Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am
"Never ever," Haru laughed, his eyes twinkling as he did. "Let's grab us something warm to drink after this,"he suggested, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. He surprisingly was enjoying himself too. It was nice to get away at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm
"Sure." She said with a smile. "That would be great."
She took a couple of strides ahead of him, her smiled still in place.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:44 pm
"Oh are you trying to escape Miss Asho?" Haru asked, grinning mischievously. "I will get you." he laughed, taking a couple of strides to catch up with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 pm
She laughed.
"Haru, if I wanted to escape, I would have been long gone by now. You're just too slow."
She flashed him an innocent smiled before picking up her pace more.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm
"I'm not slow I'm oblivious,"he laughed as he made his way in front of her. "I always find you though."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 pm
"Are you sure?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "I've gotten awfully good at hiding. You wouldn't know where to look."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 pm
"Ah, new hiding spots?" he questioned also raising an eyebrow. "Sigh, Miss Asho, you are a handful." he teased, laughing all the while.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 pm
Rena couldn't help but laugh.
"You have no idea, Mr. Strife. You've only had to deal with me a short time. You haven't seen a handful yet. If you really want to lose your sanity, let me have lots of sugar and caffeine. Not even Chris can keep up with me then."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm
"Oh lord," Haru said, smacking his hand against his forehead. He then grinned micheviously at her. "I'll take you up on that bet, Sugar Queen." He laughed, little did she know that one of his friends had the same habit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 pm
"Oh no you don't." She said slowly moving backwards. "There is no way I'm letting you give me sugar. Do you know the number of people that will be at your throat? Including me?"
She carefully took a few more strides backward. It wasn't the brightest thing, she knew, but it seemed like the right thing to do before she tried to make a run for it.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm
"I'll get you one of these days, Rena,"he chuckled, moving to skate after her. "For now how bout that hot chocolate?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 pm
She hesitated a moment.
"Fine. But no extra sugar. Deal?"
She took another stride back to be safe.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 pm
"We don't have to be done yet, Rena," Haru laughed. "We can go a few more rounds before kicking back with some hot choco." he grinned, following her still.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm
"Think you can catch me?" She asked changing her direction to go around him.
She smiled. Sometimes it really paid to be a fast learner.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:11 am
"Easily," He said, following after her at a faster speed. He did a jump after a couple of strides so he was now in front of her. "Well hello there." he grinned micheviously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff