Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the ambulance traversed the streets, Naoko made sure to keep a firm grasp on Ryu's left hand.
"It'll be fine, Ryu." the pianist was whispering, trying to keep the young man calm so that the paramedics could look over the kid's impromptu work. "Oh no... no don't cry... you'll be good as new. I promise."
Seeing Ryu start to cry made NAKO want to as well, and it took all of his own self control to force back his own tears.
"I'm not going anywhere, Ryu... just like last time. Yakusoku... just stay with me, alright?"
Minutes later, the ambulance rocked to a quick stop and the paramedics were wheeling Ryu out of the vehicle and into the ER.
Of course... that was the one place that Naoko couldn't go...
And so the blond pianist was left to pace the corridor outside, worried and on edge...
A small group of girls recognized him, but the sudden glare that he sent their giggling way quickly shut them up and all four of the fans made a hasty retreat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:02 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Things began to happen so quickly. It seemed like a flash before he was torn away from his Tenshi and wheeled back into the white, sterile environment of the emergency room.
The work was done quickly. IV in, pain medications sent through, fluids dripping, x-rays, stitches, a cast on the right arm and leg.
It was when he overheard the doctor saying one thing that his heart sank to the bottom of the darkest depths.
".....might never speak properly again..."
".....neck injury. Vocal cords too damaged..."

Ryu went blank.
After a while, they wheeled him into a private room, telling him gently that he could have visitors now and that the nurse would alert his friend.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:51 pm

When finally confronted with a nurse, a nurse who knew the status of Ryu, Naoko was overjoyed to know that his Akuma was doing fine.
Of course she neglected to say anything about any lasting damages to the young man.
As quickly as he could walk, Naoko soon found himself in the ICU, in a private room reserved for guests who certainly needed their privacy (in other words, celebrities).
"Ryu?" the blond whispered, closing the door behind him and immediately moving to the side of the bed. "Ryu... can you hear me?"
He couldn't tell if the violinist was awake or still under the effects of the anesthetic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Blinking slowly, the soloist opened his eyes.
The drugs made everything hazy, but he could focus easily on Naoko.
"Ssssooooo...soo..rr...y..." he managed to rasp, his voice thin and ragged.
Ryu held out his left hand, careful to not try moving the right side that was in the cast, and beckoned for the pianist to come closer and hold it.
Frankly, Ryu didn't know how to break the news. A part of him feared that the revelation would push Naoko away, if there was even any hope for them left after all this mess. Best way was to just come out with it.
"Doc..torrr....says...never...sing...again..." a choked sob rose to the surface at the last word, as if the truth of it was just now sinking in.
Ryu had only wanted to help Naoko, keep him safe and close, and somehow he had managed to do this, both to himself and to his lover.
A part of him, aside from having Naoko by his side, honestly wished he had died.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Lithe fingers reached out and clasped Ryu's left hand in his own. "Shhh... it's alright, Ryu-kun." Naoko smiled softly, gently brushing the violinist's hair from in front of his eyes. "Even if those doctors are right, which I doubt they are, you're still a wonderful violinist... and if... if you would consider it, when you're better... I would be honored to have your beautiful music with my band..."
After all, a violinist in a visual kei band was hardly an oddity.
NAKO loved the violin, and he adored the duo that it and the piano could make.
A duo that was sweet and melodic... not unlike the duo that was Naoko and Ryu.
"I just want you to concentrate on feeling better..." Oumori smiled softly, "I almost lost you again, baka..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The smile that came across Ryu's face then was so dazzling, so truly happy, that it seemed to actually glow.
Naoko realy cared, and really wanted to be with him, voice or no, trouble or no. Ryu just had to go ahead and put his feelings into word.
"I...lovvve...you...Nao...ko. Really...love...you...alllwayyys. Happily....play...music f..f..ff...for you."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:38 pm
Kawamura Ishi

It was not that the kiss was un-enjoyable, in fact it was very pleasant, but Ishi wanted an answer, not a kiss!
A kiss, however, seemed to be the only answer he was going to receive at the moment.
Struck with an idea, Ishi pulled away, using one hand to push Kai back against the pillows. He leaned on the blonde man’s chest, propping himself upright on his elbows.
He pointed to himself with one finger, not daring to speak again; it was just too unpleasant for him, and once was more than enough for one day in his mind. Then he curled his hands into fists, leaving the pinky fingers fully extended, and drummed them against the air. He repeated the pointing and the gesture.
This was his signed name, though Ishi did not bother to explain this. In the deaf community, one did not spell out their name with individual letters, but rather had a unique sign they used as their identity.
Ishi’s was a combination of the letter ‘I’ (the upright pinkies) and the sign for ‘drum.’
He waited for a minute to see if Kai was going to catch on or not. Perhaps it was unfair of him to assume that Kai would just know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was a little fazed by Ishi's rejection of his kiss.
He frowned slightly, but relented. Had he been too forceful with that kiss?
He had always thought himself a decent, if not great kisser...
Kai cocked his head to one side as Ishi did a series of actions that he could not for the life of him understand.
Then Ishi repeated it, still with an expression that told Kai he should definitely understand this.
And so, Kai positioned himself just like Ishi did, propping himself up on his elbows.
Before he did much else, just to keep the two of them warm, Kai threw the blanket over the two of them so that it fell mid-back.
He gave Ishi's bottom an affectionate pat before returning to that propped up position.
The singer then tried to mimic the drummer's actions, finding it easy enough.
And so, Kai decided to take a guess at what this meant, hoping that Ishi's ability to read lip would come in right now.
"You're... a drummer?"

