Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie always felt conscious when Iago looked at her so tenderly with his shocking violet eyes....she tended to get rosy in the cheeks and look away but this time she did not. She of course, did blush but she did not want to look away from him. Evie lifted a finger and touched the bottom of his lip and smiled before lightly pressing her lips against his.

"I felt the same way when I woke up love....I cannot even believe this is real. My dreams are finally becoming a reality." Evie whispered back, her eyes taking in all of her precious Iago.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm
"The only thing missing is you being my wife, Evie." Iago whispered. He put his arm across her side, and looking back into her eyes. For a long time, all he did was smile and look into them, just enjoying being with her, and enjoying the loving feeling of her presence.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wished that it could be so. She only wished for one thing more and she would have been the happiest woman alive. Being Iago's wife would have meant everything to her but she knew it couldn't be. Jocelyn had him and always would until they found a way to be rid of her which she didn't see happening anytime soon. She didn't care though, she was with her Iago now and they were safely and happily together. Evie smiled when his arm went around her and she scooted closer to him so that she fit perfectly against the contours of his body.

"Wouldn't that be lovely?" Evie whispered back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm
"Out of anything else in the world, it's what I want." Iago whispered sincerely, smiling. "If the gods came down right now, and asked if I could have one wish, I'd tell them I would want you to be my wife, with nothing to stop it. No she-devil, no rules...just me and you." he rested his forehead on hers.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew they'd both be happier without Jocelyn in their lives but for now they couldn't help their situation. They had her always buzzing about in their lives and they had already gone through with the biggest step of their lives: they had defied Jocelyn. They were together now, alone in the woods in their little cottage by a beautiful river whose rushing water made her dreamy and dazed as she got lost in its beautiful sound.

"That would be a most wonderful world. For now however, there is just you and me." Evie smiled, taking his last words from him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Iago smiled and nodded, looking into her eyes. Again, he stayed quiet, letting the sounds of the world outside be the only sound. He looked down after a moment, not expressly to look down her slip, though he did by accident, but to look at the pendant he'd given her the night before.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie watched as Iago's eyes trailed downward and smiled, wondering where he was looking. It was either at his necklace or....down lower. Evie reached up and lightly ran her fingers along her collarbone and then onto the pendant. She couldn't believe he had done that...he'd given her a necklace.

"It's very beautiful...I cannot thank you enough." Evie whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm
"Just being with me, and saying that you love me, is thanks enough." Iago said. He reached over and took the pendent in his hand, then brought it up to his lips and kissed it, letting it fall back to her chest.
"I wanted to give you something to remember me by, whenever I'm not there." he explained, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie touched the necklace after Iago had kissed it and smiled brightly, he was the sweetest thing she had ever known and he was the only love she would ever have.

"I only wish I had something to give you in return...something just as meaningful as the necklace but alas, I haven't much to give to begin with. That is such a shame..." Evie frowned, thinking of what she could give him without being too corny or too predictable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm
"Well, until you can think of something, your love is enough, Evie." Iago said with a smile, putting a hand on her cheek. Even if they both had nothing, and lived on the streets, as long as he had her, he would be fine.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie put her hand over his and closed her eyes, she was lost now. She was with him laying in bed in the morning with a river running close by, birds chirping and the sun shining through their window to greet them and say good morning. It was surreal...and that thought wouldn't leave her mind.

"Until I can think of something adequate, that is all I have to give my love." Evie whispered and opened her eyes again to see his looking at her with a smile on his lips. That brought a smile out of Evie and she kissed his cheek before pressing his hand against her heart.

"What shall we do today?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Iago could feel her heart beat under his hand, and it made him smile even more. He did the same to her, taking her hand and placing it over his heart.
"Well...to be honest, I haven't had a swim in a while, so that might be nice." he said. "Then we need to find a proper place for the horses, and some food." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as she felt Iago's heart, it beat intime with hers and that made her happier. He meant the world to her and she did to want to ever lose him. Iago spoke of swimming and her smile only got larger.

"It all sounds goodto me...." Evie grinned and slid out of bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:34 am
Iago slipped out of bed as well, walking over to give his Evie a quick kiss on the cheek, smiling as he went to retrieve some clothes. As with the night before, though his back was turned to her, he didn't care that he changed in front of her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had kissed her and she as well went over and selected a few clothes from the bag. She didn't know what Iago had gotten her when he had gone into her home and raided her clothing but she picked out a dress that she hadn't worn in a long time. Evie regarded the dress at arms length and didn't understand why she didn't wear it. It was a beautiful, snow white dress with a golden trim around the V-neckline as well as the long sleeves that belled out at the bottom. Evie smiled and slipped it on after she had taken off her slip and gave a little twirl. The material of the dress gathered at the bottom in voluptuous folds, it was the most luxurious dress she owned.

"Wow....funny how THIS is the dress you pick."
Evie laughed aloud as she reached for her hair and removed it from the inside of her dress. It fell around her face and framed it among her chocolate brown hair, her green eyes stood out against her creamy skin. It was the first time she had felt good in awhile.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games