Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm

(what did i do? i didnt do anything, i was talking to my other person crying im scared....mommy!)

Emili lifted her head, fealing revived "im alive!" she said, then she looked at her vaporeon "thanks to you i missed a whole day of class!" Emili ran "i dont even know where my room is!" "Vap vap vaporeon!"well excuse me, i didnt realize i was going to give you a fever!Emili ran looking for her dorm.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:46 pm

"Good job Gible,now use Dragon rage!"Edward yelled.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 pm

(Sorry...you did this -> scream face so it looked like you were made about me posting as the boss (plus i'm in a bad mood today))

Tasha smiled, "Beedrill! Go!" Beedrill appeared and faced Tami.

"Hero!" Tami's growlithe ran forward. "Growl!"

"Beedrill, drill!" Tasha said and he flew forward.

"Dodge."

Tasha cursed, "Hero, tackle!" Hero jumped and hit Beedrill, knocking it out. "I told you, you should have take it to the clinic."

"Pig-" Tami put up her hand to silence her. Waving her over she walked over to the forest. A houndoom ran past them, pausing to do flame thrower. "Ninetails, dodge. Now swift."

A Ninetails ran past and slammed into the houndoom. "I know that voice...Jen." Tami said and ran into the forest. "Hero! Tackle Ninetails!" The growlithe ran forward, taking the ninetails by surprise and hit it.

"Bite!" Tami yelled and Hero bit hard on the ninetails foreleg.

"Ninetails, flame thrower!" Jen appeared. Hero was sent flying with flame thrower. He quickly got back up. "Hero, head butt." Hero ran forward and rammed his head into Ninetails side. Ninetails was becoming weak. "Hero, finish her off with flame thrower!"

After that move Ninetails fainted.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm

(I'm getting off so don't post to much while i'm gone)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:24 pm

(k im getting off too)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Alright everyone, look at the next post, and do what it says! That's an order!

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 pm

User Image

((Yes, it is my mom's birthday today! Wish her a Happy Birthday in big, colorful letters when you come online again! I MEAN IT!))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 pm

((sorry..... i got off before you posted that. so do i still have to post 'happy birthday' anyways?))

When Jasmine and Jewel stopped training for now, they walked back to the school. When they came out of the forest, they saw two teachers and someone else. Jewel jumped into Jasmine's arms as she got a bit closer to see whats going on. "Who is that other girl?..." Jasmine wispered. "Leafeon leaf...." I don't know.....

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Emili ran looking for her room "where am i?" "vap vaporie vap!" i dont know...... "well you should know!" Emili said

(i gtg be back little later!)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

((I think I'm late oh well. HAPPY B-DAY!!!))

"Great now use cut!"Edward told Gible.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

(Do I still get to make and EVIL character?)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:17 pm

((@duskwind: yeah you can still make an evil character))

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm

(MWAHAHAHAHAHA okers here it is xp wow i get too excited over evil...
ps. Happys belated Bday! Mistpaw's mom!

Name: Justin
App: http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/037/4/b/Anime_Boy_colour_practice_by_VNSKNightStar.jpg
Pokemon:
Shiny Quilava(right)
Skarmory

Other: Justin is Justine's older (EVIL) twin brother. He dispises his sister and joined Team Rocket to help in his quest for EVIL!
)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:06 pm

((lol))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

(*GASP* You guys didn't post twenty things 0.0)

"Ninetails, return!" Jen cursed and threw another pokeball. "Good luck defeating him." A Kangeskong appeared. "Kangeskong, charge!" The Kangeskong charged, hitting Hero and sending him flying.

"Hero!" Tami made him return, "Good job, buddy. Star, go!" Star appeared.

"Butterfree," Tasha finally joined. "Sleeping powder." White powder appeared and Kangeskong fell asleep. "Thanks," Tami said and faced Jen. "Star, stomp!"

The battle was soon over, Tasha and Tami watched as Jen ran away. "Nice work!"
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games