Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 pm
Bomani smiled softly. What he had planned to be simple teasing had snowballed into him being her first...and her, his. He rested his head over her heart, listening to the steady heartbeat that was perfectly in time with his.
He kissed her on the cheek in response to what she said. "You're welcome." he whispered. "Thank you for letting me be your first...it's an honour that I can be both your lover, and the one that took your innocence." he reached up and put a hand on her cheek. "I say that in a general way...you're still my innocent Chione." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm
"Oh, really?" Chione teased, tapping his nose just as she had always done. "Maybe you have changed me for good, Bomani." Leaning her head into his hand she sighed. "I will always be yours, no matter what happens."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm
Bomani chuckled. That's exactly what he was talking about, the childish, innocent things she did that made him smile. He smiled brightly, nodding.
"Thank you. That's all this humble bodyguard turned lover could ever ask, is that you never leave me." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 pm
"I will never leave you, just as long as you don't leave me." Chione replied, closing her eyes and resting with him for a few moments. The sun had already risen and she knew that their presence will be sought for.

"Bomani, I will plead for one more day. Hopefully, everything will pull through." Placing her lips on his for a brief moment she parted reluctantly, opening her eyes to look into his, a hint of sorrow in them at the realization of the time of day.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm
"Tell your father to keep looking." Bomani pleaded softly, looking into her eyes. He wrapped his strong arms around her, pressing her bare form against his. "Say that you think this prince is trouble, and ask him to look for another one."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm
Nodding Chione gave him a small smile for reassurance. "I will, don't worry." Kissing his cheek she placed her forehead on his. "Anyway, I do think the prince is....well, unsuitable. He had already brought shame upon himself while he was here. Hopefully father will remember that." Snuggling and then resting against him she sighed. "Bomani, even if my father agrees, how can we be together officially?" The question made her worry, since she didn't feel it was right to keep their relationship a secret for long. "It wouldn't be fair to you if we hid this for long."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm
"Ask him what he thinks of marriage." Bomani suggested, holding her close to him. "Ask if he would consent to you marrying a commoner...don't make it seem like you've got anyone picked. Just ask as if it was a possibility." he said softly. "If not, I'll just have to prove my worth to him, show him just how much of a prince I can be for you. I'm sure that with enough prodding he'd allow it...after all, I've been with you so long already, and he knows that I can keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm
Chione frowned a little when he finished. "But, Bomani, even though that may be so...could you rule the realm?" To her, that would be the next big question. Should she be allowed to marry who she wished, whoever he was should have some knowledge in how to manage affairs. Yes, she may come to be Bomani's Queen and rule by his side some day, but would he be able to handle most of the work?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 pm
"You can teach me." Bomani said, looking into her eyes and smiling. "I know what the common people want. If we were to marry, you would have most of the power, because you're the royal, and you know what to do. I would still be king, but I would be more an advisor to you." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm
"I see...alright." Chione murmured, smiling. "I'll do what I can, Bomani." Moving a little in his hold she laughed. "I don't want to get up, but staying like this for a long time may become an unhealthy habit." Pausing she looked into his eyes, then kissed him deeply, now not worried about being too forward with him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm
Bomani closed his eyes when she kissed him. When he pulled away to get some air, he kissed her back, this time putting all his feelings for her, all his love and even a bit of the lust, into the kiss, his eyes still closed. He loved her more than anything else in the world.

[Headin' out for a bit.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 pm
((Alright, I think I will head out as well for a moment.))

Chione realized that his reaction to the kiss did not surprise her as much as it did before, but it still made her heart race and a tingling sensation go through her body. She responded appropriately, enough to show that she loved him as well but not enough to tempt her to stay in the bed for much longer. Parting from the kiss she chuckled. "Bomani, I may become addicted to you should we continue, and nothing will be accomplished." Lifting a hand she pulled the blanket down slowly, letting the sunlight fill their vision as they were unveiled from under the covers until the hem was at her shoulders.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm
"I'm already addicted to those sweet lips of yours." Bomani whispered, smiling as she drew the covers away. "I always wondered what they tasted like...and now...I can't describe it, it's just sweet...and, this might not make sense, but it's so you." he said. There was something about the taste of her lips against his that reminded him completely of everything he loved about her, the same with the way she smelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm
Chione laughed, blushing a little. "How ironic, especially since I don't want to leave these arms of yours just as you predicted." She tapped him on the nose again, then ran her fingers through his hair. "But, it's nice to know I have a special taste." Placing a kiss on his forehead she sighed. "Now, I won't be able to leave the bed unless you let me go." She said, teasing him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, letting her go. He smiled and gave her one more kiss, a tender, loving one, on her lips. Then he got out of bed, not making any move to conceal himself from her...they had just bed, it wasn't anything new now to see him bare. "Chione...now that we're staying together again...can I make a personal request?" he asked softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games