Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji smiled and ate one last bite. He was satisfied himself. He stood up and motioned to the maids to clean up the dishes. He then took Skylar's hand and led him off to the left branch of the mansion.
They came upon a giant bedroom with suspiciously girly decorations, though that was subtle. Skylar's bags were in a corner, and his clothing was already put into the cabinets.
Himeji led Skylar in and turned to Skylar, smiling a completely genuine smile for once. "Welcome to your room!"

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar stared as HImeji set down his chopsticks and stood up, motioning for the maids to clean up the mess. He felt bad that they had to clean the dishes, eveb though it was their job. Maybe he would come back to help them out later...if he could even FIND this room again...

Himeji grabbed his hand and held it gently within his own as he led his to a room pretty far from the dining room they were just in.

He could see a giant canopy bed in the middle, along with sofy, flowing fabric making the bed seem very...girly...

There was something strange about the room. It was girly...although Skylar didn't pick this up. He noticed a bear doll in the corner.

"Ahhhh this is soooo cute!" He gushed as he ran into the room grabbing it and hugging it tightly. It was cute...it was fluffy too.

Skylar looked around the room, noticing that his cloths were in a cabnite already.

"Welcome to your room!" Himeji said as he smiled greatly.

"It really nice! But...isn't it a bit much? I'm just spending the night for 1 night afterall...." Skylar said skeptically, turning to look at Himeji with the bear still wrapped in his arms.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 am

"Maybe just one night this time..." Himeji smirked evilly. Of course he was going to pull Skylar back to his house constantly. Skylar would probably end up spending half, if not more, of his time here. Himeji couldn't stand being away from Skylar for long, now that Skylar was his.
Himeji leaned against one of the posts on the bed and smiled, glad that Skylar was happy. He had been debating between forcing Skylar to spend the night in his room, or in his own room. But he figured that Skylar had probably taken enough sexual harassment for one day.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:47 am
Skylar Yutari

"Maybe just one night this time..." Himeji smirked evilly making Skylar look at him with a confused look.

"Um, Okay then.." Was Himeji really going to make him spend the night at his house almost everyday? He wouldn't put it past him...

Skylar wondered...where was Himeji going to sleep? There was only one bed.... This also wasn't the same room that he had stayed in last time.

"Uh..H-Hey..Where are you sleeping then? There's only one bed...and...well..." Skylar stuttered as he stared down at the floor. He was happy that Himeji had finally answered his feeling; He wanted to spend as much time as he could with him...although he, of course, was not going to say this.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Himeji sighed, but he looked ponderously at the wood of the table closest to him, running his hand over the polished wood. "I... I figured that you've had enough of my sexual harassment for a lifetime, let alone a day..." He grimaced. He was going to miss Skylar that night, and he would still be losing sleep, but at least it was for a different reason than before.
He smiled a dashing smile at Skylar and winked. "You're probably tired of my blackmailing antics..." But his heart constricted even as he smiled. He had just gotten Skylar back into his life, and he had to relent. It was a sad feeling.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Skylar Yutari

"I... I figured that you've had enough of my sexual harassment for a lifetime, let alone a day..." Himeji grimaced as he ran his hand along the polished table next to the bed.

Well Skylar had acted like he had enough of it, but actually he was enjoying it. He had been so long with Himeji that he didn't want to leave him for a minute. He didn't know how he would be able to sleep in the same house, knowing that Himeji was in a different room than him.

"You're probably tired of my blackmailing antics..." Himeji smiled as he winked at him. Skylar didn't know why, but he was starting to understand HImeji alot more than before. He could tell that Himeji said these words reluctantly. Was it out of respect for him? Did Himeji think that Skylar thought he was annoying? That definantly wasn't the case...far from it actually...

Skylar walked over to where HImeji was and gently grabbed his hand that was still on the table. He held it in his own as he gave it a squeeze.

"It's not like you, to actually grow a concious now," Skylar smiled teasingly, "Trust me Himeji, if I really WAS tired of them, I could get out of them no problem." Skylar wasn't so sure this was true..

"So I don't have a problem if you stay. It's not as if I want to....but I wouldn't mind if you did..." Skylar stared down at the floor. Once again he was sure Himeji could see through his lie. He hated the fact that his lying sucked.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Himeji smirked. He had seen right through the lie, and was surprised, but pleasantly so. He took this opportunity to tease Skylar. Leaning in closely, he murmured, "I won't stay unless I know that you absolutely want me to—that there's really no other way that you want it." He would get such a kick out of this. He was looking forward to Skylar's reply, and searching Skylar's face for a reaction.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Skylar Yutari

Uh-oh...Skylar had a feeling that HImeji had just tricked him. Maybe he didn't know him well afterall....

Skylar's face became shaded in Crimson once again, as Himeji leaned closlt towards him, murmuring, "I won't stay unless I know that you absolutely want me to—that there's really no other way that you want it."

Skylar angrily pouted at Himeji, which probably came off as cute. He couldn't believe the predicament he had gotten himself into. Him and his big mouth!

Skylar let go off HImeji's hand, bringing his own hand up to his mouth, and pressing his lips hard onto the surface. He then removed his hand...and pressed the same hand onto Himeji's mouth, holding it there.

He was completly flustered, as he said determined, "See! That was an indirect kiss! If that doesn't show you, then I don't know what will!"

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"Indirect kisses are for wimps," Himeji murmured lovingly and pushed Skylar down to the bed. De ja vu. It was almost the same thing that had happened at Skylar's house, save for the fact that the bed was more squishy and there was an abundance of pillows and sheets.
Himeji assaulted Skylar's lips immediately, his hands also working their way around themselves. He was going to get the most out of Skylar's words.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Indirect kisses are for wimps," Himeji hadn't left anytime for Skylar to reply when he had pushed him down on the bed. This position seemed pretty familiar to him...

"O-Ow!- wh-what was that f-" Skylar had been in the middle of a sentence when Himeji had attacked him. Skylar hadn't even had time to breath properly before the guy had pressed his lips into his.

"Mmmmmmfpphh!" Sklyar had almost out of breath. He was thankful when the boy lifted his lips from his own, only to be brought back down again. He also noticed that Himeji's hands had started to roam his body.

"Ahn, H-Himeji!" Skylar moaned as his face flushed once again. He always lost control when he was with Himeji...

Damn him for taking advantage of my weakness!
Skylar thought angrily (although he wasn't really mad).

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

When Himeji thought that he had gotten Skylar roused up enough that he absolutely had to have more, Himeji let off. He just stayed above Skylar, pinning him down, but far away enough so that Skylar couldn't do anything himself. There was no contact possible where Himeji knew that Skylar would want it.
He said one simple word. "Beg."

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar couldn't control his body anymore. He didn't know why, but whenever Himeji touched him, his body wouldn't listen to him. All it wanted was for Himeji to touch it more. He moaned out quite loudly as Himeji's lips sucked on his neck again. He couldn't take it anymore...his body was growing hot....

It was at that moment that Himeji got off of him, hovering above his body. At the sudden dissappearance of contact, Skylar's body squirmed and fidgeted. What was wrong with him??

Skylar's face was flushed as he breathed widly. He felt so wierd at the moment....

"Beg."

"Wha-What?" Skylar had meant to yell, but it turned into a moan halfway through. He was sorely confused.

Beg? This b*****d!

"You b*****d...Using Ahhhhn...me like this!" He stammered.

As much as he wanted to kick Himeji, his body wouldn't allow for it.

"O...O-Onegai!(please)" Skylar half yelled, half moaned.

((I ROFL'd and had a nosebleed while writting this xD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Himeji raised one damn hot eyebrow and smirked. "Please what?" he feigned innocence. He was enjoying this much more than anyone should enjoy it, but he couldn't help it. His uke was just too fun to tease.
Himeji didn't even shift a little, showing that he was resolute against his words. "Be specific. You know, I'm not all that smart that I can figure out some cryptic things like, 'here' or something." His smirk widened considerably. He wanted it as badly as Skylar, he was sure, but he was better at not showing it than Skylar was.

((You'll probably have a nosebleed writing the next part. xD))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Please what?"

If Skylar's body wasn't so hot, he would've kicked Himeji where the sun don't shine. The b*****d was completly messing with him!

Skylar couldn't take it. The lack of contact was making him start to sweat. He was burning up...

"Be specific. You know, I'm not all that smart that I can figure out some cryptic things like, 'here' or something." Himeji smirked considerably wider than before.

Skylar's eyes were closed in pain and pleasure. This situation sorely reminded him of one of his sister's "Mature" manga's...or what she called "Yaoi"....

"You...Ahhhn! Onegai!!! I-I want you! Please Master!! Please continue!" His body wiggled under Himeji's trying to feel some form of contact from the boys.

Skylar felt so submissive at the moment. He was emabarrassed most definantly, but he could deny anything he said later.

((o.o *dies of massive bloodloss*))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Himeji leaned down and whispered sensually in Skylar's ear, "That's right little kitten..." He smirked slightly. "Ear, mouth, cheek, jaw, neck, or chest? Which first?" Himeji was definitely in complete seme mode. Being called Master only turned him on more. Skylar sure was good at this, even if Skylar probably didn't know it himself.
Himeji could barely hold out any longer, even if his handsome composed expression showed differently. He was aching to touch Skylar, but why not have as much fun as he could?

((Total nosebleed. xDDD))

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games