Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

renarde minako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 am

Soquili Name:Banana Split
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not fixed yet
What is your soq looking for in a mate? no real preference, someone with a lot of colors maybe or marking
Breeding slots left:3
Fling or Lifemate?:either is fine
How do you want others to contact you?:pm
Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 am

Soquili Name:Ice Berry
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not rped yet
What is your soq looking for in a mate?someone colorful
Fling or Lifemate?:fling to start

renarde minako

miss meami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 am
IF INTERREST BY ANY OF MY SOQUILI PLEASE CONTACT YOKO LORAKO !!!!! it is my sister and because my English is limited she takes care of translation.

Soquili Name:Quanah
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not rped yet. But will be the flirting kind like his father, always giving sweet talk to girls
What is your soq looking for in a mate?bright color, orange, red or yellow colored if possible.
Fling or Lifemate?:fling to start

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 am

Soquili Name:Umi chan
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not rped yet so not sure
What is your soq looking for in a mate?anything fine ^^
Fling or Lifemate?:either

miss meami

miss meami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 am

Soquili Name:Udaya
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not rped yet
What is your soq looking for in a mate?color match or marking

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 am

Soquili Name:Bella Lillian
Image of Soquili:[/bUser Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Sweet and caring
What is your soq looking for in a mate?whites or blacks with colors must match edits are a plus
Breeding slots left:2

co-owner has something lined up I'm looking for someone for later  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 am
Edited a bit and re-posted. >_>

Soquili Name: Jarda
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jarda can be a bit spastic at times, but when it really comes down to it he's a kinda hearted soul looking to just make others happy. He's quite the adventurer, though has a tendency to weave glorious, all be-it fictitious, tales of his adventures.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who might adventure with him, or even a sweet little mare that might get him to settle down to one place.

What I am looking for is a natural girly. I don't mind a little bit of odd color but she needs to be mainly natural colors. I would prefer that she has some kind of markings and is not just one solid color.

OR a mare who perhaps isn't of natural colors but would compliment his own colors/markings. <33 (A good majority of his family that is directly related to mine are natural colors, mainly so I'm a bit of a stickler since they are my favorite and most plotted family.)

Edits (especially hair) are nice but definitely not a requirement. He is part of a large family of Soquili, so if the female you are offering if of a higher gen I would suggest checking before hand to make sure they are not related or at least not directly blood related.

Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Soquili Name: Caelyndei
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Caely is far more complicated and mangled up inside than her sweet, shy smile would ever care to reveal. She has always leaned towards being particularly self conscious as one of the three beautiful girls born to Cynara and Blais. Both her sisters seem to have far more vibrant and outgoing personalities than Caely causing the amiable mare to blend into the scenery with ease. Albeit once upon a time she used to be a far more light-hearted little thing as Caely gets older she becomes more concerned with her purpose and usefulness to others around her. Always the sort to wish to please others the painted mare would give the pelt off her back to a complete stranger to appease them.

A long time ago Caelyndei began burying her real emotions beneath a happy-go-lucky facade, absolutely certain that no one would want to know what she was really feeling nor wanting to burden others with her troubles. As a result she has many insecurities and unspoken fears that have never been properly addressed and due to a series of unfortunate events through out her life feels like a failure. A lot of this is stuff that she would never dare speak out loud, always eager to please and hide from her problems by focusing on those around her. She’s almost content in her misery as long as she has something else to focus on.

And now, onto better qualities! When honestly happy Caely’s got a smile as bright as sunshine and her good mood is almost infectious. There’s an innocent delight and earnest desire in her to make others happy and she is as loyal and devoted a friend as they come, tending to be incredibly affectionate towards those who will allow her to be. Despite various mistakes she’s made in the past the mare would never intentionally hurt anyone. Caely is ultimately a good hearted little lady who means well though her air-headedness can occasionally get her caught up in unfavorable and/or awkward situations.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?Well, while I’m pretty sure Caely has no idea what she’s looking for, I have a fairly good idea of what I think would work best for her in terms of a mate. I’m looking for an older stallion for her, preferably one that’s mature and well traveled. I think a man who has made his fair share of mistakes and learned that the world won’t end because of them would do well for her. He should be strong emotionally and physically in order to balance out Caely own frailties. A guy who was persistent, gruff/firm/stern and perhaps a little on the aggressive side (not aggressive in a violent sense, but rather in a bold/assertive/forward way) I think wouldn’t be a bad thing for her, she needs someone who--out of love for her--won’t allow her to bash herself anymore.

I’d like someone who wouldn’t mind that Caely already has foals and/or (if I should happen to find someone that suits before/soon after she has the foals) would be okay with helping to raise children that aren’t his. Ideally I’d like for him to treat them as if they were his own. I imagine if there’s one thing Caely can do right it’s be a good mother to her babies. She DEFINITELY wouldn’t be with anyone that would treat them poorly.

Also, it’d be a bonus if he was rather intuitive due to being an older, wiser fellow.. and able to pick up on Caely’s very subtle shifts in emotions since she tends to hide unfavorable reactions like sorrow/distress under a mask of permanent bliss.

As far as breeds go, nobody evil is going to work for her, obviously. She’d probably be frightened of a Kalona or any malevolent looking mutant, but I’m sure the right personality could win her over. Caely has a particularly strong inferiority complex towards Wind Soquili due to a meeting she had as a foal so it would take her longer to feel comfortable around one, but she could be wooed by the right guy. She’s open to just about everything else. While I think I’d like to stick to natural coloring I would be willing to venture outside them within reason.. little more interested in finding a personality that suits what I’m looking for. I am going to be kind of picky, she’s my first Soquili and I’d really like to see her get her storybook happy ending eventually.

I’m not really in a rush to find someone, so if the stallion fits all the criteria but is the sort that would take a while to fall in love, it’s all good. We’ve got time as I don’t see Caely being too quick to open up or forget her first love or how she royally effed things up.

Breeding slots left: 2/3 (One to be used with Capella)
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferably. Fling possible though with good idea to back how it would occur.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Soquili Name: Koname
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Koname is an interesting girl. Terrified of the world and everything in it, it's fear that makes her half insane and unpredictable. She goes through life often half starved to death and because of this hindrance has always been terribly cautious of strangers.

Her mentality is somewhat simple minded and this makes her an easy target for those who would bend her to their will. Her desire to be sheltered under the power of a stronger figure would allow her to serve another to the best of her ability. Though keeping her around could be a risk to any who would be willing to try to tame her given her unpredictable nature.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?A brute. A egotistical a*****e. A maniacal b*****d. A manipulative genius. Or any combination of those. I think Koname would be best suited as a pet of sorts given her off balance state of mind. She's easily used and abused and likes males with power.

As far as appearances, I would prefer pure skinwalkers or mutants but I might be able to make an exception for any soquili that fits the bill.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Permanent pairing or Fling

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games