Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Otaku Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 am
Dusty hissed. "I can see through this fog and that thing has so many damn heads. Pushing off of Shadow's shoulder, Dusty turned into his larger form in mid air. He swooped the monster, distracting some of it's heads, then began his search for Iah.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 pm
*gets up and stars at the beast* "hm why is it the beast looks familiar like i ahve seen it before"?  

kino6

Digicas

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm
thinks to self but is also confused "if i can travel through shadows could i send some one or somkthing else through the shadows and trap it there?" and then starts to run to the ruins where the fog began and is thickest  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm
Kanatta slowly got up from being hit by the beast. "Why that son of b...." she didn't finish her sentence. She knew that Iah around and was close somewhere.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 am
Dusty swooped and stopped just before Kanatta. "I can't find the b*****d anywhere!" the dragon turned to his small form and flew to settle himself on the girls shoulder. "Even watching the damn fog I can't find him. What do you think we should do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:43 am
Iah sighed almost apologetically. "s**t, i know this is gonna drag things out... They had to die..." he looked back at the village. He was know in the sky actually, hiding in a cloud. It this cloud there was miles and miles of room. He couldn't be found by anyone.

Perverted Juicebox

kino6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 pm
*jumps in the air and starts to fly around and find away out* "its hard to see anything".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Kanatta got an idea and wouldn't tell anyone. She then set dusty somewhere safe. Then she jumped up onto the beasts head staying out of it's sight.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Digicas

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 pm
shadow beings he way up to the ruins where the fog is the thickest "this seemes to be were Iah started all of this" he walks into the ruins  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm
*flying threw the fog* "i see trees and they look like they are moving?"  

kino6

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 pm
Dusty sat where Kanatta had placed him for a moment. Finally making up his mind to continue his search, he pushed into the air again, as he moved to his large dragon form he beat his wings, an action which would usually push the fog away. The thick fog stayed put though. With a growl of annoyance and confusion, he flew higher into the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:17 pm
shdow could barly see through the even denser fog "damn you Iah why couldn't you have atleast made this fog less thick" shadow smashes into a ruin "OW!!!" gets up and continues  

Digicas

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Iah then motioned and the beast snapped at Kana, being careful not to bite itself. It had destroyed about 75% of the village by now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm
shadow hears the sounds of the village being destroyed and speaks to self "god damnit Iah why did you do this!?!" keeps moving forward till he runs into somthing mysterious  

Digicas

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm
Kanatta dodge the attack but yet stayed on the beast. Then she grabbed a knife and shoved it into the beast's eye.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff