Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 pm
((I don't know. I thought we were in the bathroom....))
"Okay, someone find a random piece of junk." Katie goes to look be the sink and then bumps one of the handles on the drawer to the sink. It falls off. She picks it up and says, "Got something!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 pm
"Okay!" Sam takes out her wand and then mutters what she needs to say to make the potkey. "All set, it's set to go off in 3 minutes. Your going to land near the potion keep okay?"
[[I' m the new prefect!]]

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 pm
[[Awesome!!!]]
"Okay, then I'll use it to come back here," Katie says, grabbing the portkey after three minutes.
[[I'll be in the Hallway.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Katie returns to the bathroom. "Got it!!!" she says, leaving out how she got it.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image
"Nice." Sam says, spinning her wand in her hand and then putting it in her back pocket. "So where's the scum?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 pm
{{Love the tektek!!! The other day I was on there and discovered the same dress!}}
Katie looks around and finds him in a corner, still unconscious. "Over there. Let's get some of this into him."

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image
[[Thanks! I love this dress too. I also really like the EI, I might buy it when it finishes evolving and when I have enough gold :p]]
Sam smiles an evil smile. She loved to do this sort of stuff. She'd already figured that she be an auror when she was older. "So let's get this straight...this guy snuck into the Gryffindor Common room and almost took Kitty and Tabby?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 am
"It was just Tabby. He was up in our dormitory and when Tabby went up there for something he slashed her with her own Potions knife. We have no idea what he was doing up there or how he got out. There wasn't anyone there when the Common Room was searched."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 am
User Image
"Poor Tabby." Sam said. "Well then, who's going to shove it down his throat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 pm
"You can do the honors, Sam. You seem to be enjoying yourself," Katie says, handing Sam the potion.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 pm
"Goodie." She says, very much enjoying herself. "Wait, shouldn't we use this with the extent of a teacher or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 am
"Extent? What word are you really looking for? Consent?" asked Kitty.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Sam waved her hands around. "I suppose I meant with a teacher watching just in case we swallow some." Sam then heard and intercom from Professor Algorith. "Oh crap. I don't think the potions professor will be happy about this."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Just do it! We're already breaking the rules by creating it, and exploring the inner workings of the castle. Why wait for a teacher now?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am
"Good point." Sam then pried apart the man's mouth and dropped some of the potion into his mouth.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff