Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyxnide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 am
Hello!

I'm Cyxnide, I'm from Singapore, I'm 21 this year, new to gaia and studying art (majoring in animation next semester).

Umm. I'm interested in digital painting, watercolour, ink and marker art.
Please take care of me! :

This is my DevArt page: Forbiddenist (Cyxnide) DeviantArt  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:03 pm
Allo... I'm Nay. I've been drawing and coloring for ... oi... 16 years. D: I didn't realize how long that's been. xd As you can tell I'm older than my tweens... or even teens.

Tools of the Trade: MacBook Pro, Bamboo Tablet Fun, Photoshop Elements 6, Copic sketch markers, and sometimes Prisma-color pencils.

Favorite thing to draw/color: Woman. *shrugs* I like the curves, great for playing with lighting. With that being said, I love drastic lighting, the darker w/ some key highlights = Awesomeness.

Least favorite thing to draw: Hats. Oh, hands and fingers... feet can also be added to that list.

Gallery

Most Prized Finished Works:

My Character Nightingale
Commission Swift

Other works can be found in my profile.  

NDLNDL

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm
Welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪

Name :: Alice
Zodiac :: Monkey
Astrology :: Leo
Major :: Accounting
Minor :: Computer Programming
Hobbies :: Reading, writing, video games, drawing,
watching TV, anime, manga, and more.

Description :: I'm a fun loving person who's fairly
open and can have a conversation with anyone. I'm really random! But
I take a lot of pride in everything I do and won't take any nonsense from
anyone. If you're not using your common sense then we will not talk. I
only talk to people who are intelligent and have common sense! I give
anyone a chance, first impressions mean everything. I'm a kind and
caring person, too much at times; And I'm my own worst enemy and a
workaholic. I will totally own up to my workaholic-ism. Anyways, PM me
if you need any art, a story idea, anything creative really because I'm a
creative person and will more than likely help you. I am also learning
spanish right now so if you need someone to practice with look no further.
Hablo español muy bien. ¡Chau!

Gallery :: Click here!

~+~

♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪♫♬♪♩♪

RockabillyBabe101

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Some days love will find you

User Image

Hello, my name is Carol. One of my favorite things to do is draw. I got bored of seeing my drawings at one point, but then, I got back into it and trying to draw good like all those really good artists. I'm still not even close though, I joined for some critics. Ok so more about me..I'm 17 years old in 10th grade and I live in Pennsylvania. I draw during school in my free time or whenever I feel like doodling. I need like some sort of a reference to be exact with my drawing. Anyways, just here hoping to get better. While also seeing what kinds of great drawings everyone else does here. (:
My Deviant account is Caroiy and I just made it, so not much on it at the moment.
Im also into video games, vacation, shopping and adventuring. I tend to draw more chibi/anime styles seeing as I enjoy anime. Im so obsessed. I'm also very hyper and I will never get mad that easily. I dont like to start fights..unless I get really offended. ): Also, I watch tv/play video games during the night. It helps me sleep to get up for school. Disney is my most favorite channel. (: K well, guess Im done here. Oh. And lastly, if you have a wii, add me! Message me to inform me. I would so love if you had Mario Kart and played with me. I love that game. <3 K done now, cya! <3

User Image

Break those chains that bind you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Alright... So I couldnt find any of my intro's from before..

I have jumped accounts a couple of times, this time just to get away from some people on my last account.

Its roseankitty, and here is one of my latest's works.

User Image  

Lordess_Avarnis

Waffles

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 am
Impressive art guys! Welcome to C&F Art guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 pm
Hello!
I'm IngloriousCherry, real name Sarah. I hope to become a musician someday since I also play piano (10 years) along with drawing!
Reason for joining guild? Inspiration and ability to overcome my fears of showing some of my art! Learning and having fun also!
My favourite types of art (and what I do) include digital painting, markers, and plain pencil and sketches. smile I lean a tad more to the traditional side of drawing.
DeviantArt is pikahsoo, very old however, so there's only a few of my recent works since I haven't had time to draw/post other things until now, so don't criticize to hard on the old news! :3
Thanks for your time ♪

IngloriousCherry

ll Squall_Leonheart ll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 pm
Ello
New here
Not new to gaia
My DA page
Currently recovering from a broken arm rofl : crying : rofl
so no art for a while
will update when i can  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 am
WAZZUP DUDES??

