Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:02 pm
AngelusSilenti
My name is obvious. The first Anime I remember seeing was Vampire Hunter D. It was playing on TBS late one night, and the first time I caught it I only saw the last 5 minutes of it. I caught it a couple more times only seeing bits and pieces of it. Finally a friend let me borrow the unedited VHS of it. It remember being a bit surprised at how gory, what I just thought were cartoons could be. I know better than to call them toons at this point. Anime is a unque art style never to be underestimated. A couple of my favorites are the Vampire Hunter D movies and Hellsing. biggrin

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:03 pm
Sessiegirl
Hey I'm ashley. I have blonde hair blue eyes, 5'4, and I am 17 years old. I love any anime that I can get my hands on and thats no lie. sweatdrop

Awesome,i swear i'm the same way w/anime...anytime i can get my hands on it... nice to meet ya and hope you enjoy this guild....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:25 pm
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti
My name is obvious. The first Anime I remember seeing was Vampire Hunter D. It was playing on TBS late one night, and the first time I caught it I only saw the last 5 minutes of it. I caught it a couple more times only seeing bits and pieces of it. Finally a friend let me borrow the unedited VHS of it. It remember being a bit surprised at how gory, what I just thought were cartoons could be. I know better than to call them toons at this point. Anime is a unque art style never to be underestimated. A couple of my favorites are the Vampire Hunter D movies and Hellsing. biggrin

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....
If you like Hellsing, you should try Berserk. Although it's a little bit more mature than Hellsing...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:28 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti

If you like Hellsing, you should try Berserk. Although it's a little bit more mature than Hellsing...

A LIL MORE MATURE...Beserk scarred me for life...i admit it was good...but my my the naked people....j/k i wasn't really scarred i just like being dramatic ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:38 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti

A LIL MORE MATURE...Beserk scarred me for life...i admit it was good...but my my the naked people....j/k i wasn't really scarred i just like being dramatic ^^
Wow! You actually seen Berserk before? xd User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:49 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti

OH mi gosh who hasn't i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Griff and his whole gang my favorite was the girl, she kicked butt!!!!!!!!! loved it loved it....very good....my very first oldie anime....i had ever watched....  

violet faerie

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:45 pm
hiya i'm yalie5... and i like anime... can't get enough of it... really i can't lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:17 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

OH mi gosh who hasn't i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Griff and his whole gang my favorite was the girl, she kicked butt!!!!!!!!! loved it loved it....very good....my very first oldie anime....i had ever watched....
Lots of people. You're the 2nd person I met who know about Berserk. xd I'm currently reading the manga series. whee  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:47 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Lots of people. You're the 2nd person I met who know about Berserk. xd I'm currently reading the manga series. whee

wow only the 2nd...wow eek is the magna better than the anime...??  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:48 pm
yalie5
hiya i'm yalie5... and i like anime... can't get enough of it... really i can't lol blaugh

cool! glad to have ya ^^  

violet faerie

CloudControl

Friendly Businessman

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:08 pm
Guess that I'm the new guy on the block. Hello everyone! Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Keeper....DeathKeeper, and I'll be your executioner this fine evening. The first anime that I saw was DBZ back when I was kid. After that, I saw Inuyasha, Tenchi Muyo, and then progressed from there upward. As time flew by, I became affiliated with thousands upon thousands of animes and a few good mangas. In the past, I used to be an Internet Anime StoryWriter but eventually retired and moved on in life. My favorite anime is Love Hina. In addition, I have a tickling fetish. I hope to get along with everyone and have a great time here at the guild. Peace out dude!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:15 pm
Birthdate: April 5th, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Aries, babeh!!! xd
Chinese Zodiac Sign: The Cow... xp
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120
Favorite Anime: heart Iria: Zeirum the Animation! heart Check it out! She's so awesome!! xd
Favorite Manga: xxxHolic. So niice. That and I'm really into Junji Ito and Kazuo Umezu manga eek
First Anime: Dragon Ball.
Fav. Color: Blue  

Ryuuseigun

Unbeatable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:54 pm
violet_faerie
How should I put this...MUCH BETTER!!!

Just because it's the original. Berserk the manga is a longer series than the anime version. Anime version = vol. 4-13 of manga version.

They both kich serious @ss!!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:17 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
How should I put this...MUCH BETTER!!!

Just because it's the original. Berserk the manga is a longer series than the anime version. Anime version = vol. 4-13 of manga version.

They both kich serious @ss!!! whee

o mi god, okay i need to make an important and check out the manga store....Beserk here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:34 pm
Ryuuseigun
Birthdate: April 5th, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Aries, babeh!!! xd
Chinese Zodiac Sign: The Cow... xp
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120
Favorite Anime: heart Iria: Zeirum the Animation! heart Check it out! She's so awesome!! xd
Favorite Manga: xxxHolic. So niice. That and I'm really into Junji Ito and Kazuo Umezu manga eek
First Anime: Dragon Ball.
Fav. Color: Blue
Wow, so may people is using my whacked up banner. xd

Welcome to the guild new members!!!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games