((There's your answer, Midnight.))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi let his head fall onto his chest, shaking his head. He was grinning though, and laughing his strange silent laugh.
Lifting his head, Ishi nodded, rolling his eyes. That wasn’t exactly what he had meant, but he was indeed a drummer, and a decent one at that. Thirteen years of doing little else could do that to you.
Besides men, the thing Ishi loved most, was drumming. To him, it was as if the beats were alive. He could feel them running up his arms, rattling his bones. It never mattered that he couldn’t hear them, for once, and that was special.
Propping his head in one hand, Ishi considered Kai. His eyes glinted as he came to his decision.
He pointed to Kai, and then folded his fingers into the signed letter K, all fingers curled away but the index and middle, with the thumb braced between them. He bounced the letter from the corner of his mouth, to his cheek.
It was the best ‘name’ he could think of for Kai. It was the sign for ‘kiss,’ though with the changed position of the hand, it looked eerily similar to a much less innocent symbol.
To make sure he got his point across, Ishi leaned forward and tapped his own lips.

((It was a very vague answer...Also, I apologize in advance for the incomprehensible-ness of this post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai watched it all with a confused expression. All this sign language was tough, but he felt a little proud that he had at least understood the drumming part... Though he couldn't understand for the life of him why Ishi was laughing.
Kai felt a little self conscious as Ishi's gaze fell on him. It was the first time in his life that he had ever felt self conscious, and it was an awkward feeling.
Being with Ishi not only made him do new things, but feel new things too, and Kai wasn't sure if he minded just yet.
Then Ishi went and did another weird hand motion thing that Kai wasn't sure of, but when Ishi's fingers landed on his own lips, Kai didn't care what that gesture meant anymore.
The singer simply nodded and decided that he liked that gesture very much, then leaned in and gently kissed those fingers that were still resting on Ishi's lips.
Of course, Kai would never figure out that it was his name until Ishi spelled it out for him. Literally.

((I apologize for any mistakes in this post also. Posting after an all-nighter is tough!))

K a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:18 pm
((Sorry, just quickly, what was the verdict about the meeting?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((It depends on what happens. No one really knows, though I myself think that it's probably not going to happen considering Ryu took quite a bad fall. Still, it'd be cute if Scott forced NAKO to go to that meeting anyways and Kai accompanies Ishi there, just to drop him off, encountering Naoko in the process. Flirting time! xD))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi removed his fingers, the last thing separating their lips.
It was a different kiss from earlier. That had been full of spontaneous lust, where this felt much more gentle. Kai’s mouth was soft and warm, and Ishi could still taste the last remnants of something sticky on his lips.

Of course, Ishi’s cellphone chose that moment to go off. It lay on the floor beside his discarded clothes from the night before. It did not ring, though it was set to vibrate, and was not an incoming call, but a text. Ishi did not pick up when people called him as they were probably telemarketers who didn’t know enough not to call a deaf man. Anyone who wanted to reach him would have to text.
Ishi might not have even noticed it if not for the fact that the screen flashed as the phone buzzed.
With a frown, Ishi pulled away ever so slightly to peer at the name: Yamamoto Hisoka.
Yamamoto was a translator, a woman in her late thirties whom he had met when he was first applying to college a few years ago. As a woman with perfect hearing who was also fluent in sign language, she became irreplaceable.
Ishi racked his brains for what she could possibly want, disliking the idea of moving from his spot next to Kai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai leaned into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying their sudden sweet moment.
The singer frowned when Ishi pulled away, hearing the buzzing of the phone himself. People sure had great timing!
Kai couldn't help but feel a little amount of immature resentment to whoever that was that was calling. They had interrupted his kissing...
Kai observed Ishi a bit, who didn't move to pick it up, though obviously he had heard it.
Cocking his head to one side, Kai tried to figure out why Ishi wouldn't pick up. Was it someone that Ishi didn't like or something?
His eyebrows furrowed.
And who called a deaf person, anyways? Whoever it was seemed to be quite ignorant... Or forgetful.
In the end, Kai reached over himself to get the phone, perhaps just wanting an excuse to brush his hand over Ishi's blanketed bottom.
He picked it up deftly and swung back onto the bed, handing it to Ishi with a slightly curious expression still on his face.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Really, the way Kai kept sweeping his hand oh so innocently across his butt, made Ishi want to throw the phone across the room and go back to what they had been doing before.
The main problem with this was that Ishi was fairly certain that if they ever went at it again, he would not come out on top, quite literally. Unlike Kai, Ishi had been on the bottom several times, and found that the experience could be very bad or very good depending on the man.
However fascinating, Ishi had to concede that these thoughts were rather irrelevant and so he took gingerly the phone.
It was not a call, of course, but Ishi dutifully flipped open the phone to read the text.

“Where are you, Kawamura? I am in the lobby of SMASH studios, and your meeting begins in twenty minutes.” As he read, the phone vibrated, proclaiming that is was updating the message. “Kawamura, please tell me you did not forget.”

Ishi sighed. That would explain why his most reliable translator was texting him. He still had twenty minutes to get there! What was Yamamoto so worried about anyway?
Ok, maybe he had forgotten, but he had been rather preoccupied. Ishi cast a glance at Kai. As wonderful as it was to see that look on the blonde’s face, he decided to enlighten Kai by tossing the phone back to him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games