Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm
Vivi sighed as Ventura walked off, so she went into Ross's room she smiled at Scarlet, "Lady Scarlet....*she then notices the cut* oh, no! *she then heals her with her healing tears since they don't use magic power* I hope I didn't intrude" she finishes while looking at Ross who looked worse for the wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Ross slept in a fevered state. His body withered in what seemed to be pain. To anyone watching it would seem he was being tortured.

(=D drama!)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 pm
Scarlet covered Vivi's mouth before she could say anything. "Shh.. don't wake him. Lets let him sleep, he needs a long rest," Scarlet let her hand down and as Vivi began to walk back out Scarlet carefully got off of the bed. Then suddenly a surge of pain came from her arm since she leaned on it too much. She bit her hand so that she wouldn't yell and wake Ross. She bit down harder and harder and when the pain subsided she realeased her hand. Blood flowed out since she broke the skin, but it didn't really matter at the moment. She walked out the door and as soon as they were both out she quietly closed the door. She put her hand behind her so that no one would see her self inflicted wound. "So Vivi that was a beautiful song you sung," She smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm
When scarlet his pain she burst through the doors and ran over to Ross, "Vivi i need you to go get me some water!" She felt is head and he had a high fever. She laid him down in a more comfortable postion and put his head gently on a pillow. Maids hurryed in trying to assist but Scarlet there were to many of them and told them to go.
((drama!!! dun dun dun lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel sat on a countertop and watched as the women bustled about him, sitting him to a humble table and chatting with him as they prepared him a meal and oh wasn't he just so handsome? Oh my little Anna Maria is at the age to marry, oh she's just so lovely! Blah, blah, blah. Tatsel looked on in boredom, keeping a close eye on the boy.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm
Ross was oblivious to what was happening around him. He spasmed then relaxed. A strong metal blast was sent out all through the castle, before he began withering in pain again.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:11 pm
(LOL didn't Vivi healed Scarlet with the tears?)
Vivi nodded to her & took off she got to the kitchen got a thing of water & was back in a flash! "Here my lady! Ross hold on please!" she then took ahold of Ross's hand while Scarlet put a rag on his head. she then started to sing the song again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Ventura decided to go back considering Ross hadn't done much to him. As he turned the corner he noticed Scarlet and Vivi rushing into the room worried.
(My hands are tired from typing all day)  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm
((no she only only heald her cut...which was already done by Ross lol))

Scarlet dealt with fevers back at the other world and knew that silence was best even though Vivi's song was nice. "Vivi he needs silence at the moment," She moved around and grabbed raggs wipping his sweat. She had to get his fever down before it got any higher. Scarlet placed her hand on his neck and felt that his fever was still the same and she instintly felt the pain he was going through. Scarlet even though she was young she remembered the day she had gotten Scarlet fever. She looked at vivi and told her to go to her room and get her a blue vile that was on the shelf next to her dresser. Scarlet had many potions in her room that she made when she was little...hopefully that potion would help a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Vivi nodded & dashed back out the door to fech the vile, she couldn't help but cry as she ran past Ventura, she didn't stop cry when she grabbed the vile & came back to the room. 'Please Ross, please.....you must LIVE!' she mentally pleaded with him looking down at him, while holding his hand again.
(LOL soap opra?)  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 pm
Ross' body continued to wither in pain, but his face kept a mask of no emotions. In his mind, a black veil was descending.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm
Ventura entered the room only to see Ross withering on the bed. He looked as though he had the scarlet fever. This reminded him of the time Scarlet's Aunt had him pick up the medicine for Scarlet's fever.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 pm
Vivi felt hopeless then she did something she hadn't think of she kissed him with a healing kiss(works on anything! ^^) "Please, Ross I....I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! and NEITHER DOSE LADY SCARLET COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!" she was crying on top of him now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 pm
"Ross will not die i assure you Vivi," Scarlet stayed calm for the both of them. She opened his mouth but he didn't swallow the potion. "Damnit Ross," She put some in her mouth and force fed it to him. She sat up straight as he finally drank it. ((WOoo lol)) Scarlet then felt his fever and it went down a bit. Soon it would gone and he would easily rest. He was still in pain though so Scarlet placed her hand on his chest and as she did her hand again glew light blue. She let that light blue aura go inside him and it spread through out his body. As it did it stopped the pain and let him lay at ease.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm
((ugh i hate when im typing a lot and other s**t happens lol...anyways w/e))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games