Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 pm
"who knows!" Emili said "im just glad to see life other than those twin terrors who dont really make an exception! there nothing but death." She shouted as she ran faster  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:18 pm
((MISTWIND!!!! well..... technically mistpaw right now.... oh well. WHERE ARE YOU???? Raven and Demon are talking nicely to you.... ANSWER THEM!!!!.......... please?))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:28 pm
(Yeah so i can burst in and say WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER MIND?! or something like that..)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:31 pm
((i guess. she is still confused. she still doesn't know whats really going on, so maybe she'll think you are evil and come with us.... twisted ......... just kiding........ or am i?....))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:41 pm
(HEY JUST BECAUSE A TALKING USED-TO-BE-EVIL-BUT-NOW-IS-GOOD COUGAR JUMPS OUT OF A BUSH AND GROWLS AT TWO FLYING PEOPLE....well that's does send a message...)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:42 pm
((told you..... so are you jumping in or what?))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm
(maybe i will maybe i won't)

Lek burst from the bush that was consealing him. "Hello again Raven, Demon. What are you two up too?" Lek growled while keeping an eye on Mistwind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 pm
"nothing Lek...." Raven replied calmly. "So how have you been lately, Lek?" Demon asked politely. They both kept an eye on Mistwind.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 pm
"What's with you two? Being all polite and not evil...." Lek asked with a puzzled look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 pm
"What are you talking about Lek?" Raven asked, surprised. "Yeah. You're the one always bothering us. You're the one who is so evil to us......" Demon said defensively.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm
"Ok um who threatened Chris and Emili's life? WHO ATTACKED ME WITH FEATHERS OF DEATH AND A TORNADO!? AND WHO-" Lek was cut off by the sound of someone approaching.

~~~~

Dusk rushed into the clearing, still wearing the sun dress, "YOU GUYS I ESCAPED! I DRAW THE LINE AT EARRINGS but ya know I did give an excuse I now have to buy milk, toast, potatoes, carrots for Dusky..." Dusk said in a hyper-like fashion not noticing Mistwind or Lek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm
"We have no idea on what you are talking about!" Raven said. "Go away before you hurt us AND this new girl....." Demon said.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm
"Hey I don't hurt unless prevoked." Lek growled.

~~~~~

"HAI NEW GIRL! I JUST HAD TONS OF SUGAR I'll tell ya a secret it's in the tea at the tea parties...." Dusk said, his ears twitching.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm
Chris ran behind Emili who was running right now.

((Should I find you guys?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm
((I guess you can))

Raven picked up Dusk and tapped him gently on his nose. "Now be a good little bunny. You should be nice to the new girl..." Demon looked over at Lek. "Well then you must be crazy or something, because we didn't lay a finger on you...."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games