Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 pm
"What ya mean Axel? Is there something wrong, other than the fact that Haruka is a human now?" Piro asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 pm
"NO!" Axel shouted angrily. "Haruka is fine! You is what's the matter! One minute you're on our side, the next YOU'RE trying to kill us all!" Axel began to furiously shaking his head.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:25 pm
"Oh, about that... I kinda have a split personality which sometimes he comes out when im not paying attention." Piro sighed and looked around. "There it is." He picked up a long sword from the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Dakouta sighed. "Okay that makes sence.." She laughed, "And no, i did not say anything of importance.."

Arekkusa stood still, being bored she formed an orb of angelic energy in one hand, and one of demonic energy in the other. Wonder what would happen if i fused them..? She thought  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm
"Piro, with you being bipolar and all I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you did, have any sort of weapon on you...at all!" Axel said pointing to the sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 am
Piro looked at Axel confuesed. "Oh it's not mine its his. I'm just going to put it in a safe spot." He started to slide the blade down his sleeve.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm
"THAT, isn't a safe spot. At least when it comes to you, Piro." Axel said still pointing at where the sword had gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 am
"Ha you don't know that i can seal off the portal to that place by blocking off my sleeve." Piro said as he tied a string around the end of his sleeve. "See, and he won't think of it cause i just thought it up."  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 am
Dakouta laughed at the little argument between axel and piro. "So where did it go? or is it just in your sleeve? haha."

Arekkusa slowly brought the two orbs closer to each other, one sign of bad-ness and she would pull them apart. I don't know why im doing this, im just curious She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Ryousuke looked at the orbs and quickly threw a tag dispelling the energy. "never fuse energy that is unstable! It can end up killing you" He called out then put his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry I sorta snapped but....I tried that already....it has devastating results." He said pulling down his sleeve revealing a massive burn mark on his arm. "this is only a little of the damage I received....the rest well lets say I won't be around for much longer if I don't hurry up with finding the God's eye"  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm
A look of disbelief was on Axel's face. "What makes you think 'Psycho Piro' isn't going wonder why there is a string there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 am
"Cause there used to be a string on there in the first place." Piro said as he showed off both sleeves. "I always tried to keep all my personal shadows closed off. Each shadow on me is like another room where things can be stored. The largest being my body shadow, which is all access." He explained and then put his hand in his pocket. "See i'll even show you this map that i found." He pulled out a giant rolled up map.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 am
Arekkusa sort of pouted. "You fused angelic and demonic energy? i thought you we're only part demon. but hey ill believe ya.." She said.

Dakouta stood still and seemed curious. "God's eye..? Whats that..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:05 pm
"That's ok Piro, i don't really care." Axel waved his arms. "Let's go find the others."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm
"Ahh, but its got all the great ruins on here i even marked off the alters ive been to." Piro said in a winy voice. "See, see, This is where i found you guys and i think i got the other alter stone in here somewhere." He stated and then started to pull things out of his pocket. "I know i put it in here somewhere."  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games