I'm friggin NEW here and I be joining this group to meet new friends and somehow find my way around here because atm I am so LOST and conFUSED! D8 This Cherub and Friends Guild seemed like a beacon of light which I couldn't help wandering over to! 8D I wanna wander around, make new friends n s**t, y'know, just getting to know the neighbourhood. I'm a tea-sipping Brit who hasn't touched tea in years, so I apologize if my spelling seems somewhat strange.

ALWAYS loved drawing! ALWAYS love comics! ALWAYS love drawing comics!!! I've been a member on Deviantart for about five years and have finally made a new account which is here at The Magpie Grimoire. My old account is *cough*here*cough*. Any other arty shizzywots I be getting up to? Hell yeah! I'm a post-Grade 8 pianist and viola-ist (if that's applicable, I dunno). Also would have done Grade 8 on the violin if I had the time, but with exams and all that studying I just can't juggle them together -_-

I have plenty more to say but I think this is all I have to say o_o  

MagickeMagpie

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm
Welcome everyone! We are so glad to have you here! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Name: Chelsea
Sex: Female
Birthdate: July 28, 1991 (I am 19 years old)
About me: The only art classes I've ever taken is in high school. I wouldn't call myself all that great at it, but I definitely enjoy it. I really enjoy all forms of art, such as: pencil, water colors, pastels, charcoal, etc. I also enjoy papercrafting... and have recently started making my own original designs (although I only have 2 designs done so far)... lol.

My Art: Journal
As for papercrafts, I have no pictures of my original designs, but here are ones I've built from others designs: Blog  

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Skaerin

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 pm
Hi, I'm Skaerin ... Well, that's sort of obvious, but anyway.

I'm currently in a manga group RL producing manga art and whatever pays for food, but haven't joined an art guild here on Gaia yet. This place seemed to be filled with fun and wakefulness, so here I am. Hopefully I can meet some like-minded people, share tips and make lots of art.

DA (pretty old/empty): http://skairin.deviantart.com
Recent stuff:
Sequential roughs The page layouts were designed by the lead artist who is too ill to do the drafts, so I took over for this part.
Coloured character illustration (full version of the one in my sig).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 pm
Call me AhrimanHJ. I am a high school senior whose main specialty is mathematics, probability, and statistics, but I have done my fair share of artwork. I am looking to buttress my self taught empirical knowledge with that of some more seasoned and time-tested basics. To that effect I have worked nonstop on observational sketches and geometry for a while, and I am getting to that part on coloring. Also, I am really really bad.

Other facts: I like to write about nice things. I like to play the flute nicely. I like Chinese and Japanese, of which the former I am fluent in.

(Bows out.)  

AhrimanHJ

Visual Brian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm
NO I DIDN'T JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS FROM MY ABOUT ME. <-<

About Me from profile
Hola!

I'm a sixteen year old who's a junior in high school and eagerly awaiting college! I'm a huge nerd. I love studying computers and I hope to be a software engineer someday (hopefully at Google, Cisco, or Microsoft)! I'm the guy who's always blowing his nose whenever allergy seasons come in.

I love singing classical/opera music. I talk rather feminine but I sing extremely manly; it's kind of funny! I'm taking up drawing again and I hope to be really good someday. I don't like most poetry, but you can try me. I've found a few that I really love. Suggest some books to me. I don't have a lot of time to read, but I'll take recommendations!

I'm totally not dark or anything like that. I'm a bright bubbly person! I'm a Christian and that's a pretty big part of my life. I enjoy studying the Bible and that kind of jazz, but don't let that turn you away from me! I can be a super duper cool friend.

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games