Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am
Emily walked silently, completely lost in thought. As she walked, students ran about and such. All of a sudden, WHAM! She crashed into Asuka. She fell back and landed with a light thump on the ground. "Oops, I'm so sorry," she said, embarrased. Asuka's friends started to giggle and fuss over Asuka, asking if she had hurt herself.

[[OOC: i needed something to write and you needed someone to interact with a character ... why not combine the two, ay stef? mind if i call you stef? XD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 pm
((Woot woot! Finally someone's talking to me! XD I'm a freak.

And, yes, you can call me that. It's one of my usual nicknames on Gaia. That, and Stefis.))

Asuka was so surprised when someone ran into her that she fell. Her friends started giggling and she threw a glare at them, shutting them up. She stood up, brushed herself off, and held out her hand to help Emily up. "Don't apologize. It was an accident. Are you all right?"  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 pm
Emily, shy a usual, didn't take Asuka's hand. "I-I'm fine," she told her. "Uh, I should go now." She quickly slipped around Asuka and her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Kyo walked away from the gate with a sigh of boredom, he glanced at the teacher who was watching him. He doubted he was going anywhere soon, when he noticed Toya he walked up to her.

Toya was surprized to see Kyo she listened as he told her what happened, she frowned when he stopped talking. One of the things she hated about high school was the thick headed teachers, they were such a pain.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm
"Hey, wait!" Asuka cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 pm
Emily turned around slowly. "Wait? For what?" she asked, uncertain.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 pm
"I'm Asuka. Who are you?" Asuka asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 pm
"Emily?" she responded, nervous.

[[OOC: honestly cant be stuffed colour-coding right now]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 pm
"It's nice to meet ya, Emily!" Asuka said, smiling.

((XD I can't seem to make longer than one-line posts at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:17 pm
[[OOC: wanna just time skip to like the halloween dance or a day before that cause it is halloween]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm
((Yeah, I think we should. Also, sorry about taking so long to respond. I haven't been in much of a RP mood lately. -.-))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 pm
it's the halloween dance and its being held in the hall,, many students are already there and the gym is decorated with fake spiders and cobwebs, skeletons, pumpkins and other gruesome stuff ... choose whether your character is there or not and alot of students are dressed up

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm
renji was in the gym, close to the door, waiting for his brother to come.renji was a ninja.
joey was a secret agant this year. an outragus costume.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:48 am
{heeeeeyyyyyy, sorry I haven't been on in forever...}

{we're at the dance right?}

Olivia approached the entrance to the dance. Her hair, unlike most days, fell down her shoulders and her curls bounced as she walked.
Ebony trailed silently behind Olivia. He wasn't planning on going inside though.

{I can't choose which dress Olivia should be wearing! Can you guys help a Puddin out?}

#1User Image

#2User Image

#3User Image

#4User Image  

demented_Puddin

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm
((Ooh! I like the purple one! ^^))

Asuka walked into the gym, ready for the dance. She was dressed up as a bride. She noticed that all her friends were wearing various bridal dresses. She walked up to them.
Amaya laughed. "Looks like we all had the same idea!" she said.

((She looks like this, only with pink hair and eye. Asuka

Erm...I don't know what Isamu will be, so I'll just post with him next time.))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff