

As with most armies the sections used the light and medium machine guns to lay down suppressive fire whilst their rifle armed comrades covered the gun, fed them ammunition before outflanking and then charging a rattled opponent. They made good use of the small mortars to shake up the enemy before closing in with deadly long bayonets fixed to their Arisaka rifles.

Warlord’s Imperial Japanese Army boxed set provides you with:
* Command group
* Medium Machine gun team
* Knee Mortar
* Riflemen
* Also included are full colour devotional rifle banners and battle flags.

Get a pre-order in now and you’ll be the first to have them delivered to your door.

j/k 4laugh

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 am

Sturmtiger = the inspiration for the Vindicator smile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Lady Blodwynn
Comrade release and rumour monger, I am a bit.. disappointed that you do not share new releases and previews with us any more. This is your only warning, fail us again and I will see to it that you regret it for the rest of your short, miserable life
You appear to have everything under control here, carry on captain and let me enjoy my vacation.

Though while I'm here and left unattended for a bit.. ninja

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 pm

From Forge World, their first Realm of Battle expansion:

"Comprising a power generator, two reinforced defensive positions, dragons-teeth tank traps and huge, armoured blast doors dug into a central hill, the Imperial Strongpoint Expansion tile is a fortified stronghold that will make a great feature for your armies to fight over in games of Warhammer 40,000.

Perfect for representing critical objectives such as a command and control facility, or a fortified artillery pit, the Imperial Strongpoint can be used in games of Planetstrike as a unique Bastion or to represent a huge variety of stratagems, strategic assets and other rules in Battle Missions. It is also a great addition to Apocalypse games and other Warhammer 40,000 battles.

This tile is the first in a wide range of planned Expansion tiles designed for use with the Citadel Realm of Battle Gameboard. Model designed by Stuart Williamson."

Priced at seventy quid and fits in seamlessly with the existing RoB tiles. Haha, good joke FW.

"The ‘Graveyard Rose’ Elspeth von Draken, Magisterix of the Amethyst College and arch-wizard of the Lore of Death. Von Draken is born of a long bloodline touched by the Winds of Magic, a bloodline that has produced both heroes and monsters in its time, and the Dark Lady of Nuln is undoubtedly one of the most powerful Amethyst wizards of the age. Appearing as a spectre of death, gowned in robes so black as to be woven from shadow and bearing a keening scythe, forged with Dark magic, Magisterix von Draken has long been a hidden defender of the Empire, and her life and acts in its defence are shrouded in both secrecy and suspicion. The model depict Elspeth von Draken riding a Carmine Dragon side saddle on a towering throne etched with detailed iconography of the Amethyst College and surrounded by alchemical familiar-cherubs. Model designed by Edgar Skomorowski and Trish Carden. Complete resin kit ."

Again seventy quid, is a special character for the upcoming Fantasy IA book.

Coming up soon: More Contemptor pattern arms including assault cannons, plasma cannons and conversion beamers, a Crassus Armoured Assault variant with MLRS system and Elysian carapace armoured veterans at long last.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

I guess someone will pick those carapaced Elysians immediately... razz

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Van Evok
I guess someone will pick those carapaced Elysians immediately... razz
Aye, though I was less then thrilled when they were compared to Halo's ODST. gonk

Wait and see I guess.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I've seen glimpses of this and it has piqued my interest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Lady Blodwynn
I've seen glimpses of this and it has piqued my interest.

squee! squee! squee!!!
what a kawaii take on dungeoning!

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 pm

You'll love the minis then. wink

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games