Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 pm

As Peter worked with the pants, Eduard worked on ridding the actor of the corset.
By now, he wasn't really thinking about anything but their proximity, wanting to be closer to Peter, both physically and mentally.
He tossed the corset to the side, his hands gently roaming the actor's chest, exploring with delicate touches, while he kissed Peter again, a bit more forcefully now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 am
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Under any other circumstances, Peter would have been approaching this with great caution, but alcohol did wonders to the mind. Peter was moving quickly and decisively. He didn't care that all he had left were his bloomers.
He worked Eduard's pants off and started yanking at the garment underneath. Peter already could see why the women fawned over Eduard so much; his body was like a god's. The sculpted chest and the subtly muscular arms made for a very dazzling combination, and Eduard's skin was flawless.

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 pm

For a moment, Eduard pulled back and simply admired the form beneath him.
Peter's body was rather feminine, but more firm than a woman's. And of course he was missing a few things that were strictly feminine.
As if waiting for Peter's permission, which came when the actor started pulling off his own under garments, Eduard stripped him of his bloomers whilst initiating a series of kisses from just below Peter's ear, moving slowly and teasingly down the side of his neck.

(((Gomen! I'm sooo horrible at seme when it comes to this... sweatdrop
Also, I figure they can be naked and kissing without it going into the realm of R cause... I mean... it's not like the reader's seeing anything or something. Just reading that they're naked... kinda like how a PG-13 movie usually cuts off the body from below the shoulders with the camera angle... except for Titanic... for which nudity is apparently okay to show... never really understood that one...)))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Peter teased Eduard with his hands, telling him through his actions that nothing Eduard could do would incur regret from the actor. Peter even encouraged Eduard, arching himself against the Marquess's body, mewing softly as the kisses came.
Peter smiled flirtatiously at Eduard. "I'm curious about the gossip I hear from my fellow ladies, dear Marquess," Peter cooed, identifying himself with Rosaline.

((I figured the same. xD))

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

"What gossip," Eduard whispered as he paused in his kissing. "Would that be?"
Of course it was phrased in a teasing manner, because the Marquess knew rather well what gossip it would be.
And, more than likely, it wouldn't be false.
He returned to his kissing, focusing his attention just below the neck, where the collarbone ended.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm

"Oh, just trifling matters," Peter looked directly at Eduard with a mischievous smile, "Like size, for example." Peter's hands grasped Eduard's back and hair, pulling him down. Peter was groaning for more as Eduard worked his magic. Even Peter was entranced.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

The laugh which left the Marquess was unlike any laugh Peter would have heard yet. He was amused... and yet there was a deeper intonation to the laugh, suggesting that, not only was Peter right, but that the man was ready to rise to the challenge of silly gossip.
"Well..." Eduard whispered softly, his voice deep as he kissed the corner of Peter's mouth. "I suppose I could always let you find out for yourself." the man teased before carefully turning Peter onto his stomach.
However, Eduard simply continued to kiss the young actor, his lips paying close and delicate attention to the back of the other man's neck. He let his hands rest on Peter's hips, lithe fingers carefully rubbing Peter's hip and lower back muscles.
'He's drunk, Eduard.' came the Marquess's subconscious voice.
Smirking to himself, the man would have laughed, 'Of course he is. Which is why I only intend to kiss him. Hopefully a mixture of this back rub and soft gently lips will lull him to sleep.'
Subconscious mind placated, Eduard knew he wasn't going to do anything to Peter.
The actor mattered too much to him to ruin their relationship with a night of drunken and yet rather heated passion.
Besides that... the Marquess wasn't so sure he personally was ready to go there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Peter moaned as he felt Eduard rub against him. He was enjoying this far more than he ever thought possible, and the feelings that flowed through him were a mix of passionate ecstasy and a peace. As he concentrated on the kisses that Eduard planted on the back of his neck, he found himself drifting off. Peter eventually fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Smiling, Eduard released his grip on Peter's hips and carefully began to rub the young actor's back in a soothing yet helpful manner.
He could see a few small bruises from the corset... probably there because of some doing of Richard's, and so the Marquess wanted to make sure those bruises didn't hurt in the morning.
"Thank you, Peter..." Eduard whispered softly, moving off the actor and picking him up.
The Marquess carefully laid Peter down in the bed, covering him with the sheet and comforter, before crawling into bed beside the young man. He watched Peter for a long time, the blanket pooled around Eduard's own hips, as he gently ran his fingers through Peter's hair.
"I won't leave you alone again... I swear it..." he whispered before leaning down and kissing Peter's lips once more.
It took some time, but eventually Eduard fell asleep as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 pm

When Peter woke up, he was disoriented. He had a slight headache, and he couldn't remember much of last night well. He shivered when the memories of Richard returned to him. He also remembered something about Eduard, but couldn't really figure out what it was.
He stretched a bit, but found that his head was buried against something soft yet firm. He felt around lightly and looked up, meeting Eduard's face.
What...? His eyebrows creased, confused as to why he was like this.
And as he shifted around, he felt a little bare. And that's when he realized he was bare. He was completely naked, lying in bed next to an equally naked Eduard. He blushed deeply, inventing a new, even darker shade of red than ever possible. What happened?!

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

The shifting was what seemed to wake Eduard, as the Marquess' violet eyes opened sleepily.
He smiled softly, looking into Peter's completely crimson face, and let himself laugh just a tad. "Did you sleep well?" the Marquess asked, hand reaching out to brush Peter's bangs from his eyes. "I'm betting you have quite the headache."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Peter was at a loss for words. He was still very confused, and his confusion only made his headache worse. His eyes showed the extent of his deep confusion as he looked at Eduard, eyebrows furrowed in a comical way.
"I... I do have a headache..." But... what happened? His eyes asked the question that he was too shy and scared to ask. Part of him really didn't want to know what happened, since the situation that they were in made it a little too obvious. And the obvious wasn't something that Peter had ever expected to happen.
Fuzzy parts of it came back to him nonetheless. He remembered the feeling of Eduard on top of him, and the comfortable weight that the Marquess provided. He blushed even more, if that was possible. He was scared to find out what had happened to him last night.
But his body surprisingly didn't ache like he expected it to. Still, that didn't mean anything. Eduard did know all the tricks in the book, and probably wrote a lot of the book himself. Surely Eduard knew how to ease the pain while he was at it.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

The Marquess couldn't help it.
He began to laugh softly. "Oh, Peter... nothing happened." the man smiled, laying back against the pillows. "I swear."
Eduard sighed, violet gaze fixing on the actor for a long moment. "You, dear Peter, were rather drunk last night." he spoke, telling the young man exactly what had happened. "By the time we arrived home, you and I were kissing... quite intimately. I waved Sebastian off and we both came into my bedroom. One thing lead to another, as you can obviously see, and we were both naked." he smiled gently, remembering the previous night. "I didn't want to do anything to anger you, Peter... to hurt our friendship... our relationship... and so, I gave you a back massage." Violet eyes, which had trailed off as he spoke, focused back on Peter again. "You fell asleep. Not wanting you to catch cold, I laid you in bed and then fell asleep myself."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Peter breathed out a sigh of relief, though there was a part in Eduard's explanation that bugged him. "We w-were kissing i-intimately?!" He averted his eyes in embarrassment, not sure what to say. "I... umm... I-I'm sorry..." Peter was quite sure that Eduard would react angrily at any moment, since their kissing had always seemed for acting purposes. Yet Eduard had triggered another part of Peter's memory. Peter started to remember enough about last night to retain the feeling of the kiss, and to know that he actually welcomed it. Even as he was fully sober in this moment, he didn't mind it one bit. It just felt natural, though it was probably a bit too natural last night.
"Sorry," he repeated softly. He visibly tensed, ready for any berating that would come his way. Though Eduard didn't seem mad, that could just mean that he was so angry that he was actually taking time to be especially nice to Peter.

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 pm

"Why?" Eduard asked, frowning and sitting up as he looked to Peter in concern. "Why are you sorry, I mean?"
In truth, the Marquess didn't know what to say. He had expected Peter to be embarrassed yes... but sorry?
"I told you in the carriage, Peter. It was welcomed. Besides," the man added with a slight smirk, hoping to set the actor at ease. "I hadn't known you could kiss so well."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games